420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Who wants to shit on Lane Kiffin? by Barnaby Turveyhood - Sun, 10 Dec 2017 01:42:20 EST ID:cBkRs8KU No.31894 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1512888140912.jpg -(18015B / 17.59KB, 275x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 18015
I guess never underestimate what one determined man in flip flops can do
He had the only trophy that mattered but threw it away to wankle co-eds while pretending to be going back to school after some other lame excuse
The fucked up thing is that he keeps pulling it off but also gets roadrashed 50 year old bar hussars so take that with a salt mill
His offense is offensive
He is friends with Sark who everybody knows pours his shit for two
What even happened to his "healthy" environment in that one lawless swamp that he traded for the other lawless but this time the one with more guns?
Go Golden Flashes!
At least their "talent" doesn't go back and forth from looking like a marshmallow to a tan Ted Bundy
>>
Clara Dreshwill - Sat, 24 Feb 2018 22:28:43 EST ID:eGMZPg/e No.32078 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519529323618.jpg -(11802B / 11.53KB, 582x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Fucking Hondlemit - Sun, 25 Feb 2018 12:15:23 EST ID:9o2cLbWv No.32080 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I fucking HATED him during his runs with Oakland/Tennessee/USC, but when he went to OC of Bama, and now coach of FIU (or is it FAU? can't be bothered to look it up) and faded into the background a bit, I now really appreciate him for his personality and honesty. Football coaches are so fucking protective and sterile that I've really started to miss the Steve Spurriers of the world. Kiffin is walking in his footsteps, so I've come around to being a fan of his.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.