420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
THIS... IS THE X..F..L!!! by Shitting Shakedock - Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:34:25 EST ID:KRmM1RE3 No.31961 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516930465304.jpg -(33179B / 32.40KB, 660x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 33179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8a8EFMAuSU

Very interesting. Starting in January makes me wonder if this shitty weather will affect play, especially if they only have one or two cold weather teams in their initial 8 (NYC and Chicago?). It might give NFL transplants a leg-up, as well, if they can jump from the NFL on an expiring deal straight into the XFL season if their team doesn't make the NFL playoffs. This might work better for XFL players trying to get into or back into the NFL, too, since the season will end and they'll still have time to rest up for training camp and the NFL Preseason instead of if the XFL season ran during the summer and ended with the begin of the NFL Preseason (where XFL transplants would be at a serious disadvantage for missing training camps and would be tired down by the XFL season).

Anyways, might be cool. I'm guessing this is going to air on digital platforms like Vince's WWE Network along with someone like Amazon or Yahoo carrying games as well. It will also be interesting to see what successful innovations they can come up with, like the flyover cam that the NFL adopted from the original XFL.
>>
Samuel Smalldock - Sat, 27 Jan 2018 01:37:35 EST ID:KRmM1RE3 No.31962 Ignore Report Quick Reply
http://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/xfl-rights-end-2020.html

Interesting take on who might broadcast XFL games. I had no idea Fox was even a prospect, but the writer states a good case for them. Plus with Disney buying up all of Fox's regional networks while excluding FS1 and FS2, coupled with UFC potentially jumping ship when their contract runs out, that leaves a dearth of content on FS1 & FS2. I still think XFL will go the all-digital route, and will be a litmus test of the NFL branching further into the digital realm, but if Fox is on the table then that will be very interesting.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.