420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Advice for Gurls by Caroline Honningway - Mon, 02 Nov 2015 06:29:35 EST ID:PYFQC6U8 No.60537 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1446463775213.jpg -(186668B / 182.29KB, 481x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 186668
I've scanned through this board in search of some sort of inspiration and I found that there's been like only 2 or 3 threads ever that deal with women's fashion, so maybe I should start one? I'd love it if this became a thread for people to post images of outfits they liked worn by women or etc.

Anyways I came here myself because I'm feeling lost on what to wear anymore. I'm a girl and I've always had a tendency towards cross-dressing or trying to appear androgynous, I've basically always worn comfy tshirts and flannels/sweaters and pants, now as I'm getting older I feel more comfortable with the idea of expressing some feminity and I feel like I don't want to dress so sloppily anymore. I've already just gone through a phase of wearing high-waisted shorts and short skirts and adhering to the popular fashions right now, but I just don't find them comfortable? I'm also not that interested in looking "sexy" anymore, I'm done showing off my legs or bust, I hate showing too much skin with all these trends and the unwanted attention they bring. I still want to look good though? Wat do?

>TL;DR how do I dress stylishly as a woman but still stay modest when all the trends seem to be pushing towards immodesty?
>>
Emma Mengerben - Mon, 02 Nov 2015 10:11:54 EST ID:uft+tqjE No.60538 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1446477114659.jpg -(67502B / 65.92KB, 620x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Carve your own path, OP. The only thing fashion boards are useful for is curating images. The discussion is shit at every corner of the internet, so don't feel you're missing out by being a girl.

Here's a start.
http://www.fashionising.com/lookbook/b--rogan-aw-13-look-book-50311.html

Make a folder that encapsulates how you want to dress. Don't save images that don't look good. As you get more discerning, you will better understand what aspects of an outfit come together to make it visually appealing to you.
>>
Caroline Honningway - Mon, 02 Nov 2015 18:56:20 EST ID:PYFQC6U8 No.60539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60538
Thank you, this is excellent advice. My next struggle then will be finding good sources for these kinds of images although I like what you've sent me, I remember somebody posting a look from that (the one with the scarf around her head) in a previous thread and I like that one a lot!
>>
Priscilla Blongerman - Sun, 08 Nov 2015 22:08:12 EST ID:+qw0gBuo No.60543 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60538
I really like this outfit
>>
Matilda Grimstone - Mon, 09 Nov 2015 20:42:48 EST ID:b6bOOrEH No.60544 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60537

>all the trends seem to be pushing towards immodesty

Then why do I see so many young women who dress like old gypsy women?
>>
Caroline Honningway - Mon, 09 Nov 2015 21:56:14 EST ID:PYFQC6U8 No.60545 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1447124174741.jpg -(309336B / 302.09KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>60544
What is this old gypsy women style you speak of? Pics?

Or do you mean those terrible patterned flare-leg leggings I keep seeing and the whole neo-bohemian shit. Pic related, these things are so stupid looking, and typically really poorly made out of thin fabrics.
>>
Charles Nellypedging - Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:32:02 EST ID:9Z63hw+J No.60549 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60545 like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqeW9_5kURI

OP, you have the devil wears prada for inspiration. Also, don't be fat or you will just be a fat girl who is overcompensating.
>>
Martin Simmlefack - Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:45:14 EST ID:tYxw3hAs No.60765 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60537
i think what you are looking for is not "modesty" but minimalistic.

how about you chose kind of a uniform, black pants/skirt white shirt and then whatever on top
>>
Augustus Naddlepatch - Tue, 15 Mar 2016 22:49:47 EST ID:QmBewNeH No.60768 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Firstly this is all opinion. What I find pleasant isn't popular at all. Everyone I see in public falls into redneck, obeyyoloswag, or hipster and I don't like any of it.

>>60545
This. This kinda shit right here should be avoided at all costs. The 80s are dead and hopefully they stay that way.

Neon colored anything is pretty bad. Zumba shoes are hideous. As are flats. I don't find sandals nice either generally speaking. Any bright neon shoes should be avoided. Flats are the worst shoes however. I'd rather see toe sock shoes than flats.

All forms of dresses are pretty bad as casual wear. Wearing anything from a prom dress to a gothic queen to sun/easter dress as just normal clothes is going to look bad.

Jeans work with everything. Most pants will work assuming they are not vibrant/patterns. Avoid yoga pants or sweat pants. It screams white trash or 18 year old cum dumpster. Khaki's or capri's work. Shorts work as long as they aren't that Taylor Swift/Urkel shit where the button is located at your belly button. All leggings look bad. From the hipster space scenery pattern to pantyhose. No gym shorts.

Corsets are bad in every way possible unless you are going for the goth nose-doorknocker deal.

Shirts are pretty much the same. No crazy patterns. Avoid the Victorian era peacock patterns that are popular now. Vibrant colors in shirts/tops are more okay. If you are a girl try and stick to moderately cut V necks and shorter sleeves. Regular tee shirts aren't really feminine. Sleeves that go to elbows are like shorts that go to the knees. Needed for men but look weird af on chicks. Spaghetti strings are trashy. Tank tops are trashy. Don't mix bra/shirt colors. It is also trashy. Sweaters are okay if the weather permits. A sweater in the summer makes me instantly think meth/heroin addict. Blouses are okay when paired with a matching/slim fitting tank top or shirt. Just don't wear blouses that are more than 1 color. If you have any weight to you then avoid blouses. They make you look way fatter than you are and often mirror the insecure middle aged white woman look. The bigger your tits the less likely you can make blouses work. Big tits really fuck you in the fashion department tho. Avoid bra straps at all costs. It doesn't matter how classy you look, exposed bra straps instantly looks bad.

Girls shouldn't wear any hat beyond maybe a ball cap and a pony tail. All those trilbies, fedoras and Lorde hats look insanely retarded and screams hipster. Fix your hair. Hats are for men and cancer patients. Never wear a du-rag or bandanna on your head. A knit beanie without a bill may possibly work if you are shooting for the "I smoke weed! Let me tell you all about that ganja"

Jewelry should be kept modest but around. Jewelry changes looks more than you may think. Avoid trendy shit though. Gauges, hoops, birthstones and beads/pearls look bad typically. Gold is and has been dead for years. Gold is another one of those 80's abominations that needs to stay in the past. Gold only works when it accents a majority silver piece. Non dangling ear rings, necklaces and rings is a good place to maintain. Watches are good too if you have good watch taste. Women should stick with smaller watches and avoid leather bands. Leather bands on chicks looks really stupid.

Keep your nails done. Toes too if you show them. A butch has chewed up, brown and yellow nails. A girl has nails around 3mm long where the nail is white. You can paint them if you want. Avoid pink if you are white, it blends far too much. Black isn't as bad as you might think if you are brunette. If you have blonde or black hair it won't work though. Solid white nails look pretty stupid too. Purple is very rarely a color that can be pulled off. Stay away from blue too. All other colors typically work as well.

Since you say you are older, you probably know how to use makeup but if not, less is more. I can't teach you how to use makeup but that is a major factor. Really makeup can take a corpse and make it ready for accepting awards on the red carpet or whatever. Tis true. Oh yeah, avoid red/purple/black lipstick and black eyeliner and eye shadow. Avoid all colored eye shadow. I hope to god this is an obvious must.

Hair is a huge component to being attractive and appearing to be a female and not a biker excon looking for a pack of fags to blaze. Straightened hair only works on bleach blonds and sometimes on blue-black hair. All red heads look like shit. Period. Short hair is very difficult to pull off and makes your job much, much harder. Brunettes should keep a slight curl and around shoulder length. Dirty blond should be the same length or a bit longer. Short haired dirty blonds are very hard to make pretty. Hair longer than mid-back rarely, and I mean rarely, looks good. Black hair should generally be just brushed. Shoulder length brushed hair is a style that works for everything and will often be pleasant if it is moved around a bit or pulled behind an ear or something similar.

Perfume is a huge component to femininity that often is abused or neglected. Smelling like nothing is bad typically. Smelling like a bottle of cherry's asshole spilled on you is even worse. Find something modest smelling and use it modestly. Never smell perfume in a store either. Try a bunch in the store, spray some in some small ziplock bags and take them home and try them out on different days. You won't know what a perfume is like by trying it in a store. You know what it is like by wearing it throughout a day. Most women have a whole cabinet of unused perfume because of this.
>>
Hedda Clonnerdock - Thu, 17 Mar 2016 21:35:41 EST ID:f1BhkPqE No.60769 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60768

Holy shit am I glad all men aren't as picky as you. Half the stuff you said agrees with general women's style rules, half is complete weirdo bullshit.
>>
Nigger Gungerson - Fri, 18 Mar 2016 03:45:27 EST ID:QmBewNeH No.60770 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60769
>Can't handle the FABULOUS
>>
Cornelius Smalldock - Sat, 19 Mar 2016 06:03:57 EST ID:M+2RlrTr No.60772 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60768

redheads with straightened hair are hot as fuck, your argument is invalid.
>>
Shitting Bunlock - Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:09:55 EST ID:OCbgAQbE No.60773 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Harem pants, joggers, and cropped trousers can be both stylish and comfy. Elastic waists ftw. Might be a nice balance between your current desire to be more feminine and your more androgynous past style.
>>
Shitting Bunlock - Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:12:36 EST ID:OCbgAQbE No.60774 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60768
>sundresses are impractical and look bad
>straight hair is trashy except blondes
You are an insane person
>>
Nell Bunshit - Mon, 21 Mar 2016 21:06:08 EST ID:INMFVXyg No.60776 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60768
>Never smell perfume in a store either. Try a bunch in the store, spray some in some small ziplock bags and take them home and try them out on different days.

New on Channel 7 Action News, an individual named Augustus Naddlepatch was arrested for collecting an assortment of perfumes from a popular retail outlet. Augustus, (39) was reported to be dumping perfume in plastic baggies and walking around the store critiquing young women's appearances. Upon arrest, Naddlepatch insulted the arresting officer's choice in shoe polish and requested to be arrested by another officer with better fashion sense. Naddlepatch is currently being evaluated at a regional home for the mentally unwell.
>>
Simon Goodham - Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:17:47 EST ID:kua9OQxi No.60778 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60776
hahahahaahaha i fucking lol'd
thank you
>>
Priscilla Clenkinwadging - Fri, 01 Apr 2016 15:54:43 EST ID:CEhCrui3 No.60788 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60774
He also said that it's ok to wear capris. That's not insane, that's downright criminal.
>>
John Dushhood - Thu, 07 Apr 2016 12:47:02 EST ID:J6OeoXvk No.60804 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1460047622680.jpg -(43521B / 42.50KB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP you sound very much like me, I had a period of dressing more androgynously (mostly back when I smoked tons and tons of weed), but now I like to be casual/comfy femme, and I also don't really like showing off "the goods".

I've recently discovered T-shirt or just casual dresses and they've been amazing and versatile. wear them with leggings on a colder/more casual day. wear them with tights or sweater tights, and/or a belt to dress them up. or if you go bare legged they're long enough to be comfortable, but not so long that you feel like an unattractive or unfashionable.

you can get cheap sweater dresses at H&M for like $15. Sometimes I like to wear a black one with black tights and a pull over sweater. extremely comfortable but still socially acceptable and makes me feel qt

I also wear a lot of neutrals and black which helps everything go with everything and keep it low-key. I'll still buy colored/printed pieces to spice it up though, but I'm more fussy with those.

pic related, one of my favorite dresses, I also have it in grey. it's from urban outfitters because I'm a horrible person or w/e. hope you still lurk around here OP
>>
John Dushhood - Thu, 07 Apr 2016 12:50:20 EST ID:J6OeoXvk No.60805 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60804
I should have proof read this before I posted, i meant t-shirt dress from H&M, not sweater dress. although sweater dresses are good too
>>
Molly Bogglewadging - Tue, 12 Apr 2016 04:26:39 EST ID:7cLgre3L No.60829 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60768
>corsets are bad
>AND ALSO SHIRTS
>DRESSES? FUCK YOU

you are an absolute fucking autist lol. seriously, no black eyeliner? and who can trust the opinion of a faggot who thinks pantyhose are leggings. go home.
>>
Wesley Billinghall - Sat, 16 Apr 2016 14:41:36 EST ID:kua9OQxi No.60838 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I seriously believe that at least one or two of you are trannies
>>
Priscilla Creddlelock - Sun, 17 Apr 2016 11:25:52 EST ID:f1BhkPqE No.60839 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60838

>>60768 is probably either a transvestite, transgender, or gay male. Not that there's anything wrong with being those things.
>>
Isabella Moffingchidge - Sun, 17 Apr 2016 18:25:12 EST ID:kua9OQxi No.60840 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60839
Nah, of course not
Im just sayin
>>
Rebecca Clabberfuck - Wed, 20 Apr 2016 14:58:36 EST ID:kcTrsck4 No.60844 Ignore Report Quick Reply
A more feminine sillouette is the key here, shirts/blouses that emphasize the waistline, soft fabrics and minimal accessories are good starter points. Also experimenting with soft makeup and nail colors will help even on days you don't feel like dressing up as much. If modesty is an issue, you can wear opaque tights underneath shorts or skirts, choose tops and dresses with higher necklines and wear thin cardigans over sleeveless shirts. Shoes are very important too, try to aim for shoes that have thin soles. A flattering pair of flats can be paired with almost anything. Experiment with colors that are flattering, and try to go for a muted look when choosing clothing, like a dusty rose instead of a bright pink. If you're trying to go for a more drastic change, a new hairstyle in a flattering cut will work wonders.
>>
Eliza Turveybury - Sat, 30 Apr 2016 23:18:04 EST ID:/KkPmKGL No.60857 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Wow hey guys it's OP here. This thread was dead for months after I made it and now I have all these responses, nice!

After making this thread my style kinda morphed into some kind of goth(?) niche because I realized I never really got to have a goth phase in HS lmao also I got back into doom metal recently and I started wearing a lot of black and even dyed my medium brown hair black which I really really regret now but it's thankfully washing out. It was a fun little phase while it lasted but I'm ready to move on again.

I'm leaning back towards androgyny now I guess, I just can't seem to get comfortable in skirts and dresses like I used to and I hate wearing flimsy feminine fabrics like those terrible thin cardigans women always wear that don't actually provide any warmth at all just coverage ? I just want to be comfy and for me that means mens clothes I guess.

Lol here, have some of my mediocre outfits from the past few months, roast me: http://imgur.com/a/Cw90B
>>
Eliza Turveybury - Sat, 30 Apr 2016 23:36:05 EST ID:/KkPmKGL No.60858 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60857
So yeah now I'm thinking I need more advice on how to dress androgynously... I've been trying to hunt down some more shorts and some light-wash jeans for a while but with no luck... I need me some grungy, light-wash, Mac Demarco lookin jeans
>>
Thomas Pickwater - Sun, 01 May 2016 04:03:23 EST ID:7oNzpo3K No.60860 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60857
>Metal
cool bruv
>Doom.

What the fuck? Get better taste. Doom fucking sucks tbhfam
>>
Eliza Turveybury - Sun, 01 May 2016 18:16:42 EST ID:/KkPmKGL No.60863 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60860
Lol ok "fam", I also like stoner doom. Sorry but it just mellows me out, I don't care about super fast stuff.
>>
Samuel Goodridge - Mon, 02 May 2016 02:49:27 EST ID:7oNzpo3K No.60864 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60863
That is even worse tbqhfam. Tbphfam, it is really starting to get outside of "metal" if the whole song has a tempo of 5bpm imhotbfhfam.

>What you should be liking is metal that makes you bang your head through the fucking wall. Yeah! METAL! WOOOO! GGRRR!
>>
Jarvis Biblingworth - Mon, 02 May 2016 16:26:45 EST ID:/KkPmKGL No.60869 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60864
*insert The Dude quote about opinions*
>>
Rebecca Brommlefet - Mon, 09 May 2016 08:07:22 EST ID:GCIudqnq No.60877 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60857
Roast? Nah. But here's a guy's opinion. In the first picture you look relaxed/cool, 2,3,4 you dress like a dude. And 5 is pretty nice.
>>
Jenny Diddlekodging - Sat, 14 May 2016 16:58:35 EST ID:BkTL6W5Y No.60892 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60857
OP if I saw you in real life I would want to be your friend because you look really chill and cool. Here's a critique for you.

1: Cute, but if I want to nitpick those white socks look lame so do black instead. As a bonus they don't look all grimy after wearing once like all white socks.
2: Perfect
3: Pretty much just a dude outfit. May I suggest a cool print on your tee? Perhaps something related to your interests? The shorts need to be hemmed up an inch or two to better flatter your leg shape (which is very nice btw). I also suggest trying some different colored shorts like a navy blue or a really deep grey or maroon for variety.
4: Pretty damn good.
5: Is actually the same as 4 but muted. Still nice.

OP thanks for making this thread. I know there's a million places to talk about women's fashion but everyone just wants to be trendy instead of trying to find a way to develop their own style.

It's a shame about dresses though. They're my lazy go to. No thinking required and my crotch doesn't hate me for wearing tight jeans. Just throw that shit on and look like you give some fucks. Right now I'm trying to find my style again. I had a huge goth phase in hs so I actually want to bring some more of that into my current wardrobe but I'm not sure how to without just looking like a damn mess.
>>
Nigel Cidgefield - Mon, 16 May 2016 05:17:04 EST ID:moOha2L0 No.60895 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60892
Are you trynna get the pipe through /st/?

"May I suggest a cool print on your tee?"
AAAAAARRRGGHHGHGG

Your last paragraph is pretty hot, though.
Something about females and dresse that get's me all dreamy, lovey dovey and shit.

Don't go goth. You'll just end up being a conformist to the subgenre's "fashion" sense. There's nothing more I hate than people who try to be original but end up looking like a mannequin, mainstream or not. It's like those "my dad is a rich prick"-trust fund-peckerwoods. Anyways, be yourself.
>>
Polly Drubblewed - Tue, 17 May 2016 19:18:07 EST ID:uft+tqjE No.60897 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60895
>""
>>
Molly Tootville - Wed, 18 May 2016 20:07:53 EST ID:moOha2L0 No.60903 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60897
>yellowtexting
nb
>>
Phineas Lightshit - Sat, 04 Jun 2016 15:10:37 EST ID:WP9N3k6b No.60935 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm still looking for proof that the 2000s era had a distinguishable fashion sense
>>
Angus Sacklebodge - Sun, 05 Jun 2016 21:09:42 EST ID:JCwe5+LC No.60936 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60935
Yeah it had a key feature like the fashion decades before it.
Shit and shit accessories.
>>
Cedric Dartman - Mon, 11 Jul 2016 23:40:38 EST ID:uft+tqjE No.60992 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60935
you really can't think of anything?
rhymes with chinny beans
>>
Alice Nishfen - Mon, 01 Aug 2016 02:04:57 EST ID:FIbalcRj No.61030 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60935
give it another ten years and you'll be able to clearly see it
>>
Martha Soblingson - Sun, 07 Aug 2016 01:21:48 EST ID:6sraGT0z No.61047 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I literally would love to see someone attempt to showcase indicative styles from 2000 to 2010, or 2010 to present.

I posit that it's literally impossible to do so as such distinctions don't exist. People will pretend they don't care enough to prove me wrong only because if they gave it any thought they would realize they couldn't if they tried.
>>
Jarvis Brishfoot - Sun, 07 Aug 2016 01:57:20 EST ID:moHn+J++ No.61048 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61047
Realistically, most fashion decades were not very distinguishable. The 70's and 80's are known as the most obvious fashion decades but most people just wore plain clothes we see now but everything is remembered as acid washed mom jeans, parachute pants and hats with propellers on them. Realistically, most people weren't wearing what some kid in a 1987 Coke commercial had on. Most people are too young to realize this though. Very few people were in there teens in the 80's or even 90's that use this sort of "place" on the internet.

2k will probably be a slightly more risqué and less "90's" version of what Jennifer Aniston wore in Friends or what Taylor Swift wears now. 2010 will be romanticized by hideous haircuts like Beiber, Hitla Youf and Undercuts plus terribly done caked on makeup like Niki Minaj.

I'm sure somethings will become dated and typical of the era. Like wearing DC shoes as a kid in 2k will be some old school shit a bunch of burned out losers talk about at 40 over a piss water beer.
>>
Fuck Bodgedock - Thu, 08 Sep 2016 12:50:47 EST ID:s8bO00kl No.61077 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61048
> Like wearing DC shoes as a kid in 2k will be some old school shit a bunch of burned out losers talk about at 40 over a piss water beer.
This is already happening. I went out for drinks with a friend and his coworkers and it was 3 hours of "LOL REMEMBER WEARING DC SHOES" "LOL I HAD THOSE! REMEMBER QUICKSILVER SHIRTS??!"

I wanted to fucking kill myself.
>>
Archie Wammlefen - Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:09:04 EST ID:WfjxP7o+ No.61249 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>60768
Please don't listen to this person. All redheads look like shit period, what the fuck?
>>
Edwin Sallerchen - Wed, 21 Dec 2016 18:59:57 EST ID:K8MgQOr0 No.61257 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61249

>bitter virgin rejected by all the beautiful redheaded goddesses detected
>>
Phyllis Tillingspear - Thu, 22 Dec 2016 00:03:53 EST ID:lwpcV9EU No.61258 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61257
>Lover of inferior breed of Muslims/Slavs with recessive traits and loads of inbreeding along with a fucking mountain of subjugation to their Royal British masters detected.

Redheads are the scum of the Earth. People say the Irish and Gypsy's are the niggers of Europe. Guess what, niggers make for better company than the Irish.

GINGERS HAVE NO SOUL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
John Ginningdodging - Sat, 24 Dec 2016 12:17:02 EST ID:uft+tqjE No.61261 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61258
They have really pale pussies though, it's hot.
>>
Lillian Sorryshit - Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:24:31 EST ID:tza5i1OP No.61286 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1485995071705.gif -(417222B / 407.44KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>61258
I fucking love this board
>>
Phineas Subbersure - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 06:51:30 EST ID:MsKpxuLH No.61422 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1492685490047.jpg -(4192B / 4.09KB, 236x175) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP, first off, you should narrow down your body type, then pay attention to what silouette you're leaning towards portraying. After that, you'll have a way easier time picking out clothes for your sense of style.
By paying attention to your body type, you'll be able to see what looks good on you and why. By paying attention to silouettes, you'll be able to see which one you prefer and what hemline and waistline matches that.
Pic is an example of common runway sillouettes.
>>
Nell Turveylock - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:19:58 EST ID:F6BSDmP9 No.61423 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61077
I memba Quicksilver!
Memba wearing skate shoes with no laces and wearing your hat backwards?

>I memba
>>
Basil Blythewill - Thu, 04 May 2017 12:09:29 EST ID:5mnrtCJt No.61449 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61423
>Memba wearing skate shoes with no laces and wearing your hat backwards?
only the coolest motherfuckers rocked no laces
I memba

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.