420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Poorly translated Asian clothing by Augustus Fedgenick - Thu, 09 Mar 2017 02:31:47 EST ID:4YCVmPlE No.61382 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489044707496.jpg -(94198B / 91.99KB, 660x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 94198
is there anywhere I can order this sort of nonsense from?
>>
Nell Fackleridge - Sun, 02 Apr 2017 22:38:29 EST ID:sp4FbbmG No.61398 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61382
aliexpress for small orders, taobao for large orders
>>
Ebenezer Fubblechane - Mon, 24 Apr 2017 21:55:34 EST ID:lQgf5wHL No.61429 Ignore Report Quick Reply
lol when i was in taiwan i was going through a night market and saw a shop selling hundreds of varieties of shirts with english text, and about 10% of them actually made sense. in asia english is regarded as cool and modern, generally, though few can speak or understand it (just like retards here who wear chinese characters on their clothes or get tattoos without any knowledge of the language). the shopkeep lady was absolutely astonished that most of her shirts were nonsensical/misspelled and honestly looked embarrassed and angry. maybe i shouldn't have told her lol.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.