420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Tracksuits by Doris Piddleville - Fri, 12 May 2017 09:19:40 EST ID:dqlQxJir No.61455 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1494595180465.jpg -(55306B / 54.01KB, 1000x1256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 55306
I ma excited about buying myself a tracksuit! I just don't know which brand to choose, there are lots of good brands (apparently) and I'm going to mostly wear it while riding a bike and hiking/running so it has to be comfy during a couple of hours sweating. I'm pretty skinny and tall so do I choose baggy or fit?
What tracksuits do you like? Which brands are to be avoided?
>>
Henry Dupperstire - Fri, 12 May 2017 22:22:57 EST ID:H8gcnKKL No.61456 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Baggy if you you're gangbanger or a slav. Fit, if you're cool bro.
>>
Emelianegro !2iyFNTAIpU - Sat, 13 May 2017 20:21:41 EST ID:L/1xNPcg No.61457 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I like Dope tracksuits.
Well, not all of em but they make the best right now since Dada Supreme in the 90s
>>
Fanny Babberfoot - Wed, 24 May 2017 15:56:26 EST ID:xSj5ct90 No.61465 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I only ever wear mine lounging around so I don't know about doing sport but I always go for the baggy ones. Slim fit ones look kinda gay. If you don't mind buying used you can get them cheap on ebay, I have never bought a pair of trackies new. Get Umbro for the scally points.
>>
Charlotte Dartfoot - Wed, 31 May 2017 08:57:58 EST ID:GTBHhHCA No.61468 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I roll with something like those in your pic. Fuck people who say you can't use them in public. They're comfy as fuck and look pretty good IMO.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.