420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Tracksuits by Doris Piddleville - Fri, 12 May 2017 09:19:40 EST ID:dqlQxJir No.61455 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1494595180465.jpg -(55306B / 54.01KB, 1000x1256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 55306
I ma excited about buying myself a tracksuit! I just don't know which brand to choose, there are lots of good brands (apparently) and I'm going to mostly wear it while riding a bike and hiking/running so it has to be comfy during a couple of hours sweating. I'm pretty skinny and tall so do I choose baggy or fit?
What tracksuits do you like? Which brands are to be avoided?
>>
Henry Dupperstire - Fri, 12 May 2017 22:22:57 EST ID:H8gcnKKL No.61456 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Baggy if you you're gangbanger or a slav. Fit, if you're cool bro.
>>
Emelianegro !2iyFNTAIpU - Sat, 13 May 2017 20:21:41 EST ID:L/1xNPcg No.61457 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I like Dope tracksuits.
Well, not all of em but they make the best right now since Dada Supreme in the 90s
>>
Fanny Babberfoot - Wed, 24 May 2017 15:56:26 EST ID:xSj5ct90 No.61465 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I only ever wear mine lounging around so I don't know about doing sport but I always go for the baggy ones. Slim fit ones look kinda gay. If you don't mind buying used you can get them cheap on ebay, I have never bought a pair of trackies new. Get Umbro for the scally points.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.