420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
I need this outfit by Emma Chullyspear - Mon, 17 Jul 2017 20:47:57 EST ID:2/jVDHFy No.61500 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1500338877262.jpg -(43656B / 42.63KB, 593x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 43656
Does anyone know where I might find this exact outfit? Also, what kind of shoes would go good with it? It'd be a present for my wife so I would really appreciate your help.
>>
Polly Hicklemet - Sat, 22 Jul 2017 06:42:43 EST ID:WnZKJrVm No.61507 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sorry if this is a shit thread. This is my first post here. One bump only.
>>
Augustus Doddlewill - Thu, 27 Jul 2017 10:24:05 EST ID:iG4uE15b No.61510 Ignore Report Quick Reply
it is a shit thread you idiot. looks like you have a fetish for garters, plain white shorts, and black long sleeve shirts. OMG WAT DO U CALL SUCH AN OUTFIT?? derp
>>
Esther Blacklefuck - Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:58:30 EST ID:WnZKJrVm No.61511 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61510
Is something troubling you young man?
>>
Jenny Dribblebitch - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 18:42:02 EST ID:NLuYzGSc No.61529 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61500
Just get her a garter belt and some stockings to go with it, she can wear them with anything and they will look good. Any lingerie store will have that stuff, just ask the staff to recommend you something. Cheap garter belts won't hold up the stockings for long.
If you really want a black turtleneck and white shorts you can find them anywhere really. As for shoes, I guess most people would wear regular closed toe high heels, most colours would go with that outfit but I would pick red. I'd wear boots or mary janes with it cause I can't do high heels.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.