420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Stick n pokes by yungchava - Sun, 06 Aug 2017 14:47:50 EST ID:WhfnGPwC No.61517 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1502045270094.jpg -(186857B / 182.48KB, 960x954) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 186857
So I've been giving myself shitty stick n pokes recently, and I was wondering if you guys have any tips on how to prevent swelling while I'm actually doing them? Pic unrelated.
>>
Archie Pendlespear - Sun, 06 Aug 2017 14:54:46 EST ID:5mnrtCJt No.61518 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Tattoos are going to swell, not too much you can do about it besides taking some tylenol.

Also, stop giving yourself stick 'n pokes. Go to a real tattoo artist.
>>
Jenny Ciffinglidge - Sun, 06 Aug 2017 15:36:01 EST ID:/7Mf5gHR No.61519 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Haha i gave myself a stick and poke once.

I made my needle myself but you can buy pretty good stick and poke needles on amazon for like $5 which might help you out. Also probably just make sure that everything is sterile as it can be, was the area beforehand with soapy water too and make sure you shave it.

Also try not to have to go over and over the same area loads, obviously unavoidable if you're doing certain things but if you get better at doing it you might need to do less poking.

Also if it's a decent size bepanthen, or panthenol is a pretty good cream to put on afterwards.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.