420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Fur Coat by Sidney Canningman - Sun, 17 Sep 2017 04:47:31 EST ID:lACvpYz+ No.61546 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505638051697.png -(1352559B / 1.29MB, 1024x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1352559
I wanna know where I can find a fur coat like that guy in that picture with Steevo that gets posted to high everyday. All I can find are women's shit and like at 500+ dollars. Can be fauxfur.

Preferably cheap.

kthnxbai

Will I look like a turbo fag wearing one and an urshi? Mismatched of course
>>
Simon Chusslegold - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 01:50:27 EST ID:WVpkxmdj No.61567 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fur coats are lovely and I highly recommend them. You're gonna look obnoxious depending on where you live, but it doesn't matter. I personally took my fur coats to the next level by spray painting them with red paint to get the whole "just narrowly escaped from a PETA protest" look.

I recommend looking at thrift shops

like yknow, macklemore
>>
Emma Harringhood - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 13:51:34 EST ID:S2K1zlVl No.61568 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>61567
Cool, I want to look as absolutely retarded as possible. Just not gay. Don't want no fudge packers climbing up in my fur coat now.

I never thought about like goodwill or thrift markets and shit. Maybe I could go to the Jamaican mart and get a knock off versace made with horse hair.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.