420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
IV crack by Nell Pazzleham - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 02:19:09 EST ID:f3AndcVE No.278095 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489558749565.jpg -(35920B / 35.08KB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 35920
IVd crack for the first time. Luckily the guy who gave it to me was really paranoid about me doing much so ended up doing only a half of a chunk. It wasnt intense but the feeling was strong enough I was glad I hadnt done a whole chunk like I might have. Anyway I for another bigger shot readybut realized I needed to sleep. So my first question is will a shot of crack im white vinegar be safe to shoot after about a day in a syringe at room temp? Will it either digrade and lose strangth or is there much risk it will grow bacteria and cause infection? Ive seen questions like this about heroin solutions and I think I remember that theres some chance but it wasnt as likely to grow bacteria as say heroin solution left exposed in a spoon. Anyone have experience with old shots of C?
Not my last quick question: I see a lot of conflicting opinions in IB crack some say it's a waste and smoking is better. The feeling I got from a shot was a little better than I have from smoking but the product is different as well. I have a needle fixation and honestly seem to like the high produced from any drug in a needle better but I want some people's opinions. I also am thinking about offering some to this girl Ive been seeing whos never had crack so obviouly wont be shooting I may not have enough for is to both smoke but ill have the shot. Id like to know if she will have a much different effect so I dont have her smoke too much but ill probably just tell her to hit it a few times until she feels plenty high or it's dead I think you feel it fast enough shes not likely to freak out.
>>
StimLioness !JM2DTgXfqU - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:06:11 EST ID:T+sETJOk No.278152 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489701971949.jpg -(35632B / 34.80KB, 494x654) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I can tell you IV'd crack just by your post lmao.

Usually any shot (meth/dope/coke/crack) is only good for a night I hear. It's not a good idea to wait on shots, just save your shit and mix it when you're gonna use.

IV crack is definitely better than smoking. You waste a lot smoking it. It's shorter than crack smoked even is, but it's far more worth the high imo. I didn't like hard till I shot it.

Idk what to say about your girl, if she wants to try crack it's best to have her smoke it, unless you think she can handle banging. I try not to influence people to bang really. She'd get the most outta it, but you run risk of turning her into a needlephile. Honestly you should just let her do soft or ice, crack is kinda shitty smoked she's probably not gonna have much fun.
>>
Shitting Cuttingworth - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 02:00:41 EST ID:kerh1Qn6 No.278166 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278095
I've Iv'd crack too and, yes, the rush is better but using that vinegar is like acid in your veins. The big middle vein in the Crook of my arm is collapsed because of it and that is when I stopped.
Oh and for your first question, do not use that syringe full tomorrow.
Bacteria grows very fast so by like 6 hours I would deem it unsafe.
Shooting straight Coke is much safer since you just mix it with water, but that vinegar is gonna fuck your shit up
>>
StimLioness !JM2DTgXfqU - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 11:35:30 EST ID:Eg+CLXM4 No.278171 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489764930930.jpg -(10755B / 10.50KB, 275x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>278166
What about lemon juice?? Is one preferable to the other? I imagine both can't be stellar with their acidity.

It's not like I shoot crack often so I'm not too worried.
>>
Hedda Subberhood - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:05:52 EST ID:M8MP9PUv No.278290 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278171
Oh God no, do NOT use lemon juice.
Use the vinegar

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.