420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Natural boosters by Cedric Sessleford - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 07:38:08 EST ID:lj3ikdfm No.278818 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1491997088602.jpg -(7609B / 7.43KB, 255x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 7609
I love using plants to enhance the effects of drugs. I use mango and a tea blend of like 20 plants to enhance weed, raw cacao to enhance magic truffles and my latest revelation is grapefruit juice for coffee. It also works great in tandem with guarana and modafinil, and a blend of coffee, guarana, betel nut, nutmeg, raw cacao with a grapefruit booster gives me almost as much energy as LSD or MDMA.

Does anyone know of and use any other plants to enhance their stims?
>>
Hannah Darryshit - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 21:07:56 EST ID:iqGXEFZH No.278827 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278818
Green tea. Its got comt inhibitors to enhance dopamine action in the prefrontal cortext and antioxidants to protect from possible neurotoxicity.Plus a hint of caffiene to help perk u up even more.
>>
Hedda Gogglegold - Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:00:05 EST ID:IqOhEPmv No.278864 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1492174805585.jpg -(24903B / 24.32KB, 599x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Can you share some more info? I'm all for getting high more naturally =)

I have used white grapefruit before taking codeine / poppy pod tea to enhance the effects and I have heard about mango and weed, tried drinking mango juice and eating a mango before smoking but i didn't find it to enhance the effects noticeably
>>
Betsy Blythecocke - Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:18:42 EST ID:lj3ikdfm No.278903 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278864
There's shitloads of info. For me it started with the discovery that mango enhances the weed high, which is through the terpenes it contains that it shares with weed. I found out about a bunch of other terpenes that were scattered throughout nature, and combined most of those plants into a tea. Then there's shit like ginseng which doesn't contain any terpenes, but increases cannabinoid recepor sensitivity. I usually take my mango and tea at least half an hour in advance of using weed, but I never smoke, I only use edibles.

Raw cacao countains beta-carboline, which as a MAOI increases the potency of pretty much any serotonergic psychedelic and aids in the its digestion in the stomach, especially if it's from a plant source like truffles, mesclaine cactus, rather than say, LSD on a blotter.

I found out about grapefruit recently, apparently it inhibits the activity of CYP3A4 and CYP1A2 in the liver, which increases the time that caffeine is digested, increasing its potency and duration. Studies conflict on it though, but I've noticed definite effects, not just with coffee, but in conjunction with pretty much any dopaminergic stimulant. Then again I am hyper-sensitive to this shit because I constantly experiment with this stuff.
>>
Caroline Sommlehood - Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:03:33 EST ID:OQL/WaE/ No.278905 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278818
You smoke mango?
>>
Isabella Mongerchatch - Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:06:57 EST ID:OwKbgICK No.278906 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ok so what about drinking lemon water and other acidic fruity sour foods with amphetamine?

A friend of mine always drinks fruit smoothies and lemon water in the morning with his dose, and I haven't asked him why although it's probably just for general health; but I've been googling and despite the trope that vitamin C decreases absorption of adderall or whatever, I've been finding evidence that it contributes to a "cleaner" high. As evidenced here:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/199838-Altering-Adderall-effects-by-Vitamin-C-dose-control-Plausible
>>
Isabella Mongerchatch - Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:17:30 EST ID:OwKbgICK No.278907 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278906
Here's another source possibly debunking the "citric acid cancels out amphetamine" claim:

https://www.quora.com/How-ineffective-does-citrus-make-adderall
>>
ylhcsd - Mon, 17 Apr 2017 04:14:51 EST ID:fGQwP55w No.278915 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278907

I cap up bicarbonate of soda with my amphetamine when I take it orally, is this a worthless myth too?
>>
Martha Gankinnadge - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:44:57 EST ID:Zy6lW8Lm No.278962 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278907
>>278915

AFAIK a fair bit of amphetamine is destroyed by stomach acid when taken orally. It seems possible that citric acid might increase overall stomach acidity and so reduce the bioavailability. Similarly taking bicarb with your amphetamine should reduce stomach acidity leading to greater BA, it may work better taken 5 mins prior though.
>>
Caroline Brannergold - Tue, 25 Apr 2017 05:41:27 EST ID:lj3ikdfm No.279074 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278905
Yeah man, of course. I have a hookah with a massive mango-sized bowl, you just put the mango in, cover it with foil and put down like 4-5 coals and you're good to go.
>>
Shit Cuckleked - Wed, 26 Apr 2017 04:08:29 EST ID:A0x2a4mA No.279106 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278962

Dextroamphetamine is almost totally bioavailable when taken orally. It is excreted faster when your urine is acidic. Alkalizing your urine (ye Olde baking soda trick) can as much as double it's elimination half life. Too much acidic food can make it wear off quicker. Same goes for meth

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.