420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
missed shot IV cocaine by Cedric Dreppertune - Tue, 19 Sep 2017 04:39:11 EST ID:DTk7jWpf No.281818 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505810351400.png -(290134B / 283.33KB, 480x451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 290134
So I think I just missed a shot. I'd been doing blow all night and decided to shoot a little bit. I sterilized everything, but did use a cigarette filter as a filter to draw up the shot. I shot 75mg of very pure coke and definitely registered. I even checked halfway through and I was still in the vein. I got a decent rush but then the crook of my arm started to swell up like I had missed and it started to hurt a good amount immediately after pulling the needle out. Did I miss part of the shot? or is it something else. The area that swelled up wasnt numb at all too.

Ive been doing hot compresses since it happened an hourish ago, and it seems the swelling went down a little but it is still pretty sore. any thoughts on what happened? or what I should do going forward?
>>
Betsy Hogglemick - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 08:06:53 EST ID:TKlCUPhO No.281852 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>281818
Keep going with the compress. If pain doesn't go away, or if it gets worse over the next few days, go to the ER. DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE TO LOSE A LIMB. Caps unintended but they got my point across so I'm leaving them in.
>>
Simon Brossleforth - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:03:08 EST ID:Bkc8Qj4I No.282298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sometimes its hard to tell if you missed a shot with coke because of the numbness. When you miss a dope shot it hurts like a bitch so you know real fast. You might have hit a nerve or pinched the vein on the way out. I got lucky 3 years slamming dope and I missed one shot and it was only half a shot no abscess. I did get cotton fever once that was awful. Honestly it takes time to tell if its bad because you're gonna have bruising and all that stuff just leave that vein alone for a while if it feels really warm after 2 days you might have an infection if its warm and it looks like a bump and hurts really bad when you touch it its an abscess get it drained at a clinic.
>>
Ian Sundlechark - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 20:31:29 EST ID:vUvuz6ZA No.282302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
you might have pierced through the backside or blown it from pushing too hard. lightly massage it, keep the hot compress on, drink some water, and put the needle away for a bit. if it gets worse or doesn't improve over the next few days i would definitely consider getting it checked out.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.