420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
How to meth while not looking like meth'd by John Habbermere - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 02:57:31 EST ID:MBzo76cH No.281973 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1506668251702.jpg -(76786B / 74.99KB, 300x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 76786
I enjoy taking moderate doses of meth right before work (I.e. 30 mg at 6 am), but I think one of my coworkers thought I looked out of it the other day, and that got me thinking. How does one best hide being on meth? There's the obvious stuff
>sleep, water, food
>dose discipline
>staying out of the heat, etc.

I got all that down but I think I'm still given away by
>blown up pupils
>slight shakiness
>inappropriate sweating
>jaw clenching
>eyes always WIDE the fuck open

How do yall go about ameliorating these side effects to not look like a tweaker?

Thanks
>>
KrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 03:44:59 EST ID:h+mmDatu No.281978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
For the shaking, just tell them you've been drinking more coffee than usual. If you don't think they'll buy it, come to work with a big cup of coffee (probably decaf). This could also be an excuse for the wide eyes and possibly the sweating. Consider some kind of treatment for dark circles/bags under your eyes... my dark circles get much worse when I binge on stims. Chew gum for the jaw clenching.

I don't know an easy treatment or realistic excuse for the pupils, but if you can still work efficiently and be helpful, it's not really their place to judge you for such a picky observation.
>>
Hamilton Blathershaw - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 08:55:58 EST ID:n8QMMRY8 No.281987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I act sober by focusing on slowing my breathing, relaxing my body, and moving slowly but smoothly through my activities. Very slight doses of benzos can help, and I think Cannabis does but don't take my word for it because it may also make sides worse.

I don't really go ham anymore but I find using "medication interactions" "being out of shape" "stayed up all night playing vidya" and the mental health card all work as suitable excuses.

Then again, I generally find practising not giving a fuck and just focusing on being a good person and a productive worker to be remedial enough.
>>
Hamilton Blathershaw - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 09:01:42 EST ID:n8QMMRY8 No.281988 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>281987
and communicate to them (should they be wise or suspicious) that though you enjoy different strokes, you can handle your shit.

I've shown up to work in withdrawals and propped myself up with caffeine and ephedrine and put my all into my work despite how sleepy and disinterested I felt. This is an example of handling one's shit.
>>
Betsy Wenningsodging - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 18:53:55 EST ID:g5RoL0Da No.281992 Ignore Report Quick Reply
try not to focus on worrying about people knowing you're under the influence, once that paranoia sets in you're more likely to give yourself away in my experience. One thing I used to always get when I was in a situation where I needed to be professional/not on drugs (but was on drugs) was the recurring certainty that I had something on my nose. As a result I was compulsively wiping/sniffing my nose, which made me look much more druggy... This of course completed the feedback loop of making me worry that "they know", which then led to me thinking "do I have something on my nose" ad infinitum.

The other option is to pair that /stim/ with a /benz/. Not something to make too much of a habit of, but you'll be way less twitchy and paranoid.
>>
StimkyKitty !0HFqqJEw3k - Sat, 30 Sep 2017 02:36:52 EST ID:HQDs+WX3 No.282003 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1506753412105.gif -(407954B / 398.39KB, 499x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>281992

Lol soo much this. I was once coming up on 4 grams of mushrooms when my partner at the time informed me suddenly we were having company over to visit on a whim(they were beer drinking normies who would never take any real drugs not prescribed by a Dr. to them). I went to go have a cig on the balcony while I contemplated how the fuck I was going to appear straight while I was tripping face. Somehow I turn into an award winning actor when the stakes are high because I totally pulled it off by just sitting on the sofa occasionally making small talk and remembering not to talk about the hidden meaning in everything that was being said and just pretending everything was mundane and normal and I wasn't in one of the worst settings for a bad trip to happen.

I guess I should have told him I had taken a bunch of shrooms and he wouldn't have allowed any surprise visitors but I was in the bathroom when he got the phone call and by the time I got out they were on their way up...we had a good laugh about it later on.

After that I realized most people won't be able to tell if you're on drugs just based on your physical appearance alone unless they are trained to look for it, it's your behavior that gives it away. If you steady yourself psychologically and act natural even in your fucked up state you will totally pull it off. Also, even if somebody picks up on it nobody wants to accuse someone of being on drugs if they're acting sober as it would reflect badly on them and make them seem like assholes for calling you out even if they were pretty sure you shouldn't have pupils the size of a scared cat...the exception to this rule would be drugs that effect your speech and coordination severely like high doses of downers or some dissociatives.

10/10, would do again.
>>
Simon Brossleforth - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:47:34 EST ID:Bkc8Qj4I No.282293 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I got called out 2nd day of a new job. Boss asks you're really alert in the mornings are you always like this or are you on something? I just said "Honestly I take adderall because my doctor told me to it helps me focus so I take it but it does make me talk fast." He goes ok I was just curious I thought you were a spazz or something. Little does he know I sniff 200mgs of pharma grade amphetamine before work and again on lunch break."
>>
Walter Fobblelitch - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:07:31 EST ID:Z2wi2gu8 No.282300 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Real easy, sun glasses

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.