420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
stim newbie by Edwin Snodfield - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 21:57:54 EST ID:BmG2TOqH No.282801 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510369074074.jpg -(9946B / 9.71KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 9946
I have about 30mg worth (2) adderal pills that have the orange beads. I don't have adhd (college fag here) and my tolerance to d-amphetamine is practically non-existent.

Are the beads tamper proof? I want to mix these with water and shove it up my ass. If I do so will I get a dope rush?

Not comparable to IV meff but close to cocaine, right?
>>
Edwin Snodfield - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 21:58:41 EST ID:BmG2TOqH No.282802 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'd crush them up beforehand (forgot to add that)
>>
Samuel Ceddlegold - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 08:17:38 EST ID:Zy6lW8Lm No.282806 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>282801
You'd get higher BA, but as far as I know plain amphetamine doesn't have a rush even when injected. That's one of the things that makes meth so much more abuseable.
>>
Angus Sabblefoot - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:13:54 EST ID:fo3Mg8Hb No.282813 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>282806
it does but make sure you use a micron filter dog.

i'd just snort it if you want a rush though the BA is pretty high. the only pharma stims worth shooting are methylphenidate, dextroamphetamine, desoxyn.

I've heard tell of naive users slamming pseudoephedrine and getting a rush but I wouldn't do that myself because pseudoephedrine causes way too much hypertension
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:20:13 EST ID:iLs4yUpO No.282848 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510698013843.jpg -(92937B / 90.76KB, 798x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>282825

THIS

RIGHT

HERE

10/10 would recommend

I did it today for the first time in forever. This 20mg d-amph IR plugged is something else. The come up from oral isn't even comparable, let alone the efficiency difference.

>>282801

I was originally stuck using 15mg d-amph XR. They were sort of pluggable, but the boost wasn't worth it when the beads (no matter how well pH dissolved or crushed), as they impede efficiency and absorption. After 1-2 tries I never attempted plugging XR again.

I was taking 15mg XR (equal to 20mg Adderall but less norepinephrine "push" and more nostalgic dopamine high that reminds me of lying on the recently cleaned bathroom floor high as fuck from 30mg addy IR plugged, though the XR kills the rush and frankly takes a bigger toll on my body apparently) once every few days; sometimes it was 2-3 days in a row with a few weeks off.

When I got access to d-amph IR, it was superior in many ways:

1. The duration is more reasonable with IR, so you don't have to dose at 6am to be able to sleep when night comes.

2. You can eyeball smaller doses (half of a tablet, 1/4 of a tablet, etc.), or even dose exactly the dose you want using a mg scale and figuring out percentages of the tablet.

3. Non-oral routes become a legitimate option. If I was so inclined, I would absolutely feel "comfortable" (it's "safe" but doesn't mean it's worth it for me) IVing the adderall IR/Dexedrine IR tablets, BUT ONLY!!! with the use of a Sterifilt filter (the Silver standard) or better.

Here are your options OP.

1. Crush up the beads into a fine powder without them flying all over the place and you losing them. If you lose some in the process, none of it is worth it. Crush them up the best you can.

1a. Before crushing them up, take 1-2 Tums or a "dash" of baking soda orally. This increases stomach pH, which in return reduces the rate at which amphetamine is removed from the body. It mostly just increases the duration, but it marginally increases peak plasma levels (the max high). Google the safe amount of baking soda amount; too many Tums can cause additional problems that baking soda doesn't have, but Tums are easy to dose and use. One could safely take several more than 1-2 Tums, but I like to be extra safe.

2. If you must do oral route, after you make them a fine powder and take the Tums, wait 30min after taking the Tums (if you can) before dumping the powder on your tongue and chugging a bit of water to get it all down. This will guarantee all of it is absorbed, efficiencies aside. IME It turns 50/50 IR/XR into about ~75/25 IR/XR.

1b. After crushing them into a powder, fill your plugging syringe most of the way with water as hot as it will come out the tap (5ml) but leave ~15-30% of the volume as empty air. Now cover the syringe tip or tip hole ( it's a hole if you've cut off the tip and smoothed the edges like true plugging masters) with your finger and DO NOT LET GO.

Now pull out the plunger so that the syringe is open from the back. Now slowly tap in the Adderall ground powder into the syringe from a folded thick index card (scrape the sides of the V-shaped index card toward the crease with something flat like an unused plastic credit-card-like card to make sure none sticks before tapping). This entire time you DO NOT STOP plugging (teehee) the tip of the syringe with your finger. If you are too high already to follow through, just don't bother. If you let go your entire shot falls on the floor. It's better to hold the syringe/cover the syringe tip with your "off" hand so you can accurately tap the index card in.

Now SLOWLY push the plunger back into place until it safely locks (still cover the tip with finger). There should still be ~20% of the volume be air. Remove finger with a scraping motion that leaves any residue on the tip and lick your finger. Now shake THE SHIT out of the solution.

Here are your options:

1. Plug it pretty much 5-10min after and hope for the best

2. Put it in fridge for 12hr and see if it helps the d-amph and polymers to break down a bit.

3. Use water with an additive that results in low pH (high acidity, replicates stomach environment), place in fridge for 12hr, and after the 12hr remove the syringe, squirt it into a container that won't cause residue loss, and add a basic ingredient that can bring the solution's pH back to ~7. You need pH strips and experience to make it worth risking this though. Once it's pH neutral, plug away.

Just remember your bowls need to be EMPTY. All these homophobes who don't trust their manhood will often avoid my two biggest pieces of advice: cut off the tip/smooth out the ending, and use lube. This very matter of factly reduces the real chance of rupturing the membrane with the sharp tip. Safety is paramount here. You DO NOT need a massive syringe; I find 1-2ml to not be optimal, yet 5ml is perfect and 10ml is the largest I would ever use unless necessary.

If you can't respect the science aka the dope feen life, then just don't bother. That being said, lube the entire syringe from top to base. Again, you syringe should be skinny as fuck like the diameter of an index finger, not to mention shorter. After washing your hands, place lube on the tip of your finger and adequately lube the entrance and an inch or two inside on the walls. This is to 1. make it more comfortable 2. ensure your bowels are empty. As gross as it sounds, it's better to know before you waste your drugs.

Do not snort the XR. The efficiency is garbage. As you get older, you'll learn to snort drugs that either are superior snorted over plugged (e.g. dilaudid) or are socially reserved for snorting (cocaine etc.). This will keep your nose in tip-top shape.

Godspeed OP.
>>
Rebecca Fanway - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 22:53:19 EST ID:w6NcnYfL No.282862 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Don't inject it. The binders will destroy you. There's a medical deal called "Ritalin lung", basically the tiny particles of silica and other binders block capillaries in your lungs, killing off large portions, and you end up with emphysema.
>>
Cornelius Cibberstock - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 22:56:36 EST ID:KI6ZqHHM No.282863 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>282862
Yeah talc will fuck you up if you don't use an appropriate wheel filter.
>>
Cyril Billingforth - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:57:53 EST ID:SxjBX/sr No.282893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>282862
>>282813

I don't think you guys understand. Im plugging, not IVing
>>
Matilda Corryforth - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 21:34:58 EST ID:Zy6lW8Lm No.282895 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>282893
It's not all about you, Cyril
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Mon, 20 Nov 2017 02:05:57 EST ID:TOIfMpK+ No.282917 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1511161557820.jpg -(178142B / 173.97KB, 700x701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>282848
Lots of good advice here. A few things:

>cut off the tip/smooth out the ending... This very matter of factly reduces the real chance of rupturing the membrane with the sharp tip.
What the hell kind of oral syringe are you buying? The tips come smooth from the factory. Chances are you'll only create sharp edges by trying to cut or reshape the tip. As long as you insert it slowly and pay attention to how it feels inside you, you won't tear anything.

However, cutting off the entire tip of the syringe could reduce waste during the plugging process, since it's impossible to get every droplet of water out of the tip when you push the plunger all the way in. So I'll let it slide.

Also, you'll have to dig in further than a couple inches to make sure there's no poop hangin' around. Things move. No matter how careful you are to keep the liquid within the bottom two inches of your rectum, a turd could still slide into home at the last minute and soak it up. But as long as you make yourself really nervous before plugging (maybe do some caffeine and nicotine) you should be able to shit out any "problem poop".

Wait, just... just one more thing. You can make this even more efficient. Let's get autistic about it, alright?
  • Before plugging the drug solution, fill a little plastic dosing cup (like pic related) with just a few mL of warm water and set it close to your plugging location.
  • Lay down and plug the drug solution in your syringe.
  • After you pull the empty syringe out of your hole, use it to suck up the water in the cup. Then flip the syringe upside down, pull the plunger out a tiny bit to get all the water at the bottom and air at the top, and push the plunger back up as far as you can without squirting out any water. Now suck up any droplets of water remaining in the cup and repeat the process of getting the air out of the syringe.
  • Plug the water you've just sucked up. This helps wash any remaining drugs out of the syringe and into your pooper.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.