420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Legality of RC Stim 4-FA (Ohio) by Sophie Nucklemotch - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 21:02:48 EST ID:qRQ0YJyp No.282815 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510452168501.jpg -(42784B / 41.78KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 42784
So what is the legality of 4-FA? Essentially what if I ordered some from a vendor and they caught it in customs? Could they raid my house for having it shipped to me? I am a little paranoid because I had some texts in people's phones that were involved in moving weight and some people got in legal trouble, so my area got a little hot for awhile. I don't move weight, but I have sent texts for sure about buying other stuff.

The product would come in a powder and not in pill press, will that make it so it's not automatically assumed to be intent to consume? I know the chances of it being caught are really low, but also with the markets going down one by own I don't feel as comfortable ordering anything for fear of being scammed or facing legal trouble for something that isn't illegal.

Please rest the soul on this poor RC researcher.
>>
Matilda Candledod - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 00:41:16 EST ID:OLHCXloK No.282819 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>282815
>So what is the legality of 4-FA?
Legal if it's being used for non-HC purposes.
>Essentially what if I ordered some from a vendor and they caught it in customs?
Then it'll be held in customs.
>Could they raid my house for having it shipped to me?
They could. But would they waste the resources on a small time personal user or would they go up the supply chain?
>>
Edwin Fandock - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:38:30 EST ID:NdxwMHD/ No.282842 Ignore Report Quick Reply
idk but i was hooked on this shit for a good 6 months. been off stims for 2 years and now coffee fucks me up.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.