420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
cocaine and frustration by Shit Blatherville - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 03:02:40 EST ID:iAvVxQKO No.284412 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518336160659.jpg -(789197B / 770.70KB, 2000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 789197
hi /stim/. im pretty green to the world of stimulants, on a little bit of adderall atm and i found a new love in cocaine. i love cocaine, but i dont think im getting good cocaine. and then i hear that the game is so fucked up today that youre lucky to get 20% pure yay in america. i live in the midwest, and not chicago, so you know its shitty and how much it probably is stepped on on the way up. is it even worth doing? ive been masochistically buying gram bags from this guy; low-level street dude that hangs around the bar district. the effects of coke are there, but cursory research and repeated experiences lead me to believe theres a good amount of speed in it. and i dunno for sure. all i know is that it's rough as hell on my nose and the comedown is agonizing. im aware enough to see a red flag when i meet a guy and he tells me "my shit's not cut" but nonethless i currently know no other dealers sooooo...
>>
Charles Brungersare - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 17:52:37 EST ID:8zcdhdf1 No.284419 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So your question is "is it worth doing"
no
the answer is no
but you're gonna keep buying it regardless
so what was the point of all this
>>
Cornelius Pepperpatch - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 20:38:05 EST ID:iAvVxQKO No.284422 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>284419
the point is that -- in my limited experience -- cocaine seems fascinating enough in the presumably diluted form i've gotten it. and ive taken good information from a few of these boards before so i wanted people's take on the current cocaine market in america. i think that it's a travesty if what ive heard is true about the prevalance and the extent to which recutting and diluting is going on.

and dude, can you not trivialize a sincere attempt to learn more about drugs, on a message board for discussing drugs, in a culture that utterly fails to fairly educate people on drugs?
>>
Charlotte Surryshit - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 02:17:49 EST ID:rALZxk9p No.284424 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518419869790.jpg -(45640B / 44.57KB, 460x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
cocaine interests me as well, OP, but I can't take the step into using it because I don't know who has done what with it. I very loosely plan to take a trip into Peru to try the Coca tea and chew, or otherwise bump into someone with access to the plant itself.

Just be careful. If you seek purer cocaine, you may find yourself owing favors to rough types of people. My friend was sort of Shanghai'd into a cartel when his dealer stabbed a guy and purposely got the blood on friendo's clothes to implicate him. Acedotal at best but I am a pussy about such things.
>>
Sidney Fipperstock - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:11:56 EST ID:8zcdhdf1 No.284433 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>284422
Im not trivilizing asshole, I was answering your question. You only had ONE question mark in your whole comment, and the rest was a ramble that pretty much answered your own question.
Maybe be a little more clear next time.
But I digress.
The coke market right now is just full of Niggers that all say they have the best shit, but it's really just stepped on junk.
If you want to be able to judge quality without having to buy it, then ask to look at it first.
If its rocked up pretty hard, and is shiny like fish scales, and also smells like STRONG sour chemicals, then you know it's probably good.
That kind of coke is the best ive experienced.
Of course if you cant find that, then you could always get Crack pretty easily. Which is a coke feeling but 10000% better, but the redose urge is double that of regular coke, so you got to be careful.
>>
Polly Geffingnurk - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 00:06:15 EST ID:LUQMQnqI No.284447 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>284424
Wow that seems like it could be similar to the time an old friend got period blood on my jeans
>>
William Clizzleludge - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:24:04 EST ID:/Qa1jgwH No.284476 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>284433

interesting. this guy does come across as the typical "jolly african-american who says he has the best shit" but then it is rocked up and carries a strong scent, however he seems cool and not full of shit. maybe im doing too much at a time or dosing too frequently. usually i can stretch a half gram over 4-6 hours by taking bumps no larger than a half a line, but seeing as i don't weigh it out i'm sure there's a point where i plateau myself at a certain amount and end up having to match that dose for the rest of the night, if that makes any sense.

anyway, i wrote the op when i was on adderall and i can get rambly even before drugs. it seems that even the people who do coke around here aren't that much more knowledgeable than me so i'm always looking for more info on the game. it goes without saying that the government ceding the market to organize crime is 100x worse news than if they just legalized everything but that's beside the point.
>>
Fuck Changerhore - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 02:23:45 EST ID:iAvVxQKO No.284484 Ignore Report Quick Reply
op here again, bought a half gram earlier. now ive broken them up into like 10 lines, since im at home and its easier to just dump it out. feeling good; have a desire to clear my numb throat, face is a bit numb, jaw is gurning. always thirsty; mouth feels dry but is probably numb. sometimes i feel a tingly pressure in my head; doesnt really hurt, just feels odd. feel motivated to action -- to move around and do shit, but my roommate's asleep and i dont wanna wake him up so i'm just sitting here in front of the tv. whenever im on coke or speed im always paranoid he'll wake up but he never does. there's a SLIGHT burn going up my nose. really boring night. my roommate's a square guy and he has work in the morning so there's not much i can do at this hour. i really wanted to just experiment more with dosages and feel the difference between snorting straight lines and taking bumps less than half that size. wish i had the house to myself, doing coke quietly is a unique experience for sure. id rather be playing guitar or talking with people. oh well

snorting lines instead of bumps has worked quite well, in lieu of doing the equivalent of a ley bump every 15-20 minutes. there's definitely less desire for more.

and yes, as mentioned in >>284476 : most of the time, this guys shit is rock, and very bright white. this time it was mostly powder with a few chunks to break. it is a bit flaky. but theres a bit of a crunching sound pressed on.

anyway i dont want this to come off as blogposting, and i hope it didnt. primarily, im trying to share a bit of the experience so people have a better idea of what im saying. and id love to hear from more people about the yay
>>
Augustus Clayworth - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:25:00 EST ID:vKAn7vHw No.284501 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>284412
just quit doing coke... move on to pharmaceuticals. street shit is always cut, waste of money imo.
>>
Clara Crimmerfuck - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:57:30 EST ID:/Qa1jgwH No.284512 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>284501
it really is hit or miss...even from the same source. sometimes the comedown is fucking awful and sometimes i can fall asleep less than an hour after the last hit. seems like i'll have to go higher up the ladder. i feel like im bound to find a higher up dude the more i talk to people. this shit is too good: if i have to go up to the fucking cartels and convince them to bring the cocaine 80s back fucking will. fuck all this sneaky cutting bullshit. i want to see coke make a comeback goddammit

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.