420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Survey - Meth + Booze Combo, Other Combinations by Doris Brinkinstodging - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 21:15:24 EST ID:gk/Kqolx No.284443 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518488124808.jpg -(39567B / 38.64KB, 510x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 39567
How many of you are prone to using Meth and Alcohol together? Do you find that
mixing diminishes the effects of either drug, or does it synergize to create a balanced high?

I don't feel comfortable tweaking around people unless I'm also drinking. The booze keeps me from feeling paranoid about acting weird. If I'm alone then the alcohol takes away some of the activity-based euphoria.

Keeping on a similar note, what are the best drugs to use in conjunction with Meth?
>>
Endofdaze !Avm1fqtITk - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 22:56:30 EST ID:6Ss5r+cw No.284445 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518494190076.jpg -(1108804B / 1.06MB, 1920x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Yeah, I'm exactly the same. Never smoke meth without drinking booze, and drinking booze triggers intense meth cravings.

I find it balances it out - the meth stops you gettiing the sloppy drunkenness, and the booze chills you out and stops you getting twacked out and highly strung. If I smoke meth by itself I tend to end up tense and a little paranoid, but booze smooths that over and allows me to just enjoy the euphoria and disinhibition.

As for best drugs to use with meth, I'd say either alcohol or GHB. GHB is quite similar to alcohol, but it's a lot more euphoric and comes with far less side effects.
>>
Barnaby Nicklewill - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 00:26:38 EST ID:F/FXqu3m No.284448 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518499598853.jpg -(48981B / 47.83KB, 318x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>284443
Alcohol cancels out the effects of uppers for me so I only do it on the crash. Weed is the best drug for taking the edge off during the experience. I enjoy talking to people much more on meth. I'm extremely introverted otherwise, but I never get paranoid or anxious in any situation.
>>
Endofdaze !a7FLjVMYJQ - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 01:02:16 EST ID:6Ss5r+cw No.284451 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>284448

Weed seems to be one of those things that works really well with meth for some people, but makes others totally flip out. I think it comes down to how stable someone is pre-meth. Seen a lot of people smoke weed on the comedown and it just helps them chill, but also seen a lot of people who smoke weed with or after meth and end up in a full blown psychotic break.
>>
Doris Brinkinstodging - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 01:20:45 EST ID:gk/Kqolx No.284453 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>284448
>>284451

ive only dabbled with weed while on meth. dont mess with weed too often nowadays bc its dumb to do something that 50% of the time makes me socially anxious. anyways was careful and took a few hits with no tolerance, helped with stimdick and boosted horniness, mostly didnt notice the weed too much so it didnt feel like it synergized. kind of regretted it bc weed detracts from that sweet goal-directedness.

That night I smoked around a half gram on the comedown and was in straight up HELL. Was close to a full-on panic attack, felt like all the muscles in my neck seized up and i couldnt swallow correctly or get comfortable. couldnt keep a straight thought + had major auditory hallucinations, got super paranoid about my physical condition and about people seeing me high. couldnt drink alcohol to calm down because my stomach was in knots. weed on stims seems dose dependent but I still refuse to touch the stuff when stimmed after that.

This is actually reminding me of one time a couple years ago when I took a strong dose of addy followed by 2 dabs. Told people I would go to the dining hall with them, I have never been so anxious in my life. Ran into a girl I had a crush on and couldnt look her in the eyes or speak loudly. felt so childish and weak from that encounter lmao. should have learned my lesson at that point
>>
Walter Shakewill - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:20:48 EST ID:QXPULJH/ No.284479 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Combining stimulants with benzos or alcohol or opiates is great tbh. Just be careful you don't OD. I get too nervous and edged up on stimulants when really high and I can't smoke 2 packs in a row anymore like I used to as a young guy so these help me sleep after binges or with anxiety when high. Been clean for a week from benzos and stimulants so far. Absolutely love the combo.

I found 4MEC a very gross stimulant I almost threw up on it unrelated but its fucking nasty. But combining it with meth and downers is pretty good.
>>
George Bunfield - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 01:46:46 EST ID:2j9+sq0J No.284483 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Method and diazepam is godly, spent hours sketching and listening to musi c

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.