420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Best coinbase replacement by MollyDicklefoot.drv - Sun, 05 Feb 2017 23:58:04 EST ID:DuOmYTnE No.120545 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1486357084402.jpg -(1406133B / 1.34MB, 2304x4096) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1406133
So it took me a month to set up my verification and payment methods with coinbase and it was working great for 4 months or so. I used jt to Buy 200-400$$ worth of legal domestic rcs from a private vendor. I used pgp to communicate and all that shit. Then all of a sudden they cancel my account and tell me to remove my remaining coins intk another wallet. Customer service didnt help and wouldnt tell me why they shut me down. Any alternatives to coinbase that are easy and can take debit cards or even checking accounts that arnt a pain in the ass or charge rediculous markups? Ive looke d around and cant find anything good that operates in newyork. Im trying cex.io but i cant seem to tell if i can send funds to other wallets/addresses.

>Tldr best bitcoin buying service in the u.s that is simple and takes basic forms of payment? Preferably Android compatable and doesnt have long wait times or high fees? Thanks please halp
>>
MollyDicklefoot.drv - Mon, 06 Feb 2017 00:01:17 EST ID:DuOmYTnE No.120546 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ive googled around and it seems there are dozens of other users that got their accounts canceled without reason or warning. It seems lije bitcoins harser and harder to aquire.
>>
breakabond - Tue, 07 Feb 2017 15:51:29 EST ID:fVWGPSRj No.120552 Ignore Report Quick Reply
xcoins.io
Try and tell me if they're any good.
>>
breakabond - Sun, 12 Feb 2017 07:41:02 EST ID:fVWGPSRj No.120589 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>120552
Did you try it?
>>
SophieDuckstone.pif - Wed, 01 Mar 2017 23:35:33 EST ID:PJ1PGSlD No.120688 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>120546
yeah, coinbase monitors the blockchain and shuts you down for suspicious business.
rinse yr coins, tumble that shit, at least pay the satoshis to send from a different wallet

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.