420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Mechanical keyboard (G810 Orion?) by EdwardSnodford.sit - Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:30:58 EST ID:caqkGP7S No.121251 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1502983858429.jpg -(24513B / 23.94KB, 640x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 24513
Hey guys,

First off I'm sorry for posting about what must be a redundant subject.

I'm looking for a GOOD mechanical keyboard with keys that don't make all too much noise, relatively speaking.

The 'Logitech G810 Orion' looks like a pretty good one to me and has very positive reviews wherever I look.

Do you yourself own a mechanical keyboard? Which one would you recommend, if any?

Thanks a bunch in advance!
>>
CorneliusMevingnerk.css - Sat, 19 Aug 2017 08:25:15 EST ID:+4u6uZue No.121257 Ignore Report Quick Reply
State your budget m8
>>
IanPerringwater.udf - Sat, 19 Aug 2017 08:45:17 EST ID:PHf14HX/ No.121258 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If it's gaming you want get a linear smooth switch type like Cherry reds or blacks.
If it's typing you want, get the tactile browns.

The non-tactile switches confer essentially no benefit for typing compared to a conventional keyboard, though some of them only require a very light press by comparison.
The non-tactile switches also do not have any kind of deadzone they need to be lifted past to re-actuate. You can just wiggle your finger near the actuation point and they'll spam fast as hell.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.