420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Forcing Users on LAN off Network by sDx4 !VMbWdAPv1k - Sat, 19 Aug 2017 16:00:54 EST ID:E6cftr30 No.121259 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1503172854944.png -(38683B / 37.78KB, 540x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 38683
Hello all.

Right now, I stay at a dorm, and at night, a lot of my peers here are constantly sapping up bandwidth; before I continue, I'm just going to say I don't want to do this *constantly*, but just at certain times when it starts becoming frustrating to have to do schoolwork.

I read about this program called KickThemOut, which runs off of Debian and also MacOS, neither of which I am currently running on my laptop. I want to use it, and create a partition on my HDD so I can boot into Debian and give this a shot. Besides Win32-Loader (image related), are there any othr techniques I can use to basically "force" certain IPs off the network without admin status?

Pic related
>>
EbenezerClonderstone.html - Sat, 19 Aug 2017 23:40:58 EST ID:r+264uXG No.121260 Ignore Report Quick Reply
can't you just run it in a VM? in virtualbox use bridged networking. that way the virtual machine uses the network card as if it were another node on the same network as your host computer.
>>
DorisNabblemut.inf - Sun, 20 Aug 2017 00:02:58 EST ID:9eBF7cCx No.121261 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Install Debian to a USB drive, then enjoy all the free time you're going to have. Normal people report network interruption to IT and at a minimum what IT will see is a bunch of machines that aren't yours dropping from the network.
>>
IsabellaCrenningkore.wsz - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 11:06:57 EST ID:dFdq2Tey No.121266 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>121260
Not the most reliable feature with wifi adapters. It can also be filtered depending on how locked down the network is.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.