420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Quick/ easy question. by CharlotteDadgehire.art - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 17:53:19 EST ID:SDMyHh4P No.121430 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1509832399470.jpg -(17481B / 17.07KB, 220x203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 17481
I have a video card that I use.
Will it hurt anything if i turn my motherboard's "video out" on?

-------
I want to plug my PC to my big TV but the HDMI on my video card is messed up.

Will it hurt anything like using too much power of put too much demand on the cpu if I turn the motherboard's video out on?

I also have two monitors on my video card already.

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER MY SILLY QUESTION. <3 YOU
>>
SophieDublingtog.smd - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 19:41:52 EST ID:MhUywILv No.121431 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It won't hurt anything, but your hardware might not support it and it sounds like you'll have a hard time configuring it.
>>
ShittingPumbletane.xif - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 04:13:17 EST ID:ajBEKQtx No.121432 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>121430
it depends on the motherboard. some allow it, others (usually older ones) don't.
search for your motherboard's manual on the web.
and no it won't blow up or anything if you plug both when it's not supported. you just won't get a signal for one of your screens.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.