420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
How the fuck does data work? by FuckingDrittinghog.ace - Wed, 31 Jan 2018 23:54:54 EST ID:2cWAM2MD No.121569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1517460894207.jpg -(9784B / 9.55KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 9784
So you visit a web page and what happens? An html page is rendered from the software environment of your OS which is generated by the hardware on your computer (this is where it gets foggy for me) the processor does something with the hard drive (ok what’s a motherboard it has to be doing something right?) yadda yadda logical circuits and bill gates’ your uncle and it all happens. Anyone board enough to explain this to me? Maybe shame me and point me towards some free educational material? In b4 Google it fgt.
>>
DorisSannerhall.jpg - Mon, 05 Feb 2018 09:52:09 EST ID:S/e65AKE No.121600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>121569
start here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n71TUnTNdw8
>>
HughDarringnut.mov - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 22:14:49 EST ID:PgeFZ6XI No.121613 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Modern web browsers are essentially live interfaces which can be modified on-the-fly, even as you are reading a page.

The human mind is a reality rectification machine which will rationalise inconsistencies in its input if they appear in a blind spot, such as changes being made to a web page during a saccade: the constant instances of rapid eye movement during which you are effectively blind.

Webcams are omnipresent are perfectly suited for retinal tracking.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.