Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
Device manager > Graphics card uninstall by EdwardDanningfield.uue - Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:12:17 EST ID:SDMyHh4P No.121641 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1519085537009.png -(40872B / 39.91KB, 762x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 40872
If i uninstall my graphics card from the Device Manager....

Then restart my computer, will it install back on relaunch?

(The HDMI output isn't running correctly and thought this might fix it)
>>
NigelBruttingbuck.hlp - Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:26:16 EST ID:uKrxzjC7 No.121642 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>121641
If it is an onboard driver most likely it would recognize and install. If a separate card
get the drivers from the website.

But you cand got to windows update and select option updates. It would be the first few options, install what correlates to your card, monitor etc. Forget the rest.
(97%? really no issues if you remove the drivers.
>>
EdwardDanningfield.uue - Mon, 19 Feb 2018 20:44:36 EST ID:SDMyHh4P No.121643 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>121642
thank you
>>
PhineasSirrywell.pcl - Wed, 21 Feb 2018 05:48:08 EST ID:oD76BDaE No.121647 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>121642
I assume this is a plugin card.

If it is a plugin card, do msconfig under start/run, see what is under start.
May be some worthless stuff related to the card or monitor.

Some disagree, especially tech from companies and say get drivers from the cards website. I think windows update does just fine with graphics cards and monitors. Could be a monitor driver as well.

But my point is updates from websites often install stuff you may never need. Nor want performance wise.
>>
CharlotteHinnerbudge.art - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 06:27:17 EST ID:v8LzmCtL No.121648 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It'd probably be safer to uninstall from add/remove first, reboot the computer
sometimes it'll get redetected. then uninstall from device manager and reboot again to make sure it's completely gone (should default to generic VGA). at that point you can reinstall the driver from scratch.

because otherwise the driver files are still there and it'll autodetect upon reboot.

unless that IS your goal. then do as you mentioned originally.
this behavior hasn't been standardized (despite Microsoft guidelines) and your results may vary depending on device and manufacturer...

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.