420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Apple mobile phone by Tazer Kun - Fri, 02 Mar 2018 03:20:04 EST ID:++fIuJCK No.121676 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1519978804452.jpg -(7324B / 7.15KB, 400x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 7324
Hello everybody i just want to know if there is a solution to bypass the icloud activation lock, i have in my possesion an iphone 6s with the purchase bill of the previous owner.
>>
IsabellaBemmlefuck.bmp - Fri, 02 Mar 2018 04:29:14 EST ID:mLsbpqlD No.121677 Ignore Report Quick Reply
They'll unlock it if you produce a death certificate. Or you can just ask the previous owner if you didn't steal it. That's usually how it goes.
>>
Tazer Kun - Fri, 02 Mar 2018 04:49:21 EST ID:++fIuJCK No.121678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>121677
There is also an other problem, this iphone i got was bought by my sister with the previous owner who deleted his icloud account and then she gave the phone to her ex boyfriend who added his own account,

but my sister's ex-boyfriend is an asshole he return the phone to her when they broke up but he is refusing to unlock the phone because he is an asshole,

so i guess that this phone is fucked, thank you for you answer.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.