Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Mirror samsung galaxy j3 display to standard hd tv by ErnestNickleway.mdl - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 04:45:12 EST ID:3e6+35pB No.121732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1522745112325.jpg -(860157B / 840.00KB, 1932x2576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 860157
Super short version: I want to broadcast what my smartphone is displaying onto my TV, like you would a laptop, for example. The phone is a Samsung j3 eclipse, and the TV is a standard Samsung HDTV, not a smart TV.

More detailed version: I want to watch shit from the WWE network. My only source of internet is my phone, which I have unlimited data on. However, I only have 15 GB per month of hotspot data, which I have already used this month.

I have a media player that plugs into my TV and shows videos off of a flash drive. I had planned on using video downloader apps to download video from the WWE network, based on advice from /wooo that you could watch their videos from a regular browser and not just their own app. That advice was wrong.

I want to watch wrestlemania this sunday, on the TV, not my phone's small-ass screen. Based on what I've looked into so far, it looks like my only option is to watch it with their app, on my phone, and mirror my phone's screen to the tv. I've never done this before, though, and don't know exactly how to do it. I've heard of several devices, but I know some of them require specific phones, and specific TVs, with specific sorts of inputs on them.

Does anyone here have any experience with this? How did you do it? If absolutely have to buy something, be it a cord or (hopefully) inexpensive device, so be it, but I would really like to get some advice from someone who actually does stuff like this, and can tell me from experience.
>>
EbenezerCiffingford.prn - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 16:22:28 EST ID:JVi2i32g No.121733 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If the phone and TV both support MHL, you can do this with USB to HDMI. If not, you'll have to screen cast to either the TV or the media player. They probably don't want you to do this, so you may need root.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.