420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Creating a tor site (forgive my skiddiness) by SophieSublinglere.bz2 - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 21:49:15 EST ID:myp9p8mE No.121750 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1523411355188.jpg -(15014B / 14.66KB, 347x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 15014
Honestly it's been over a decade since I fucked with anything computer or programming related. Thing is I have a lot of time on my hands because I'm sort of disabled and out of work atm so I have some time to dick around and learn.

I have a couple questions about what it takes to set up a website through the Tor network. First I'm assuming the only way to be properly secure I would have to physically keep the server in my possession right? Or are there web hosting services out there that are safe to run a tor site through? As far as coding for a website are there some good resources online you could point me to for coding and web server configuration? I don't remember anything.
>>
MartinMupperstone.ram - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 22:35:54 EST ID:JVi2i32g No.121751 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't know man. It's too bad there aren't any guides for how to host a hidden service over Tor.
>>
SophieSublinglere.bz2 - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 22:40:09 EST ID:myp9p8mE No.121752 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>121751
I found a basic one but it doesn't address whether remote hosting is a viable option for such a site. And as far as the other I suppose I was looking for specific book recommendations.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.