Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
AMD catalyst control center by CedricCrinnerson.bin - Mon, 25 Jun 2018 20:02:44 EST ID:faaQPLE2 No.121879 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1529971364958.png -(57708B / 56.36KB, 768x585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 57708
Hello, should I fuck around with graphic card settings that I have no clue about? I want more framerate, I want it so bad. Tell me how to do that but please dont trick me into setting my laptop on fire, I live in poverty and eat nothing but potatos and who knows when I find another computer from the recycle bin.

Picture only for reference, its not my catalyst center because my catalyst center refuses to open at the moment for some reason.
>>
FrederickGrandbanks.dot - Mon, 25 Jun 2018 20:30:57 EST ID:vpfE8QdL No.121880 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Check out what results others on the same hardware is getting, that give you a direction what to aim for
If you stay out of volt increase the chance of frying anything is 0, shit will just crash and reboot.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.