Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Dark web purchase by EbenezerSibblegold.php - Wed, 19 Dec 2018 23:06:27 EST ID:xiQkpK8z No.122184 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1545278787672.jpg -(84008B / 82.04KB, 1140x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 84008
I bought off the dark web from a source that has reliably sent to my friend in the past, but the package was too big for my mailbox. Now I have a slip and am unsure I should go pick it up from the post office. Anyone with experience able to advise how I should proceed.
>>
WilliamBlommerdidging.mod - Wed, 19 Dec 2018 23:45:08 EST ID:umQbKBO0 No.122185 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's illegal for you to knowingly accept drugs. What they like to do is deliver it to your door, require a signature, and then kick your door down to catch you red handed. I would get rid off all contraband, pick it up, and sit on the unopened package for a while.
>>
AlbertMebberstock.rsc - Fri, 21 Dec 2018 18:56:48 EST ID:xiQkpK8z No.122186 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Update - with the holiday rush/confusion at the post office, everything was fine!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.