Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Engineering Notebooks by Charlotte Cunnermodging - Fri, 15 Feb 2013 01:56:09 EST ID:ZQKwm8sS No.5415 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1360911369251.gif -(1200136B / 1.14MB, 305x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1200136
I'm currently enrolled in an Electrical Engineering program and I was wondering how well you guys document your lab notebooks. I ask because I was recently partnered up with a guy who was enrolled at a more prestigious(albeit expensive) school and when we were doing the lab I noticed how good his notebook looked and I kind of want to get better at mine, to the point where I'm considering taking a technical drawing class just so I can be more accurate. Are there any resources you gentlemen might know of that show good practices for notebook keeping, when I do google searches all I find are how to properly maintain a lab notebook, which doesn't help at all.

And penmanship, are any of you also sloppy writers? How do you overcome that in the notebooks?

And just to continue the conversation, what kind of engineering notebooks do you guys use, and why did you pick it?
>>
Charles Pusslekat - Sat, 16 Feb 2013 07:37:20 EST ID:zvp1ohNQ No.5418 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>5415

I wouldn't know. My labbooks were just for my eyes. All my graded work was in the form of typed lab reports based on what I did in the notebook
>>
Nathaniel Deffingwater - Wed, 23 May 2018 17:39:20 EST ID:QbRzQGmZ No.7196 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>5415
>>
Nathaniel Deffingwater - Wed, 23 May 2018 17:40:37 EST ID:QbRzQGmZ No.7197 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>5415
5 Years

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.