420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
The Peace Ray and Power Switch by Fucking Dinderchot - Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:32:33 EST ID:LNG8f7Rs No.6253 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1397766753925.jpg -(4768B / 4.66KB, 194x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4768
First of all I would like you to share with me any of your ideas pertaining to particle based weapons. I do not care about efficiency.

Second: Has anyone thought about focusing whole cities worth of electricity to a single city block? What would prevent this and how destructive could it potentially be?
>>
Fucking Dinderchot - Thu, 17 Apr 2014 18:46:47 EST ID:LNG8f7Rs No.6254 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>6253
Alright fuckos get over the notion that you just MIGHT be the next Tesla. You KNOW you don't possess the potential. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts with me. I know this board is slow.
>>
Nathaniel Buncocke - Fri, 18 Apr 2014 17:49:12 EST ID:xZgv+GY1 No.6257 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>6254
Lol [email protected]
>>
Molly Nashmatch - Fri, 18 Apr 2014 17:51:15 EST ID:DVGgmYGm No.6259 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>6254
>That awkward moment when you forget your not on a website that lets you viciously same-fag, in order to forge a discussion.

I know that feel bro.
>>
Oliver Pashham - Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:31:49 EST ID:01krkNKo No.6260 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You can say he's wrong for immediately bumping his thread on the slowest board on this site, but I don't see the samefagging part. He's calling everyone else a bunch of fuckos, not himself. You chan people are like witch hunters with this samefag shit.
>>
Walter Hirringlen - Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:05:29 EST ID:Uy27fzyJ No.6272 Ignore Report Quick Reply
He also copypasted this from his thread in /nra/.

Although I'm legitimately interested in the subject, I doubt OP could comprehend the material anyways.
>>
Molly Bubbernedge - Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:59:59 EST ID:LNG8f7Rs No.6273 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>6272
At this point in my life it feels like there isn't much left to comprehend, just a search for answers.
>>
Molly Bubbernedge - Tue, 22 Apr 2014 23:06:30 EST ID:LNG8f7Rs No.6274 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>6273
or more ideas for that matter
>>
Ian Pittfoot - Wed, 23 Apr 2014 21:17:58 EST ID:KULKiVdY No.6277 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Second: Has anyone thought about focusing whole cities worth of electricity to a single city block? What would prevent this and how destructive could it potentially be?

You haven't given any details about how this would be accomplished. Power stations already generate power in areas much smaller than a city. So what? What do you want to do with that?

You sound like a kid who thinks he'd make a great video game designer because he can think of ideas for video games. Anyone can do that. Coming up with concrete implementation details is the real work.
>>
Esther Ponningchud - Wed, 23 Apr 2014 22:43:27 EST ID:LNG8f7Rs No.6278 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>6277
I appreciate your insulting me, but you haven't shared any ideas yet.
>>
Doris Grandspear - Thu, 24 Apr 2014 01:06:40 EST ID:uH88yL5u No.6279 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>6277
I don't know man I knew a guy who held just that job. His job was to come up with storyboards and idea's for video games, he'd tell me he'd get high in the morning, drink a large coffee, put on some eyedrops, and go to work to brainstorm.

Literally a shit head stoner, spent most of highschool tagging the neighborhood, but he definitely had artistic talent. He then went on to put his shit in art galleries, became a graphic designer, and found the job after he developed a storyboard for some stranger on craigslist.

So there you go. That job actually does exist, you just have to be legitimately talented. People can tell when a story is good, and when it's shit.
>>
Ian Pittfoot - Thu, 24 Apr 2014 01:09:32 EST ID:KULKiVdY No.6280 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>6278

Neither have you.
>>
Shit Tillingbanks - Sat, 26 Apr 2014 00:21:13 EST ID:FMSlzPfk No.6283 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>6253
Focusing whole cities worth of electricity to a single block? Electricity isnt like light in that it can be 'focused'. You could make a machine which consumes the same amount of power as what a city would consume, but essentially you're looking at making a huge heater or fan or something which would never recieve full power because the city transmission network is equipped with protective devices to prevent exactly that from happening
>>
Priscilla Turveyford - Wed, 30 Nov 2016 03:53:53 EST ID:wXQYwiD/ No.7022 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Second: Has anyone thought about focusing whole cities worth of electricity to a single city block? What would prevent this and how destructive could it potentially be?
It would turn the air into plasma and melt/burn everything.
Prevention of an attack depends on the method of delivery. But I didn't propose any, I just told you what would happen.

It would probably be very fun to watch.. from afar.
>>
Acaelus - Mon, 06 Feb 2017 19:25:51 EST ID:2e0ggO16 No.7043 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>7022
Probably more fun from up close.

But yeah how would the "power" be transfered to the block? What specifically is it transfered to?

If it is just transfered to everything equally, how high and low would the power be transfered into the atmosphere/earth.
>>
Charlotte Blatherworth - Wed, 26 Apr 2017 18:20:59 EST ID:BbwchrDn No.7121 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>6253
x ~ -

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.