Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Good resources for Beginning Electrical Engineering? by Isabella Fanfoot - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:13:48 EST ID:kZFkh/Yo No.7119 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492636428153.png -(99393B / 97.06KB, 1386x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 99393
Hey /tesla/, Just started taking my EE Pre-Reqs and am having trouble keeping up with stuff like circuit design (ie, I have no idea how to do pic related).

I tend to learn by doing problems, so do you guys have recommendations for textbooks with circuit problems?
>>
Samuel Cleckletun - Thu, 11 May 2017 23:08:33 EST ID:FE8bC1PI No.7123 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>7122
Loled
>>
Samuel Fagglehood - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:07:28 EST ID:MRVxMXcW No.7174 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I really enjoyed a game by Zachtronics called SHENZHEN I/O.
Great place for a beginner!

Mit open course-ware, go to MIT for free!
https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/

Another MIT project is circuit lab, a great little tool to give your new found interests a playground.
https://www.circuitlab.com/

Trade schools often sell books/booklets for apprenticeships that really hammer in the maths aspect.

There is also a lot to be said for the hobbyist DIY communities for arduino and raspberry pi.
>>
Wesley Ballerware - Sun, 18 Feb 2018 13:21:08 EST ID:dmDYXkOV No.7175 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Finishing my certificate in EE. (Pre-Apprentice)

Delmar's Standard Textbook of Electricity is what we use. But basically any textbook involving is going to be the same, since electricity hasn't for hundreds of years.

Also, to solve that superposition circuit: Whoever thought using three power sources to learn superposition is a real asshole to the people who want to learn this type of stuff. You only need two to get the idea.

But in a really crappy way of explaining things because I'm really bad at this:

Basically sort out two of the VT and solve each circuit as its own, you must use Ohm's Law to solve I and VRs. You repeat this process for the other two VTs. Then you must find which way current flows on each separate circuit, it can easily be found with the VTs. After you solve the three circuits, you now put your current directions and VRs on all the resistors. From there, you can solve this problem.

I would solve this but I'm not gonna spend an hour working on three circuit superposition problem.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.