Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
KULT Lost Divinity and World of Darkness tier settings by Walter Dillydale - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 16:02:29 EST ID:Urvi8xKL No.28730 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516654949042.jpg -(72619B / 70.92KB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 72619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERgTf-pByb0

I want this to be made into a vidya. I am super stoked about its release. There is at least one good thing to look forward to in this year. I have abandoned all hope in a new VTMB or World of Darkness tier game after that CCP fiasco which at least with Kult I foresee opportunity for written greatness on the order of a WoD game.

What do you think /v/? Do you think this will provide a background for a new VTMB tier game in the future? Crossposted from /v/ realized it belongs more here, although having a KULT vidya would be great. Your opinions on this game? System? Setting? Lore?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.