420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Paranormal is really just normal by So word or sword - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:38:41 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84677 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1488865121208.webm [mp4] -(4625681B / 4.41MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4625681
Paranormal, religious texts, and philosophies are records/influences of humans with technology to live eternal life interacting with humans who were other than possessing technology to live eternal life.

People who didn't have technology to live eternal life have explained their experiences with humans who have technology to live eternal life as psi, parapsychology, paranormal, religion, and philosophy.
>>
Charles Blackfoot - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:58:13 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84677

So basically what you're saying is, if you publish a text for example homer's odyssey and people continue to publish it throughout the ages, homer never actually died because he still exists in that technology ie in this case the book.

Is that right?

So the true way to live forever is through utilising the latest in technology to make a mark on human history?
>>
Sophie Forrywag - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 01:43:51 EST ID:EY6+FhXu No.84679 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84678
Qwut
>>
Charles Blackfoot - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 02:25:31 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84680 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84679

Ghosts arent "ghosts" they are just remnants of the past brought forward with technology, IE, a book that is continually published.

I think thats what the op is trying to get at.
>>
The Boat - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 09:53:40 EST ID:DGUO0CM5 No.84687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84680
I know that when someone needs an ass transplant the real danger is if the graft rejects the host then your white blood cell will start eating the ghosts in your bloodstream that make up your SOUL!!!!!!!!
>>
So word or sword - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 22:37:06 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84690 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84678
What I'm saying is texts of religions, histories, and philosophies are records or influenced of interactions with humans who had technology to live eternal life.
>>
Cyril Sunkinbick - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 22:52:18 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84691 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84690

Wait im confused. So wait, you think people are literally living forever? like not a metaphor type deal?
>>
Caroline Gallyhodge - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 23:16:41 EST ID:/Px8LVFO No.84692 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84690
listen up bitch, if this >>84691 can get it you can to.
>>
So word or sword - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 23:47:53 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84695 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488948473780.webm [mp4] -(1642132B / 1.57MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>84691
Yes, some people are really living forever...they don't ever die since of technologies which humans invented.

>>84692
I've killed more people than you've fucked with your penis/vagina so live whether or not you want to live...I am and I will live whether or not you, I, or anyone else wants me to live. NOW MAN THE FUCK UP AND TYPE SOMETHING WORTH MY TIME!
>>
So word or sword - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 00:02:42 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488949362613.webm [mp4] -(5042932B / 4.81MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>84691
Here is more of the technology to live eternal life.
>>
Cyril Sunkinbick - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 00:34:39 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84697 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84695

wait, so LITERALLY live forever? like not through books or through folk tales, you mean that people literally dont die?

how do they do this? i mean people think im pretty young looking for mai age but i know ill die sooner rather than later, so how they they live forever? anti-aging creme from loreal? TELL ME.

Has jesus had anti-aging creme for 2017 years and is just like "lel bruh" on the couch smoking marijuana playing the new zelda game on his nintendo wii switch wearing his robe on with no underwear on legs spread while his mum is like bringing in chicken tenders and a bottle of mountain dew?
>>
So word or sword - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 00:49:16 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84698 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488952156051.png -(237802B / 232.23KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>84697
I heard there are two technologies: old brain placed into younger clone bodies; instant regrowth of missing body parts.

The instant regrowth of missing body part technology is: energies (like wi-fi, cell phone, am/fm radio energies) sent through human body; tiny walls and tiny spaces are created at/next-to animal cell pieces; stem cells are put to the tiny walls and tiny spaces; animal cell pieces grow at the tiny walls and tiny spaces.

The technology of old brain placed into cloned bodies: a clone is created; your old brain is placed into the clone body. <<<IDK much about this one...I'll admit.
>>
Cyril Sunkinbick - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 00:54:30 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84700 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84698

Okay but are these new technologies are old technologies?

I mean, based off of your first post i thought you were talking about peple who are already living for thousands of years, but i assume that you mean that now or very soon people will be able to do this.

And i think its definetly a possibility, i mean whats the one thing rich people wish they could do more than anything? live forever and be young and beautiful. so yeah. I quite like the idea of brain swapping into a clone, but i do like body swap movies so yeah.
>>
So word or sword - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 01:03:18 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84701 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84700
Both new and old.

People have had the technologies (since thousands of years earlier than now)...and people are now inventing these technologies.
>>
The Boat - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 10:47:28 EST ID:DGUO0CM5 No.84702 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84700
So freaky Friday is your jam man? Jeez come back when you have a real movie like Die Hard, or Speed or like any 90's Harrison Ford movie, he's always baked on set btw
>>
Eugene Mandlekodge - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 12:58:09 EST ID:ufKHA/j2 No.84704 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84677
This thread is fucking stupid and means nothing
>>
Cyril Sunkinbick - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:43:41 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84712 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84702

None of those bovies contain boats. you are the imposter boat and im not taking your crap! you're just a regular ground walking human, heck i bet you've never even BEEN to the sea.

good day sir, I SAID GOOD DAY!
>>
So word or sword - Thu, 09 Mar 2017 00:12:19 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84719 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84704
You are living and are an everything.
>>
Ebenezer Forringtedge - Thu, 09 Mar 2017 08:19:26 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84720 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84719

So word or sword, how do i live forever? i mean i dont really want to live forever, i mean i'd like to die some day, but how do i live forever?

Like isnt there like a twilight zone thing where its like "live forever" and something really bad happens? is that like the eternal life you're talking about?
>>
The Boat - Thu, 09 Mar 2017 10:13:34 EST ID:DGUO0CM5 No.84723 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84719
Shut up until we clear my good name as seen below
>>
The Boat - Thu, 09 Mar 2017 10:17:28 EST ID:DGUO0CM5 No.84724 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84720
You've got to understand that... "some are like water some are like the beach, living in a sand trap life is like a dream, do you really want to live forever? forever young!" Dats a good song like most of Hoobastank
>>
The Boat - Thu, 09 Mar 2017 11:00:09 EST ID:DGUO0CM5 No.84725 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489075209910.jpg -(50149B / 48.97KB, 526x385) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>84712
Oh but I am The Boat here's proof <<<<<<< yeah I know I was as large as a barge but the barge in the pic is actually my big brother before the quadruple bypass. so clearly this has proved beyond a doubt that I am in fact El Barco.... we I mean The Boat
>>
So word or sword - Thu, 09 Mar 2017 19:18:57 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84729 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489105137401.webm [mp4] -(3265946B / 3.11MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>84720
>>84698
If you're lucky then someone or some people will force you to live forever whether or not you want to live forever. Then you'll live to the moment when you want to live forever...and then anytime you don't want to live forever you are forced to live even of until the moment you want to live forever.

I live forever as I am trying to be respected by those who have technologies to live forever that they would put the technologies to me. I am trying to respect them by at times...and sooner or later all times...causing to all humans live. If all humans live then I live. Also, that means I am proving I am not a threat to those who also have technology to live eternal life...since I cause to all humans live...thus those who have technology to live eternal life will not take the technology to live eternal life from me to secure that I am not a threat.

WEBM is of a man forced to live eternal life.
>>
Cornelius Gooddale - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 01:49:21 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84731 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84729

>If all humans live then I live

Damn, The Boat is going to feel so left out, but atleast humans will always be around to repair him.

Damn that webm, that poor guy just wanted to die but the train just zoomed right over him without even harming him. I once floated away to sea on the back of an inflatable surfboard when i was 8, i was crying for my mum and then some surfy guys came and saved me, does that mean i live an eternal life too? because onetime i also hit my head really hard and although it was bleeding i still survive.

What happened to you to realise you're living an eternal life So Word or Sword (can i call you something else? So Word or Sword is a mouth full)
>>
The Boat - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:43:47 EST ID:DGUO0CM5 No.84735 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84731
Yeah you probably do like a mouth full....

of dick!!!!!! Ahahahahahaha!!!
>>
Cornelius Gooddale - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 18:43:54 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84736 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84735

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:(
>>
So word or sword - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 21:31:25 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84739 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489199485594.jpg -(187780B / 183.38KB, 594x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>84735
My United States of America citizenship name is, "Kyle Lewis Sison".

I experienced many events which I wouldn't be alive except if there is technology to regrow missing body parts. I am kinda sure how I got involved of people who have technology to live eternal life though I'm really only guessing that I'm just really zealous about telling what I believe and living by my beliefs. I've been very public and constant about doing should be done while people really do have technology to live eternal life.

Many people were cutting my head off and putting my head back on to my neck. I would get shot and stabbed by gangs and then I wouldn't even have a bullet hole or a stab wound. I fell into a fire and didn't get out of the fire...and then people in a spaceship came down to me and put an oxygen mask onto my face and I went unconscious till I woke...and I was my complete body. Basically...people were harming me sometimes or I was hurt...and though I am living now.

Also that guy of the webm...he was harmed...though his head was put together and regrowthed once the train passed by. The healing regrowth of missing body technologies cannot make the skull into something that can withstand the weight of a train. But the technologies can make the skull withstand force so is kind of like a thin plate of metal.

Pic of me is a few weeks old. I've lost some weight since. I've been riding my bike fourteen miles every day or so to work.

Hey Kfm7mgYP...what is your name?
>>
Samuel Wavingtedging - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 23:00:14 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84743 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84739

Hello Kyle Lewis Sison :)

My name is Amelia Jane.
Im really sorry that people cut your head off :( it sounds like you've lived a terrible life to be shot and stabbed by gangsters, im glad you're still alive even after your spaceship encounter.

Wow, so when his head regrew what is the process? do you know? Do you know who is developing this technology and how much rich people buy it for?

You look very happy in your picture :) i would share a picture of myself but i say some pretty radical things on here and dont want people to know what i look like if i ever need to escape from agents i can just blend into plain sight.

Also what are your thoughts that life is a computer simulation?
>>
So word or sword - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 00:00:56 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84744 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84743
Thanks Ameilia Jane.

I'm not really bothered too much by what harms people have put to me. Every time I think about what I experienced...I am really happy because I am so sure I can possibly live forever. I laugh and sing alot since what I've experienced...even though it was a really painful experience. One time I was found out by a group of soldiers of the United States Army, and I was taken to a room of them with a glass window which others could see into the room I was in. I fought multiple times because I was threatened...one of my eyes was pulled out by a guy...some of my bones were broken...my neck was severed...they were wild when they were seeing me regrowthed of my missing body parts.

When his head regrew...I think his head was put together by robot machines and then the regrowth of missing body part technology was used so the head was a complete head.
While I am not researching the private corporations then I am not sure who is developing this technology.
I think rich people can't buy it from those who already have the technology because the chance to lose so much life is too much a risk...and any interaction with those who want to buy is really moments which a human can use to try to assure eternal life. I think people who have technology to live eternal life don't want to waste time. I think people who have this technology only bother to do it when it secures the positioning of humans/creatures/things so the human who has the technology is more surely living eternal life. I myself don't understand what money is good for when the guy/gal giving the money would just be a threat as causing so a human doesn't live eternal life. I think, "buying" your way into getting the technology means spending money to learn to become the kind of human (qualities/character/virtue/humanity) so those who earlier had the technologies would not just take your technology or cause so you don't get to benefit from it. To me that means you gotta be trying to cause so all humans live since you're doing two things while trying to cause so all humans life: you prove you think since you prove you're trying to cause so you live (if all humans live then I live); you aren't a threat to other people who have technology to live eternal life.

I think the society we live in, one in which humans really die while some humans have technology to live forever, is a fragile society, and we should accept any gains we can make. Knowing who is an early learner of reality is good for all of us; you're living! I hope you will think that people recognizing you is very beneficial for everyone of society. Among some people of some groups...if you know reality then you can live in plain sight among others who know reality...and they will probably protect you so you can really live in plain sight. Also if you share a picture of you then you can easily show if you are happy or not! I want to know!

What do I think about life as a computer simulation?..the kind which what seems sense is really like-sense?..a computer causing like-senses which we experience though we're really not doing anything which is not a computer simulation of like-senses? I think there isn't anything good for anyone about causing a computer simulation for a human while they are not really flexing muscles. I think life, as I am living now, is not that kind of computer simulation. Although there is an interpretation of computer simulation which I think is possibly happening...that some people are using computers to plan everything (positioning everything) so is living eternal life.
>>
Ernest Cronnerbat - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:38:25 EST ID:/r8O3Hs0 No.84745 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84677
What about the patents?
>>
So word or sword - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 13:21:53 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84746 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84745
Are there any patents now that are useful to make eternal life like how I described? I've heard of one: a process of creating a computer diagram of what a human body looks like based on DNA (DeoxyriboNucleic Acid). This technology is good for determining what the space and walls should be at the animal cell pieces so energies are put through the human body creating spaces and walls for animal cell pieces to grow into.
>>
Nigel Droblinglock - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 12:54:35 EST ID:g5h8JreM No.84749 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489337675701.jpg -(52643B / 51.41KB, 1080x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>84677
Is English your second language or something? This is almost impossible to read and rereading it just makes it worse, kinda like when your freaking out on acid in the car with your mom and your friend keeps trying to talk to you.
>>
Thomas Herrystene - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:02:46 EST ID:KmHustIo No.84750 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84744
Have you ever personally tested your eternal life? Like you know, down the street for results instead of across the street for attention style?
>>
The Boat - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 14:06:00 EST ID:LfbAiRTi No.84751 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84746
You're cray cray....
>>
Hedda Febblesed - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 16:03:41 EST ID:ufKHA/j2 No.84766 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84749
But you gotta have ketchup on yo dawg, Dawg
>>
Hedda Febblesed - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 16:05:06 EST ID:ufKHA/j2 No.84767 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84750
Yeah test it by watching point break, and surviving
>>
Priscilla Nittingville - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 16:13:03 EST ID:uk1b3bUN No.84768 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I didn't need to test it. I used to live in a gang town...and I liked to walk around freely...and my, "race" wasn't the majority race. People would fight me often. I have never had a broken neck in that town for more than a few minutes. My head has been cut off at my neck for minutes though...but not by town gang members.

My work break is almost done so I'll check later for what I can reply to.
>>
So word or sword - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 20:43:18 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84769 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84749
The text below is my newer basic text:

Paranormal, religious texts, and philosophies are records/influences of humans with technology to live eternal life interacting with humans who were other than possessing technology to live eternal life.

People who didn't have technology to live eternal life have explained their experiences with humans who have technology to live eternal life as psi, parapsychology, paranormal, religion, and philosophy.

What I'm saying is texts of religions, histories, and philosophies are records or influenced of interactions with humans who had technology to live eternal life.
What I'm saying is humans have had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years earlier than now.

Videos below are proofs of technology to live eternal life:
https://youtu.be/nbJoHi9MS0Y
https://youtu.be/nEVTU4iHk94
https://youtu.be/ku52TW6Ghyk
>>
Sophie Blythelock - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:01:21 EST ID:ufKHA/j2 No.84771 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84769
Go to /spooky/ dumbass, I just solved pi to every place
>>
The Boat - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:21:38 EST ID:ekxRlbTE No.84774 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489425698175.jpg -(302015B / 294.94KB, 4096x2102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>84769
How do you account for Aqua Aquatic with Steven ZoZo??? Then???
>>
The Boat - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:17:40 EST ID:ekxRlbTE No.84778 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84769
With a name like that you know it's the weed talking lol
>>
So word or sword - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:34:57 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84783 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84774
I'm not even going to bother google searching, "Aqua Aquatic with Steven ZoZo.
Bust out the work for me or I probably will never know.

>>84771
I think there is a conspiracy of people who have access to technologies to live eternal life...and they are living among people who don't have access to technologies to live eternal life.
>>
The Boat - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:32:02 EST ID:ekxRlbTE No.84784 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84783
It's some dumb 70's movie that poped up on Hulu. lol so random guys :)

But really we know that's what you think, personality I think the washer looses all my socks and frames the dryer...

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.