Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
The most dangerous weapon in the world, hiding in plain sight. by Hannah Nomblecocke - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 20:08:50 EST ID:XOVZojK9 No.84737 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489194530498.jpg -(71710B / 70.03KB, 604x484) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 71710
==MAKE AS MUCH ORGONITE AS POSSIBLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!==
This is not a drill.
>cell phone towers are weaponized death rays ready to nuke the planet or act collectively as a super powerful HAARP-like machine.
>Orgonite converts harmful rays into healthful ones, and can be "gifted" near cellphone towers to negate the effects. The larger ones make chemtrails harmlessly dissipate.
**btw Wilhelm Reich is a notable person related to this topic.**
>>
Cornelius Chabblewater - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 21:18:23 EST ID:LfbAiRTi No.84738 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84737
you're a fucking idiot
>>
So word or sword - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 21:50:25 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84740 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84738
He's zealous so give him something to work on or don't bother.

OP just put more into your thread, because you got a lot more available text space on this website board. I want to see more.
>>
Cornelius Chabblewater - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 21:56:20 EST ID:LfbAiRTi No.84741 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84740
no fuck you to. Check out /b/ this guy is just spamming this copy paste all over the site. Don't just believe something just since it's on /tinfoil/ dude
>>
So word or sword - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 22:28:02 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84742 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84741
I used to use orgonite. I thought it was important, though not as important as realizing humans have had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years ago...records/testaments of religions are really histories of interactions between humans who have technology to live eternal life and those who didn't/don't have technology to live eternal life.

>>Don't just believe something just since it's on /tinfoil/ dude
? I am not sure why you typed that. I think you should excuse OP though, because if the OP will do so much work then maybe the OP will do more work. So...what do you want the OP to do? If you're telling the OP is a fucking idiot then you're not doing much that a guy/gal like the OP would even care to do about.
>>
Eugene Brommerdudging - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 00:37:05 EST ID:bEpMgW6n No.87207 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The Goyim know, shut it down.
>>
Rowrowrowyourboat Gentlydownthestreamlyman - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:00:50 EST ID:vV06B9h3 No.87216 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>87207
What do the gays know about? How the inside of your month feels?
>>
Curious - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 23:30:47 EST ID:ofOxzP8F No.87281 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I have a cell tower a couple miles from my house. They installed it about 3 months ago, ever since it was installed I've been getting bad headaches and been having terrible nightmares, almost always about being murdered by one of my friends or family. Is there a connection? I've gone to a doctor and asked if my headaches are happening because of the cell phone tower but he denied it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.