420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Offensive mirrors at university.... by The Boat - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:24:28 EST ID:ekxRlbTE No.84779 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489433068595.jpg -(45532B / 44.46KB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 45532
So I go into the bathroom at government college today and find the mirror planted over with paper with inspirational hippie mumbo jumbo, and one of the quotes says something like "before you walk up to a mirror consider who you are inside and if you could see that instead of curves." SJW bullshit aside they said walk... WALK!!! That's highly discriminatory again non-bipedal non-mammalian students. How can this still exist in our country?!?! I though Lincoln used the roman army to kill all the racists in the past... were now... the future has occurred.....

Pic most definitely related...
>>
Matilda Cenderpedge - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:56:00 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84782 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84779

:( i weep for you The Boat. I dont know how hard it must be for you to feel normal amongst us landlubbers with their endless discrimination towards you when all you want is just a nice place to educate yourself, but i want you to know that it does get better. please trust me that it gets better, out of solidarity im thinking about getting a The Boat tattoo on my forearm so that people know i support The Boat.

<3 <3 <3 Don't give up hope sweet-pea! <3 <3 <3
>>
David Nobbleson - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 01:11:48 EST ID:PoNoDftv No.84858 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84779
There's this one 16yo SJW that I work with and it's so fun to piss him off. You can't even say merry Christmas without him preaching something about communism or some shit.
>>
The Boat - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:13:40 EST ID:tEOfkq/O No.84864 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84858
Well I find Christmas offensive because I believe in the theory that Hugh Jackman went back in time and ejaculated in the primordial ooze, and that is where baby's come from...
>>
Phyllis Crucklestadge - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:08:45 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84867 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84864

This is true, ive seen it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.