420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Tinfoil Checklist by Ian Fottingnid - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:27:20 EST ID:G6iA6jvG No.84785 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489462040961.jpg -(112817B / 110.17KB, 433x498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 112817
Which tinfoils do you buy into?
The moon landing?
Aliens?
911?
How many do you genuinely believe?
It's time to separate the delusional shamans from the unknowing sheeple.
Pic related TINFOIL HAT TINFOIL COMBAT ARMOR TINFOIL GUN CHECK ✔
>>
Augustus Mecklehood - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 03:35:06 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84786 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84785

JFK was DEFINETLY assassinated due to orders from the FBI
The moon landing footage is fake but them actually going there is real, but all the "evidence" ie the video is total horseshit.
Aliens? nah.
911 is so hard because there are so many different motives, im pretty sold on the Bush administration doing it in collusion with Bin Laden, to declare war on iraq, as saddam was a huge enemy to saudi dominance. Was it a controlled demolition? dunno, tower 7 and all that suggests so.
Reptilians? nah
Moon is an egg? nah
NWO? Absolutely it only makes logical sense, people have been trying to rule the world since people knew there was a world.
Vaccines = Autism? ehhhhh..... i dont think they should be forced onto people but they should be convinced to take them.
Are we living in a saturn matrix? nah, i mean its something that cannot be proven or disproven so lets just say no.
Mind controlled masses? FOR SURE.

Thats all the real energy i have right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nodi6ynjWas
>>
The Boat - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:26:19 EST ID:ekxRlbTE No.84789 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84786
But Dr Who did say the moon is an egg so... looks like you better butter up yo bread...

But really the only conspiracy that matters is that Aliens clearly do not have door technologies (according to signs) and so they needed to invent Mexico and come here to work in Home Depot's so..... yes people aliens really are Aliens so I think we need a dome to keep all the pot smoke in our country so the communists can't get a good clam bake on. Also Ronald Reagans original name was the USS Ron Don Johnald not to be confused with its sister ship the USS Don John Ronald..... the haunted meat eating ship...
>>
Charles Gockledock - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:54:19 EST ID:javDF/kq No.84790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Flouride most likely does have some kind of mind-altering effect. I didn't buy this one until I joined the Marines in 2006 and they made all new recruits hold large amounts of flouride in our mouths for several minutes a couple times a month. They claimed this was for dental health, but that begs the question of why they cared about the dental health of a brand new recruit when he or she could easily just take care of all that after training. And even more peculiar they made ALL recruits do this, even the ones with perfect teeth.

There is a government UFO coverup but it's not as extensive as most claim. What's really going on is that the political and financial elites of the world know full well ET's are zipping around out there but we are woefully outmatched in all areas and this terrifies the leaders of the world. But they don't know any specifics and probably have never communicated with or met any of them. And the ET's don't particularly give a shit about us, except as a novelty, so as long as we keep our heads down the world leaders can keep pretending they're King Shit of Fuck Mountain around here.

JFK was definitely assassinated by the government, but specifically by government officials bought off by the Federal Reserve who wanted JFK taken out because he was planning to seriously curb the Reserves power and let people use currency backed by precious metals again. For those that don't know, the American Dollar is fake. The Federal Reserve quite literally just prints out sheets of paper and stamps arbitrary numbers on them. There is nothing at all backing the Dollar except the Reserve's word.

There were several very large relatively advanced civilizations that were wiped out around 11,000 BC. This is long before even the Egyptians first showed up, but these civilizations were at roughly Egypts technology level or slightly better thousands of years before Egypt. Had they not been wiped out humanity would've had a several thousand year head start on technological advancement. This is a conspiracy because the academic archaeologists and their supporters largely suppress all the overwhelming evidence for this and deny it as pseudo-science despite said overwhelming evidence. They do this because a discovery of this magnitude invalidates the vast majority of all archaeology. Meaning they've devoted their lives to a career that they've been doing wrong the entire time plus every book and paper written since the dawn of archaeology as a science is now more or less defunct and will have to be re-written or thrown out. In other words, it would destroy their careers.
>>
So word or sword - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:11:13 EST ID:prXAVptd No.84792 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Testaments of the bible and many mythologies are really history of interactions between humans who had technology to live eternal life and those who didn't.
>>
Eliza Pibberwell - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 18:53:08 EST ID:LfbAiRTi No.84793 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84792
Why? you haven't proven shit
>>
So word or sword - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:01:36 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84794 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84793
I'M LIVING! Get some eternality! lol

By the way, at least what I said is a respectful interpretation of the intelligence of humans throughout history. They weren't stupid people. Their beliefs had to be based in some reality. Technology to force so a human lives eternal life must be very complex...the kind of complex which the term, "paranormal", "mythological", and "biblical" is a description of. Now (since more than a hundred years earlier than now) that we have cameras people have more substantial records of weird (paranormal) events than drawings and words.
>>
The Boat - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:50:26 EST ID:ekxRlbTE No.84795 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489589426288.png -(7245B / 7.08KB, 300x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>84794
No one believes I'm living :(
>>
Simon Blackshaw - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 11:33:19 EST ID:ui+41Y69 No.84796 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489591999383.jpg -(51239B / 50.04KB, 475x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>84785
I'm a nihilist. I don't believe in anything.
>>
The Boat - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 13:19:56 EST ID:ekxRlbTE No.84797 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84796
Yes but do you "BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE!" We know know it's you Cher... where's Sunny??? Oh that's right he's DEAD!
>>
So word or sword - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 21:22:59 EST ID:TAKFjvSn No.84799 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84797
Alive in the grave? Happened to me a few times.
And I do think I live later than I love, though am I a man who loved? Maybe only assuring so a human lives eternal life is the only true loving.
>>
Wesley Goodfuck - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 23:20:32 EST ID:ktjF0rga No.84800 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84799
It's like when you translate Japanese to English. Holy fuck.
>>
Eliza Drendlefod - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 05:57:29 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84801 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84799

I heard that its possible to live an eternal life, if only someone could invent eternal love :( maybe thats what god is, like a boyfriend who lives forever and every time you play with your butthole its god having sex with you :)
>>
The Boat - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 13:59:42 EST ID:ekxRlbTE No.84802 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84801
The Bible don't say Adam and Steve I reckon
>>
Eliza Drendlefod - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:09:27 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84803 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84802

Oh, but God touched a lot of men in the bible ;)
>>
The Boat - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:36:52 EST ID:ekxRlbTE No.84814 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84803
Naw that was me, I was his roommate for a couple thousand years, you wanna know the difference between a religion and a cult???

in a cult there is one person who knows it's all bullshit, and in a religion that guys dead
>>
Hamilton Herringshit - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 01:06:17 EST ID:Kfm7mgYP No.84848 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84814

You're such a comedian The Boat :)
>>
Sophie Gasslebock - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 20:32:25 EST ID:zZLrElFX No.84898 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>84790
>They do this because a discovery of this magnitude invalidates the vast majority of all archaeology.
Wow, that's a really weird way to look at the archaeological community. It's a science man, there isn't some sinister cabal at the top preventing any research on this shit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.