420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
So Battlefront II was a good game right? by Edward Adams - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 00:27:42 EST ID:0U6eUcGu No.87132 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1514870862519.jpg -(202132B / 197.39KB, 992x1354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 202132
Hey I mean not everyone on the internet loves everything and I think that it is great we live in a country where people can share their opinions.

After all wouldn't you rather listen to critics rather than the transient game community in general?

And the whole loot crate debacle, well that's just so that the consumer can customize their experience, and you wouldn't want to take away peoples freedom to choose like spousal rape. Would you?
>>
Samuel Dacklespear - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 01:26:28 EST ID:ZcKMNawS No.87133 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>87132

i dont know i dont think my mac could run it and only have a ps3 :( i dunno, i think the whole loot crate thing is fucking shit, especially in those card games like harthstone and dragonball z dokkan battle, where like you need to have the best cards and the best cards are hard to get and so you're either left getting beated all the time or you fork up some cashdollars to win.

not to mention how they manipulate the system to encourage you to spend, they literally monitor everything to see what cards they will give you, so they will give you a whole bunch of good "trash" cards to make you feel like that really good card is around the corner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjI03CGkb4
>>
Jack Snodman - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 01:55:04 EST ID:7Ra+eU96 No.87134 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>87133
good good, that's what we want you to think
>>
Samuel Dacklespear - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 02:00:46 EST ID:ZcKMNawS No.87135 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>87134

oh heres another amazing video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkr0oCw94G0 He basically goes over similar things but there is a real psychology behind getting people hooked on loot boxes.

its important to remember that grinding is an option but its so much easier to pay and as the guy in the last video states, most people dont have the amount of hours needed to obtain the card especially when that card can only be obtained through loot boxes, for example grinding for the currency to pay for lootboxes and getting nothing.

I know the star wars game had an option to buy darth vader outright but there is an addictive quality to the randomness of the gacha which is why channels where they open up packs of cards or even lootboxes are so popular on youtube because you get that same buzz but none of the reward and then you start to want that reward so you could go into a game pre-disposed to being someone who buys in app purchases.

Which by the way, is exactly how gambling/slot machines work.
>>
EA - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 02:38:07 EST ID:0U6eUcGu No.87136 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>87135
No they aren't
>>
Samuel Dacklespear - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 03:23:45 EST ID:ZcKMNawS No.87137 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>87136

They really are and you should feel very bad for your actions EA because we all know that star wars wasnt the first game you tried loot boxes, im looking at all the fifa games and alike where you have to buy packs to get certain players and shit. its disgraceful and you should feel disgraced.
>>
DAYMAN !!u8aVQ2+b - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 11:50:43 EST ID:LUPO2AfY No.87141 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>87137
Why is everyone criticising EA? I've only ever known EA as an excellent video game company and pioneer of the early home computer games industry. EA has always had my enjoyment as their primary concern and their community involvement is phenomenal.

($50 has been deposited into your Paypal account, remember to delete this part of the message before posting it).
>>
irl taking a dumb - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 14:33:03 EST ID:9Xw6cYer No.87180 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>87141
I just watched a video and now I'm going bald on my pubs
I need wo tong to work
Hello darkness my old butt
I've come to cum again
So you take the good you away from your own business

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.