420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
"|" | |\| |# {} | |_ by Phyllis Fankinworth - Wed, 16 May 2018 19:15:19 EST ID:nSY8PMKu No.87980 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526512519666.jpg -(52982B / 51.74KB, 640x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 52982
How has your day been?
>>
CelebsNudePhotos - Thu, 17 May 2018 16:04:05 EST ID:kLpo/XFe No.87982 Ignore Report Quick Reply
, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears. But, this is all new! A fresh idea! Something I hadn't thought of, until I did. It's sure to work, even though it might not. Now? You'll need the respect of My citizens. They'll need a leader, someone to look up to when I'm gone. They're the backbone of any great land. Except where the backbone is an actual backbone. Ever been to Malacath's realm...? Nasty stuff., I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears. But, this is all new! A fresh idea! Something I hadn't thought of, until I did. It's sure to work, even though it might not. Now? You'll need the respect of My citizens. They'll need a leader, someone to look up to when I'm gone. They're the backbone of any great land. Except where the backbone is an actual backbone. Ever been to Malacath's realm...? Nasty stuff.
>>
Nigel Pockford - Fri, 18 May 2018 08:22:03 EST ID:ZcKMNawS No.87983 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>87980

intestesting i dunno i guess it was interesting i thought it was pretty interesting, but im not entirely sure why it was interesting just that it was interesting, dont you find that interesting? anyways, i guess it was okay.
>>
christian10foiler - Fri, 18 May 2018 10:13:31 EST ID:ahToCcPk No.87984 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>87980
"Aight, I see how it is. You got my whip, but I ain't got no chicken."

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.