420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
China > USA Cigarettes by Martha Foppermick - Sun, 01 Oct 2017 21:31:53 EST ID:CvZI+QkG No.173679 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1506907913249.jpg -(76047B / 74.26KB, 266x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 76047
plain and simple, when i was 15 we got a foreign exchange student in my class from china. me and this kid hit it off like a motherfucker.
flash foward almost 10 years and we still see each other at least a few times a year (if distance wasn't a factor we still would hang all the time)

being the shit heads we were, we would always skip class to go smoke.
he always had these bomb ass cigs that make the freshest american spirit RYO taste like ass.
particularly i remember Greater Panda and Yuxi as his go to's.
Been craving one of those beautiful packs recently and asked him where he ordered from when he was state side.
said the website isn't around anymore and he just stocks up when he goes home during the summer.

my question is if anyone has any good website to order chinese cigs from?
i would love to be able to get ahold of some bai sha,yuxi or greater pandas but would settle for anything right now that is close to that sweet nectar.
>>
Sophie Brummerfeg - Sat, 09 Dec 2017 21:02:50 EST ID:biOVpdoP No.173773 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm also interested if anybody knows of good import sites online. I lived in Seoul for a few months and holy SHIT those smokes are so fucking good. Presso Espresso became my go-to and I've got a hankering.
tygerpipes used to sell chinese/korean/japanese cigarettes but it looks like they're dead now

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.