420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Cig recommendations by Fucking Facklestodging - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 00:27:56 EST ID:E6bsQzg9 No.173686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507350476769.jpg -(121903B / 119.05KB, 449x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 121903
Hey y'all! I've never been super into cigarettes, occasionally smoking with friends as a teen. I'm 22 now and enjoy a nice cigar every now and then but was wanting something to smoke when i drink that isn't as expensive as cigars. I bought my first pack today, Camel Turkish Golds because the store didn't carry Royals, shich I remember enjoying when I was younger. Anyways I really like the taste of these but they seem to burn really fast and for how expensive it is I'd like it to be a bit more worthwile. Can anyone recommend something that is flavorful and smooth but long lasting? Thanks!
>>
Samuel Pindlebat - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 17:19:41 EST ID:BrsMfcGD No.173687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>173686
Based on what you are looking for I would go for Dunhills, which usually are a little more on the expensive side, but they are a great smoke. Another good one is Nat Sherman classics.
>>
Barnaby Billingfield - Fri, 13 Oct 2017 21:59:16 EST ID:E6bsQzg9 No.173699 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>173687
Thanks' I'll see if my store carries them and give them a try.

Somehwat unrelated to my original post, but does anyone know if the new Camel Turkish line in shiny garish packaging is a different cigarette or just a new box? Lots of people online seem to be complaining about them.
>>
Lydia Wosslelit - Tue, 17 Oct 2017 01:08:15 EST ID:HTdqfWoJ No.173702 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>173699
Its the same shit. I smoked camel turkish royals before and after packaging change. They are the same. They have too much sugar in them for me so if i smoke camel I go for the longer burning and less sugary filter.
>>
Emma Pumblestock - Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:50:52 EST ID:GJHopfyK No.173705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
its not a cigarette, its either a mini cigar or a cigarillo (not sure the precise difference), but if you have never tried Prime Times they are quite tasty. come in a few flavors, i always get the purple grape ones. very aromatic too. even people who hate the smell of tobacco usually comment that a smoking prime time smells nice
>>
CigarSmoker Extraordinaire - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 03:38:16 EST ID:H3+XPdxc No.173727 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'd look at blunt cigars or filtered cigars, particularly blunts if you really just want a cheaper cigar for when you're drinking and want to spend a good amount of time on one. I usually go with black and mild shorts because I can go to a tobacco shop near me and get the 25 box for 16$, a short still takes me 10 minutes to smoke and if I feel like I need another than I can go for it since its not like its a big spend, lf you have never had one I would reccomend to get a 2 pack of each kind that looks appealing and see which fits you better and try those out for a bit.
>>
Eliza Tootman - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 06:05:10 EST ID:sXrdcCyf No.173728 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>173686
>I've never been super into cigarettes

Get back to us in a couple of months on that one, I bet you'll love them by then.
>>
Molly Bunderlork - Sun, 26 Nov 2017 23:38:15 EST ID:g6PoLRpv No.173753 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>173686

I dont know what happened to royals, but the flavor chamged since i started and hasn't been right since. I like marlboro lights and marlboro 27s when i feel like getting dirty.

But i stopped smoking for the most part. Favorite flavor now though is the 27s, co.ing from a guy wjo started with royals.
>>
Doris Marringstone - Sun, 10 Dec 2017 20:28:23 EST ID:maMZnKqP No.173774 Ignore Report Quick Reply
golds are my all time favs just stick with em you made a good choice bruddah

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.