Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
i miss u by Molly Grimman - Tue, 19 Dec 2017 16:25:42 EST ID:JBbrn2um No.173787 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1513718742331.jpg -(53736B / 52.48KB, 615x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 53736
/cigs/
the best people i've ever met in my life, the most decent honest people, the only ones who weren't bullshit charlatans, have been people i've met amongst the lonely loser outcasts at "the smoking area"
i quit cigaraettes to focus on weed and crack smoking a couple years ago. i couldn't handle all the smoke, but i miss you. having been away from the smoking area for so long i've begun to get the idea that the people at the smoking area are actually the only decent people on this planet. i'm thinking about switching to strictly weed edibles so i can get back with you folks, but i know i'll miss that dank stank&smoke even if i get to get high by eating the stuff.
>>
Doris Sobberford - Thu, 21 Dec 2017 15:42:03 EST ID:bWTfWIYj No.173788 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1513888923445.jpg -(142294B / 138.96KB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>173787
You could always pick up a pipe. You don't inhale and can still get buzzed with the right blends, and it's such a hassle managing moisture levels and with the smoking session taking up to an hour a bowl you can't really make a habit out of it since you have to plan ahead alot when you're still a novice piper. But then when you smoke, you really smoke.

I just pass by at times, since pipe stuff isn't that regular. But now that I think about it you're right, this is pretty much the only place I've seen where people never lose their shit and don't talk out their asses. Just helpful people sharing what they know and like.

Wish you the best.
>>
scumfuc - Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:47:00 EST ID:VYbUXWIn No.173838 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah I know that feel.

Made almost all of my recent friends on smoke breaks at wörk. They all ended up selling me out after I switched shifts and didn't smoke with them anymore, except one.

It is odd how the stupid nicotine impulse glorifies everything associated with it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.