Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
DRYFT Nicotine Pouches by Edwin Checkleman - Sun, 21 Jan 2018 18:13:26 EST ID:lXuqfjb4 No.173830 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516576406655.jpg -(7998B / 7.81KB, 206x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 7998
Has anyone tried this brand? I haven't dipped in a while and I just want something that tastes good and gives me a decent buzz while I knock a few beers down.

These come in 2mg and 7mg.

I'm open to any other alternatives that I can pick up from a smoke shop.
>>
OP - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 02:39:56 EST ID:lXuqfjb4 No.173832 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>173830
Back from the store. I picked up the 7mg Black Cherry pouches.

Holy fuck do I regret my decision. I'm having one of the worst nicotine rushes of my life. I've started to come down but it's still bad.

I have little to no experience with nicotine. I used to smoke 2 packs a week back in highschool or go through a whole pack at a rave. On rare occasions I'd buy a pack of Grizzly's Wintergreen or Cherry Skoal, which I considered pretty strong.
>>
OP - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 02:42:56 EST ID:lXuqfjb4 No.173833 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>173830
But fuck, this is really bad.

Obviously the 2mg would have probably done me well. But really this is one of the worst experiences I've ever had in quite a while. I feel like I sound like such a pussy cause it's nicotine but seriously this shit is strong for a beginner.
>>
Basil Pickcocke - Fri, 02 Feb 2018 00:35:05 EST ID:yNXlcede No.173844 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>173833
man you're not a pussy, sometimes it just gets you. i don't usually get nauseated smoking, but i got a pack of marb blacks today, and after the second cig i felt nauseous for about an hour
>>
351wstang - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 03:17:03 EST ID:mxZ45nD1 No.173992 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I tried the citrus dryft and it’s pretty good, I’m just using the 2mg pouches since I don’t smoke much. I would definitely recommend them.
>>
William Webblelock - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 23:20:49 EST ID:eaoHobGT No.173993 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I consider snus and dips occasionally but nicotine gum comes in 4mg so I don't really see the point. Something like Copenhagen is much more of rush than nicotine gum though, but less healthy for the mouth. It just depends on how fast you chew the gum, if you chew fast it comes on really strong but you end up loosing some of the nicotine if you swallow your saliva, so I chew it for like 30 to 45 minutes to not waste it. I honestly don't know why I ever smoked the gum is so much healthier and cheaper compared to a half a pack a day.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.