420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
BWB by Beatrice Cocklebanks - Sun, 04 Feb 2018 14:54:40 EST ID:4ki9RMDU No.173846 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1517774080740.jpg -(61694B / 60.25KB, 382x382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 61694
Bump while buzzin'

What you buzzin on? Smokes? Dip? Snuff? Gum? Is your arm sheathed in patches?
Share your vibes, your /tobacco/ thoughts, and the tastes and smells of your product!

>Vaping 4mg nicotine juice and snuffing
>Wilsons of Sharrow Best SP, Irish Coffee, Samuel Gawth SP No.1 and Frebourg and Treyer Seville
The Seville and S.G. SP No.1 have taken time to grow on me. I have heard that nasal snuff is an old man's vice. These two aromas remind me of Grandma's Vanity and Grandpa's Trouser Drawer, as best I can describe them. After using them, over time I have come to appreciate them more.

My favourite snuff I've tried so far is actually from Peru, made by the indigenes of the Amazon and contains spices and chacruna. It smells of cumin meets cayenne and tobacco, with psychotria viridis perhaps adding it's own aroma.
Runner up has to be Wilson's of Sharrow's Best SP, which I will blow through a 10g tin in a week or two. Soft in the nose with hints of citrus, and eucalyptus I think.

The F&T Seville is by far the most complex and nuanced scent. I now use it maybe once every while.

I've got two whole bottles of that Peruvian Rape(pronounced rap-ay) coming. It's just too good. Also have a 100g bag of Toque Rustica snuff. Will be looking into buying up prepared raw Nicotiana rustica for ceremonial and occasional smoking.

BWB ya'll, don't yak 'cause of the headrush

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.