420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
E juice general by Jarvis Claybanks - Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:50:17 EST ID:1wQSmipA No.1657 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1452891017511.jpg -(289988B / 283.19KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 289988
So who wants to discuss juices you vape?

I've been mixing my own juice for over a year now, mostly VG and just simple stuff, around 9mg nicotine. I decided to treat myself today since after mt baker vapor sent me a german chocolate beefcake sample I loved it. I ordered the whole gwar line (bloodbath, jizmoglobin, spew, gwary4, and german chocolate beefcake).

Anyone have experience with those flavors? Anyone else mix their own using mt baker vapor? Any good flavors you'd recommend? I also got pumpkin pie which I'm kinda excited to try out.
>>
Felid !PLX6KqKYI2 - Fri, 15 Jan 2016 16:51:38 EST ID:g1tu016e No.1658 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1452894698201.jpg -(84683B / 82.70KB, 636x416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've been vaping a couple flavors from this place called Five Pawns.

The more expensive flavor actually wasn't as good as the other one I have. They've got names like Castle Long and Gambit, so you actually have to go read on the website what the flavors are. They're not even on the bottle or the box it comes in.

Like, Gambit is essentially apple pie and vanilla ice cream. Why can't you just name it Apple Pie and Ice Cream? What the heck does the word "gambit" have to do with Apple Pie and Ice Cream? It's tasty though.
>>
Jarvis Claybanks - Fri, 15 Jan 2016 16:55:20 EST ID:1wQSmipA No.1659 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1658
five pawns is pretty old, its just a big company man.

It's supposed be like a sophisticated vape for people looking for pre steeped and "fancy" flavors.

If you don't think its that great, don't buy their stuff. I'm sure theres stuff just called apple pie and ice cream out there. I haven't tried five pawns, but i'm interested in their stuff.
>>
Felid !PLX6KqKYI2 - Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:45:05 EST ID:lTIfHWEH No.1660 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1659
Oh, I definitely enjoy the flavor, I was just ranting about the nonsensical names companies decide to give their liquids. It's not just Five Pawns, just the other day I saw this stuff labeled "Day Spa"
>>
Wesley Niggerfoot - Sat, 16 Jan 2016 04:31:40 EST ID:cwS5rcyW No.1661 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1660
it really should just say "strawberry banana caramel" somewhere on the damn bottle instead of "lol mystery". if you've got like 10 bottles of ambiguously-labelled fruity-smelling liquid in a cabinet, having the flavors labeled seems like the obvious thing.
>>
Fuck Brockleworth - Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:00:29 EST ID:kqEtMPi0 No.1668 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1658

>Like, Gambit is essentially apple pie and vanilla ice cream. Why can't you just name it Apple Pie and Ice Cream? What the heck does the word "gambit" have to do with Apple Pie and Ice Cream? It's tasty though.

Holy shit, fucking this. I fucking hate it when someone says "try this flavor out" and I ask them what it is only to be told some random combination of words like "mumbo jizz-jumbo" or some shit.

>go into store, ask if they have any juice recommendations
>guy gives me a bottle, "here, try some of this <insert random name that has nothing to do with the flavor>"
>"oh, what flavor is it though?"
>"here, look, it's <insert random name that has nothing to do with the flavor>"
>"no, but like WHAT FLAVOR?"

ever yfucking time
>>
Lydia Dartway - Sat, 16 Jan 2016 20:45:31 EST ID:8gnjkTt9 No.1669 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I vape a couple 70/30 3mg fluids from my local place, the Vape'ry. I mostly use Black Pearl, which is a really moreish mint blackcurrant flavour and Gee's Golden, which tastes like a lemon and honey menthol coughdrop. I've been considering getting an indie clone of Heisenberg from another place in the area.
>>
Nicholas Draddlebury - Tue, 19 Jan 2016 17:59:45 EST ID:1wQSmipA No.1683 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So my shipment of gwar juices (plus unflavored nic base and 5 or 6 flavorings) just came in.

I had fucked up when ordering and accidentally got 0mg nicotine juice on 2 of the 5 flavors. Emailed them thinking I could hopefully send the unopened bottles in and get it replaced, but they just asked if I wanted a refund or if I wanted to have those 2 flavors shipped to me with the proper nic level for free. I just got $20 of juice for being stupid.

Today is a good day
>>
Faggy Carringladge - Thu, 21 Jan 2016 01:53:53 EST ID:s74T/9WX No.1696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1669
>70/30
Can't do it. I've never been able to, even in those shitty little pen vapes at like 5watts a few years ago. PG is the bane of my existence. I would rather have Bubba fuck my face until I vomit blood than vape through an entire tank of any ejuice under 80vg. I don't understand how people do it, it's so fucking harsh
>>
Shitting Blytheforth - Thu, 21 Jan 2016 02:52:14 EST ID:1wQSmipA No.1698 Ignore Report Quick Reply
In the interest of just discussing juices in general, I guess I'll talk about what I've gotten from just tonight of these gwar juices.

I'm using an rda at 0.3ohms, and decided to give spew a try. On the website it sais that its melon and other berries, but I'm not getting that really. Honestly, it tastes like a spot on green jolly rancher. The bottle sais 50/50 pg and vg, but some of these juices look thicker when just moving the bottle around, maybe I'll post about them as I go through em.

Spew is fucking shrek green though because I didn't bother with the uncolored versions. I kinda like the novelty, but I could see how you'd rather not vape coloring or be annoyed by staining if you don't have something thats rebuildable.

On a mech mod and iirc the wattage varies between 70ish and 50ish
>>
Jack Worthingbury - Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:31:40 EST ID:8gnjkTt9 No.1699 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1696
I can sort of understand that. When I first tried switching to vaping with, as always, the shitty pen, I hated how harsh it was on my throat. This is a lot less bad, but still could be smoother.
Got my order from Cloudhound sorted, so I'm looking forward to a better version of vampire vapes Heisenberg and one that's blue slush and menthol.
>>
David Gannerkan - Mon, 25 Jan 2016 05:48:44 EST ID:1wQSmipA No.1725 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1698
So i just finished up my bottle of spew. Since I'm using rayon and finally got it wicked almost perfectly, I just vaped it dry (the color even vaped out of the wick and zero signs of burning). I dripped some jizmoglobin on it. Tastes like a blue berry cupcake with some kind of nut in it. I imagined it would taste like blue moo, but it doesn't. It tastes sweeter and I really love that nutty aftertaste its leaving in my mouth.

I thought I'd get sick of it, but the colored wicks still manage to amuse me. I had an urge to drop a bit of the jizmoglobin on my tongue because it smells so much like a desert. I think after the jizmoglobin is gone I'll have had enough time for a few of my DIY juices to steep, so I'll likely end up holding off on the other 3 flavors. So far though, the gwar juices have impressed me. I did try a bit of the gwary4 friday when I was drunk, i remember it tasting kind of like honey, but I haven't tried it again since its one of the 0 nic bottles. Should get my 6mg bloodbath and gwary4 in the mail today though.
>>
David Gannerkan - Mon, 25 Jan 2016 08:20:38 EST ID:1wQSmipA No.1727 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1453728038222.png -(278902B / 272.37KB, 335x327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>1725
just for the hell of it, heres a picture of what these wicks look like. that green was caused by the flash in my phones camera. its blue, but that didnt show up in the picture as well as i hoped

nb
>>
Quetzalcoatl !KDjYWIiOiM - Mon, 25 Jan 2016 10:31:33 EST ID:h6pnq/6y No.1729 Report Quick Reply
Vape58 - Korean Jesus

"Korean Jesus is an interesting blend with keynotes of pineapple and guava. Along with a few secret undertones accompanied by a hint of menthol."

I taste peach in there. A very slight touch of menthol on the exhale, kind of sweet pineapple and a light guava/peach taste. Pretty decent. Vape58 has another juice called KMK that I love.

>>1725
Rayon is fantastic for that, basically if you get a dry hit on rayon it's your fault because the vapor production and taste start to really drop and like you found out you can basically turn the wick bone dry before it starts getting close to a dry hit... but goddamn do rayon dry hits fucking suck. Worse than cotton.
>>
David Gannerkan - Mon, 25 Jan 2016 10:47:22 EST ID:1wQSmipA No.1732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1729
I got into rayon less than a month after getting into rebuilding. I still have some cotton pads from the day I got my first dripper that I haven't used. I don't know how they compare to cotton, but rayon dry hits just make me cough a bit, but even then I've just wet it back down and its been good to go. I do have a tendency to over drip though. I'm pretty certain that the reason this wicks been going so well is because I've been popping the top off the dripper instead of just taking out the drip tip, like I've been painting the wicks you could say.

The glass bottles the gwar juice is in caused me to do that. With regular squeeze bottles its easy to just drip, but with this thinner and very much colored juice i haven't wanted to risk blindly dripping. I'll need to work on my technique. Been dripping over a year and only this past week did i realize how much ive been drowning my coils.
>>
Fanny Pittforth - Mon, 25 Jan 2016 12:46:53 EST ID:fOpYaQR2 No.1733 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1729
>Korean Jesus
...why? Just call it what it is. Jesus.
>>
Ebenezer Bockleville - Mon, 25 Jan 2016 20:44:32 EST ID:1wQSmipA No.1735 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1453772672853.png -(207776B / 202.91KB, 286x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>1727
A friend wanted to see what the bloodbath on the wicks, and since I have a 0mg nic bottle of it I decided to go ahead and give it a try.

Tastes like fruit punch. A little sour. Didn't catch any particular fruit from it, but it was nice. Kind of sour, in a good way.

After running those wicks through the shrek green spew, electric blue jizmoglobin, and the red bloodbath, they turned black with streaks of white. I don't know if that color would have vaped out eventually, if I had to guess I would say it would have. I just rewicked anyway.

Unrelated to juice (mostly), if you'll notice in the two pictures, those coils are really black. I could still tell each individual wrap apart so that leads me to believe that it was gunk build up. I'm thinking maybe just a residue of the sugary shit in the spew flavoring that couldnt vaporize. Or do coils just look like that in early stages of gunking up? These past few days are the most I've actually watched a wick and coil develop as it was being vaped instead of just blindly dripping without looking at the coil and wick directly.
>>
Edwin Blimmerdock - Mon, 25 Jan 2016 22:27:10 EST ID:i562BZbc No.1736 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1735
it might be hard to fit

> blend with keynotes of pineapple and guava. Along with a few secret undertones accompanied by a hint of menthol

on the label
>>
Sophie Murdstock - Tue, 26 Jan 2016 00:27:37 EST ID:s74T/9WX No.1737 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1736
>Pineapple Guava Mint
Pretty ez
>>
Hannah Trotstock - Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:26:47 EST ID:BREVEa77 No.1741 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1735
I thought it tasted like grapefruit
>>
Emma Fuckingbanks - Fri, 29 Jan 2016 05:39:16 EST ID:ScAujGKW No.1756 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I get my juices from a local shop, "Boss Vapes". Their juices are surprisingly good for a low key mix-their-own place. Currently hitting "Slurm", which is a Surge flavor. I think I found my ADV. It's fucking delicious.
>>
Whitey Blackfuck - Wed, 03 Feb 2016 01:29:48 EST ID:ScAujGKW No.1788 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1454480988940.jpg -(235643B / 230.12KB, 488x866) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>1756
Pic related. Diacetyl free. Kosher. Delicious.
>>
Edwin Mellykere - Tue, 09 Feb 2016 09:14:10 EST ID:1wQSmipA No.1854 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So I've been going through the juices I have long enough to have opinions on Bloodbath and (diy) Extreme Ice.

Bloodbath like I said at first, tasted a lot like just hawaiin punch. The more I vaped on it, the more I did actually start to taste grapefruit. All in all, a good vape, better than spew, but I did like jizmoglobin more. I decided after that was done to rewick and switch to extreme ice because its much easier to taste menthol type flavors when I'm burnt out on more dessert type flavors. (Other options are cheese cake, american tobacco, and pumpkin pie in DIY flavors. Still have gwary4 and german chocolate beefcake.)

Extreme ice isn't exactly menthol like I thought it would be. It tastes a whole lot like spearmint gum, but the flavor never drops off. I can see this being something I add here and there when I want to give a bit of a cool feeling to a juice, but by itself it's not too great. I intend to finish this bottle though. It's not the best vape by itself though. I'd have to look through my flavorings to decide on something I think it would mix well with.
>>
Rebecca Clorrybire - Tue, 09 Feb 2016 20:29:45 EST ID:u/moG9d0 No.1856 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1854
In my experience, adding just a little bit of mint onto almost any fruit flavor has great results. The mint rarely overpowers the fruit, but still has the cooling sensation and the easiness on the throat. Might want to give it a try if that sounds good to you.
>>
Hamilton Himblegold - Sat, 20 Feb 2016 10:03:46 EST ID:6laHle2p No.1960 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've been using vapeabox, just ordered my second box. Anybody know of other decent e-juice deals like vapeabox in the UK?
My first box was worth about £70-75 and I paid £40.49 with a discount code so I'm pretty happy, got these (and like all of them)

Voodoo Tonics - Vanilla Bean Cream
Cuttwood - Unicorn Milk
Sugar Skull Vapes - Bullet Tooth Tony
Tug Sauce - Late Night
The Lost Fog Collection - Baie Creme
Blvcklisted - Turn Coat

I like them all, all quite tasty. Only started vaping in December and started off on some horrible Hangsen liquids, tried the Liquid State 60ml (4x15ml) sample box and it was meh, the Cowboy Cobbler tasted horrendous and so did the Pina Colada one.

Any recommendations for great, reasonably priced liquid in the UK?
>>
Lydia Bardshit - Sat, 20 Feb 2016 22:04:16 EST ID:sdiYp/eW No.1964 Ignore Report Quick Reply
fraberry by star and bucks is so good
>>
Ebenezer Nonnerspear - Thu, 03 Mar 2016 09:23:58 EST ID:1wQSmipA No.2061 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1854
So I'm about to rewick again. I've gone through almost an entire bottle of diy pumpkin pie, and i've finished off both gwary4 and german chocolate beefcake.

I wanna love the pumpkin pie, it smells perfect in the bottle, but really it ends up just tasting like mbvs cinnamon roll. Not bad, but I all ready have cinnamon roll. Oh well.

German Chocolate Beefcake was not what I expected. I remember trying it over a year ago and loving it, but this time it just wasn't what I was hoping for. It had a chocolatey taste on the inhale, and the exhale tasted like coconut, but that's about it. Those two flavors never came in together at the same time for me, and it didn't have that cake-ish type flavor I remember it having. Still, it was very good. Definitely enjoyed it.

Gwary4 is probably my second of all the gwar juices. I've never had an ry4 before, so I didn't really know what to expect. It tasted more like a dessert vape than a tobacco. Honey, some kinda nut, generally pretty sweet, but not too sweet. I could easily see it being an all day vape if it wasn't so much cheaper to mix my own juices. I'd highly recommend this one, though jizmoglobin it, surprisingly, turns out was my favorite.

On the gwar fluids, I'd rank them in order of best to worst (though they're all pretty good) like this, if anyones interested.

jizmoglobin
gwary4
spew
bloodbath
german chocolate beefcake
>>
Quetzalcoatl !KDjYWIiOiM - Thu, 03 Mar 2016 19:55:02 EST ID:QBnByFaF No.2062 Report Quick Reply
I have some juice by Naked 100 called Green Blast that's apple kiwi honeydew, shit is delicious.
>>
Jack Nodgeforth - Sun, 06 Mar 2016 01:04:23 EST ID:34FMCfs7 No.2079 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I like this flavor from mr. eliquid called green dragon. It is cheap but a very nice flavor.
>>
Fanny Sushhall - Sun, 06 Mar 2016 09:50:15 EST ID:CJunnuZH No.2080 Ignore Report Quick Reply
are there e-juices with thc that enable me to use them without mods?
>>
Betsy Niggerwater - Wed, 06 Apr 2016 11:45:40 EST ID:d0OiSfaW No.2273 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Captain Hook'd. It's crunch berry cereal flavored. 3mg 100% vg
>>
Eliza Wimmerstone - Thu, 07 Apr 2016 12:29:20 EST ID:EQpBKn36 No.2281 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Right now I've got a mix of "Custer-fluck" (custard ice cream) from Boss Sauce and "Ghostberry" from Steamjunk. It's like blackberry custard ice cream. Delicious.

I've been vaping a lot of Kilo's "Kiberry Yogurt" (strawberry kiwi yogurt), lately, and decided to mix a little Strawberry Watermelon flavor called "Time Bomb" and a bit of the Ghostberry in there and that is also fucking delicious.

I really like fruity desert flavors. I've got Applecrack (like apple pie-ish) from Boss Sauce and it's also good, but it's a little too sweet and I get sick of it fast. I've got some kind of gross Caramel Apple and Vanilla flavors I got cheap from a local shop and I'm not sure I'll ever actually finish them. Sucks because when I tried them in the store they seemed alright, but that was more than likely due to the shitty pen vapes they have for sampling not giving me a real hit. Like jesus christ, if you're gonna have samples out for people, at least keep the batteries charged and the carts full.
>>
Archie Brishshit - Thu, 07 Apr 2016 17:28:38 EST ID:4kHripvR No.2287 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Vaping on Strawaffle (Strawberries, Waffles, and Maple Syrup) from In The Clouds Vapes. 30pg/70vg 6mg.
>>
Felid !r4ZdWmGd/M - Sat, 09 Apr 2016 22:36:00 EST ID:g1tu016e No.2302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
man I got some really good shit from Liquid State and Kilo awhile ago, and I guess getting dank flavors means I get to be shit on the next couple time I buy juice.

Fuck a certain local b&m.

This new bottle of Voda WataKiwi isn't too bad though
>>
Nell Congerbure - Mon, 11 Apr 2016 11:56:50 EST ID:2OyAwB6u No.2312 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1460390210210.jpg -(110985B / 108.38KB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>2273
vaping some Cola Gummy by Cosmic Fog
>>
Charlotte Clindersirk - Thu, 14 Apr 2016 17:38:06 EST ID:itnb2O7Q No.2326 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Right now there are people not vaping on WonderWorm by Charlies Chalk Dust and I feel bad for them
>>
Cyril Chobberpatch - Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:40:01 EST ID:E3ikF2jv No.2343 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Couldn't find a better place to put this question without making a dead end thread:

I recently got some 90/10 VG/PG juice and put it in a brand new RTA build, .2 ohm 24AWG dual coil in a Orchid V4 clone, wicked it, primed it, filled the tank up, left it to soak for a bit and then hit it. It started to taste burnt after like 4 hits. Looking up on the problem it seems that high VG liquids and RTAs don't go together well because the liquid is too thick and stodgy to soak into the wick fast enough to keep up with demand and will burn quickly. What PG/VG ratio should I be using? The first time I tried building RTAs I put in some high PG, 12mg liquid and it burnt the entire inside of my throat out so I was kind of scared to try it again.
>>
Edward Fegglederk - Tue, 19 Apr 2016 18:23:26 EST ID:4kHripvR No.2344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2343
Anywhere from 60 - 75 vg/ 35 - 40 pg.
>>
Cyril Chobberpatch - Tue, 19 Apr 2016 19:54:30 EST ID:E3ikF2jv No.2346 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2344

Ahh there's me fuck up then. I just fixed it a bit by folding the wicks around the coils and crossing over each other into the little gulleys where the liquid gets into the wick. With a few primer hits it absorbs enough juice for a good vape, less dry hits now.

I'll have to get some waterier stuff in the near future, cheers man.
>>
Fucking Murdshit - Sun, 24 Apr 2016 14:41:03 EST ID:6SFJmO3r No.2368 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2312
my nigga
>>
Cyril Suvingwit - Wed, 27 Apr 2016 16:43:45 EST ID:8jzfo75Q No.2386 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1461789825700.jpg -(11381B / 11.11KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've been vaping on this element strawberry whip and holly shit does it suck ass. Been coughing up some gnarly phlegm. I would never buy from this brand again.
>>
Eliza Bubberpog - Wed, 27 Apr 2016 18:01:28 EST ID:4kHripvR No.2387 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2386
I got their Key Lime Cookie from a local B&M shop and it was incredible, but when I ordered a second bottle straight from their site, it was disgustingly sweet, even after steeping and airation.
>>
Cyril Suvingwit - Wed, 27 Apr 2016 18:21:53 EST ID:8jzfo75Q No.2389 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2387
Idk man me and my friend think its killing us, but cant stop cause nicotine withdraw :/ I have never coughed up a massive glob like I did this morning and the past couple days. It has to be this stuff because dabs and other ejuice do not do this to me.
>>
Clara Nunderville - Tue, 17 May 2016 17:42:15 EST ID:HJ7Ru0Wk No.2482 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1463521335518.jpg -(32040B / 31.29KB, 628x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>2386
Update: this stuff is amazing
>>
Caroline Focklewurk - Fri, 04 Nov 2016 05:19:25 EST ID:jc9LJlws No.3081 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1478251165367.jpg -(30798B / 30.08KB, 704x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
It's been almost a year boys.

Any new updates on favorites?
>>
Henry Feblingtedge - Sat, 05 Nov 2016 14:08:33 EST ID:PQGD6AOT No.3083 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3081

https://www.vapesuperstore.co.uk/pour-house-mad-mix

This one is fantastic.

It's a sweet n sour candy apple.
>>
Henry Dartshaw - Sun, 06 Nov 2016 11:23:50 EST ID:F73fpu2a No.3084 Ignore Report Quick Reply
May not be my favorite e juice but LOOPER by ANML e juice tastes identical to fruit loops. like it literally tastes like puffed rice corn with different flavors. crazy accurate
>>
Basil Mizzlefurk - Sun, 06 Nov 2016 17:12:43 EST ID:tXY+TfSs No.3085 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1478470363217.jpg -(98675B / 96.36KB, 449x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This juice. This fucking juice.
It reminds me of those tiny fruity marshmallows.
It's been a while since I've gone without a bottle of this. My adv/edv
>>
Drivel_ - Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:37:51 EST ID:3+243tFa No.3094 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2482
I'll bump that
>>
Drivel_ - Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:46:30 EST ID:3+243tFa No.3095 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>1657
High Caliber's Ry4 is so dankaroonies.
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Our-4-High-Caliber-Eliquid-p/usliq-our4.htm
>>
Hannah Gingerhood - Thu, 10 Nov 2016 21:49:57 EST ID:YxIuFCKs No.3098 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I get my juices from e-liquid wonderland. I just got 120 ml Beetle Juice, a fruity vape with stuff like mango, strawberries, and pineapple for 14.99 plus shipping. They have coupons almost every other week.

I sound like a shill, but this shit's legit.
>>
Hannah Bandlemudge - Sun, 13 Nov 2016 13:53:34 EST ID:VpDbgUHD No.3102 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479063214523.jpg -(38014B / 37.12KB, 510x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Currently vaping Bebe by Centerfold Vapes. It's a pumpkin cream. Not heavy on the spice at all. It's like licking pumpkin cream cheese frosting.

Also picked up pic related this week. It's breddy gud.

Can anyone recommend me a honeynut cheerios vape? If I can't find a good one I'm thinking of trying the NY cheesecake that Bearded sells next.

I have too much fucking juice at home.
>>
AC !QqL8nX9URE - Wed, 16 Nov 2016 07:30:09 EST ID:5F8Wv9Rc No.3107 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479299409420.png -(239514B / 233.90KB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Been vaping on vapor lock for a while now. Its supposed to taste like peach, oranges and passion-fruit but I think it tastes more like Fruity stripes gum from when I was a kid. Great after taste.
>>
Cedric Wizzlewell - Fri, 25 Nov 2016 00:50:17 EST ID:x3Iu5uge No.3130 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1480053017697.jpg -(110363B / 107.78KB, 500x834) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I tried quite a few flavors and quite a few different takes on certain flavors, for example, I've tried right around 20 different strawberry milk juices and by far the best one is The Milkman by one hit wonder.
My top three favorites that I have to have available at all times are pic related and in no real order.
Thunder is a vanilla short cake with notes of caramel.
Pebbles' donut is a glazed donut mixed with fruity pebbles and a creamy milk.
And last but not least Ugly Butter is a funnel cake covered in cinnamon sugar and banana pudding.
Please excuse my terrible photo editing skills.
>>
Cedric Wizzlewell - Fri, 25 Nov 2016 00:57:18 EST ID:x3Iu5uge No.3131 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3102
Out of all the juices I've tried this one is the closest to Honey Nut Cheerios.
It's marketed as Honey Grahams but it tastes more like dry Honey Nut Cheerios.
>>
Cedric Wizzlewell - Fri, 25 Nov 2016 01:01:19 EST ID:x3Iu5uge No.3132 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1480053679697.jpg -(81748B / 79.83KB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>3131
uuuuh okay that's weird I know i put the picture up... oh well
nb
>>
Archie Nanderhutch - Mon, 28 Nov 2016 08:58:31 EST ID:H2OlziRO No.3149 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3132
Hey man, don't know if you'll read this but I just got this on a cyber monday sale. I'll get to try it out later this week. Hope it's as tasty as you say! I know Marina can sometimes be iffy but I'm pumped to try it.
>>
Polly Geblingwell - Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:57:16 EST ID:YxIuFCKs No.3150 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3149
I have tried it in the past. It leaves a sticky sweet taste in your mouth. P. Good.
>>
Sidney Hoshpotch - Mon, 28 Nov 2016 23:43:11 EST ID:x3Iu5uge No.3151 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3149
That's awesome! Glad I was able to help.
>>
Phineas Clayforth - Wed, 30 Nov 2016 02:43:17 EST ID:bY+dlNal No.3153 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1480491797923.jpg -(142198B / 138.87KB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm looking for a refreshing strawberry limeade kinda flavor. This brand called Cloud Wizard was the first thing I used on an RDA, goddamn was it amazing. Then I eventually bought another bottle and it was fucking hot garbage, tasted like socks. Now they don't exist, so whatever. Anyone have a DIY recipe for something like this?
>>
RVShip - Fri, 02 Dec 2016 13:58:58 EST ID:QGICQjpZ No.3155 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I find myself company loyal most of the time (revolutionvapor.com if I can get a cheap plug in), but Naked Fish puts out some pretty solid stuff. Sting Ray (peanut butter and berries) is probably my favorite of their line and I've always got a tank full of it.
>>
Nigel Nenkinhudge - Sun, 04 Dec 2016 03:23:37 EST ID:l1OwmnjP No.3160 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1480839817257.png -(360427B / 351.98KB, 601x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm half tempted to try it. They don't even list a flavor profile for this shit.
>>
Polly Berryford - Sun, 04 Dec 2016 16:40:02 EST ID:VpDbgUHD No.3161 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1480887602356.jpg -(51871B / 50.66KB, 1024x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>1657
I finally found a local shop that carries pic related. I was just craving it earlier this week, stopped in a place I passed a few times on my way home and got a bottle.

A coworker lives near a store that makes their own juice, and I asked him to pick be up their strawberry cornpops flavor so I'll get that tomorrow assuming the bum actually shows up to work.
>>
Martha Hunnerbanks - Sun, 04 Dec 2016 19:41:16 EST ID:l1OwmnjP No.3162 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3161
A company named after the worst brighteyes album lol
>>
George Gacklegold - Tue, 06 Dec 2016 12:30:38 EST ID:H2OlziRO No.3168 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1481045438625.jpg -(62181B / 60.72KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just ordered pic related. I decided to order direct from the manufacturer instead of through a vape website. First time doing that hope they don't take a billion years to ship.
>>
Nigel Bommerson - Tue, 06 Dec 2016 20:15:22 EST ID:zFor6cax No.3169 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I made a spiced apple cider, its got green appld, and horchata by tfa. About 3 mg.
>>
Archie Sorringville - Wed, 07 Dec 2016 10:27:42 EST ID:BzykWa8b No.3172 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1481124462206.jpg -(452546B / 441.94KB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This flavor is hands down my favorite flavor of all time.
Vanilla Chai Latte with Sweet Cream and Espresso. Every aspect of the flavor profile is there and the juice is so sweet without being disgusting and overly sweet and the nuttiness from the espresso right at the end is spot on.

One day I'm gonna splurg on a 120 mil bottle of this.
>>
Betsy Toothood - Thu, 08 Dec 2016 11:52:52 EST ID:XT1haGQ2 No.3173 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3172
Why is osama bin laden on it
>>
Betsy Sondleneg - Thu, 08 Dec 2016 16:48:33 EST ID:BzykWa8b No.3174 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3173
Because it's called Moroccan.
>>
Rebecca Grandbanks - Thu, 08 Dec 2016 17:21:50 EST ID:wDjbBtVD No.3175 Ignore Report Quick Reply
spew was good, probably my favorite out of all of them, jizmoglobin was alright as well but for some reason tended to burn out the coils on the device i was using at the time, but when it worked it was very good, however when it didnt it was awful. That was a few years ago though when i was still using a clearomizer.

Bloodbath just tasted like super concentrated fruit punch, not good imo.

other then that i guess Mt. baker has always treated me well and ive never ever had a problem with the company or their juice. Prices are right plus they always send like 8 coupons whenever i order. IIRC because of this i would say their juice is probably the cheapest out of all online stores that ive used, and really the only complaint i have is their shipping time but im almost positive it has to do with my location in the country, im sure if you were on east coast you would get your goods way faster, i live in kc and it takes like 4-5 days but i usually order on weekends which is another reason my stuff takes a bit longer to get.

oh yeah also probably a good idea to order the uncolored GWAR flavors as a few other people have mentioned in the thread they tend to blacken coils pretty quickly.
>>
Rebecca Grandbanks - Thu, 08 Dec 2016 17:24:33 EST ID:wDjbBtVD No.3176 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3160

this is the dumbest shit ive ever seen
>>
Fucking Fanham - Wed, 14 Dec 2016 21:05:10 EST ID:VpDbgUHD No.3193 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1481767510254.jpg -(120879B / 118.05KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>1657
This shit is fucking good lads.
>>
Augustus Trotwell - Wed, 14 Dec 2016 21:53:42 EST ID:BzykWa8b No.3194 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3193
Is that fuckin moonpie flavored juice?!
>>
Augustus Hobbleridge - Fri, 16 Dec 2016 12:57:18 EST ID:H2OlziRO No.3195 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3194
Yes it is! Yesterday I sent an email to Vaping Rabbit asking if they're planning on releasing it in 120 mL in the future.

Probably the fastest I've ever gone through 30 mL since I started vaping.
>>
Jarvis Bardway - Sun, 18 Dec 2016 00:04:46 EST ID:yXf8BFMk No.3196 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I buy shit from Blue Dragon which is my local Vape shop.
>>
ScourgeoftheWest - Fri, 23 Dec 2016 06:51:22 EST ID:IabMPqsO No.3200 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1482493882411.jpg -(68423B / 66.82KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
After a year and a half of vaping I always seem to come back to unicorn blood. The flavor is sweet. Almost like those cherries they have at bars that I can't remember the name of and am too lazy to google. A few different companies make this flavor. Some are definitely better than others but the shop closest to me makes it themselves and there's is the best. I wish I could find it without the red coloring as its somehow starting to stain my teeth and I kinda look like a vampire anyways.

The Beard 32 is another I come back to. I've gotten a few bottles that were off that put me off of it for a while. But if you like cinnamon you can't do much better.

Redd's Apple is one I've just discovered. Love that shit but its getting old as it only comes in a 60 ml bottle.

There's so many I've had where it tasted fantastic in the shop but after finishing a tank I have no desire to use any more unless I'm out of the ones mentioned above. I've got about a dozen bottles of these floating around my house.
>>
Molly Gunkinfuck - Fri, 23 Dec 2016 12:41:14 EST ID:VpDbgUHD No.3201 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm losing it today. Filled my tank 4 times with 4 different juices. Nothing tastes good or satisfying to me this morning. I don't wanna buy any more because I have already bought so many kinds of juice over the last month and still have one more order on the way arriving next week.

Fuck this indecisiveness this has never happened to me before.
>>
Clara Gobbermire - Thu, 23 Feb 2017 07:18:18 EST ID:OPFrIzSH No.3316 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487852298813.jpg -(54284B / 53.01KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This shit is delicious
>>
Sidney Sammlefodge - Fri, 24 Feb 2017 05:47:48 EST ID:h8C8V8Cp No.3413 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I can't get enough of Vaporham Lincoln's Young Napoleon (Strawberry shortcake w/ whipped cream). I've been ADVing it for a minute now and I'm on my 3rd 120ml bottle. Still as tasty as ever. Their Baja Blast juice is also spot-on and so delicious. I also have been fucking with an amazing sour watermelon candy flavor from Golden State Vapor. Tastes like a bag of sour patch.

>>3102
>Currently vaping Bebe by Centerfold Vapes. It's a pumpkin cream. Not heavy on the spice at all. It's like licking pumpkin cream cheese frosting.
That was on sale and I grabbed a 120ml bottle because it had great reviews and sounded tasty. I finally get it and drip some and it tastes like fucking splenda sweetener, popcorn butter, and a vague canned pumpkin mush. So incredibly disappointing and disgusting since I've enjoyed other flavors by CVC (though they all seem to be loaded with artificial sweeteners). This one actually tasted like straight sweetener though, like if you opened a little baggie of Sweet n Low and just ate it. Even worse is that the taste clings to the coil/wick too so I had to rewick and all that and I still get a hint of it. I don't know if it was an off batch or whatever, but I'm not buying from CVC anymore. Not worth it even when it's on sale.
>>
Fuck Tillingwater - Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:23:10 EST ID:HIPulLJe No.3417 Ignore Report Quick Reply
is it ok to vape e-liquids with sucrose? should I expect my coils to get fucked or get cancer?
>>
Betsy Siddlematch - Sat, 25 Feb 2017 22:02:40 EST ID:+BAXulYL No.3420 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I love donuts. Tastes like fresh donuts with a hint of blueberry. Good if you like ready or more food likes flavors as opposed to the fruity/Candy ones
>>
Hannah Bruckleman - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 23:43:52 EST ID:/6jnkEg+ No.3450 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489981432616.jpg -(2762963B / 2.63MB, 4160x2340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Do you guys like Menthol?
I'm a bit of a fanatic.
>>
Nicholas Fottingpetch - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 23:47:09 EST ID:5Ht2GcJk No.3451 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489981629893.png -(235647B / 230.12KB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This has been my favorite lately, everything by Kite in Cloud is incredible imo
>>
William Bunwell - Sat, 01 Apr 2017 22:09:38 EST ID:rXmcOfoH No.3458 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491098978601.jpg -(174754B / 170.66KB, 426x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Shoutouts to EXRvape. My last three juice purchases have been through them and they've been ridiculously good.

Juice this cheap has no right to be this good. Vaping on their Cantaloupe flavor right now and it's delicious.
>>
Beatrice Womblehere - Thu, 27 Apr 2017 17:34:48 EST ID:QcC8vIjz No.3482 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm still amazed at how good juices taste and smell. I only own one cheap juice, banana nut bread from vapes.com I'd like to buy a hat from them next time i purchase juice or something else.
>>
Lydia Socklefuck - Sun, 07 May 2017 17:58:37 EST ID:QNFhFCp3 No.3493 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3450

Naked is pretty good, although expensive.
Tried the sour sweet and the sour belt flavors. Both are very good but I've learned that high sugar liquid junks your coils faster.
>>
Lydia Socklefuck - Sun, 07 May 2017 18:02:05 EST ID:QNFhFCp3 No.3494 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2326

I actually saw charlie's in a shop for the first time yesterday. Only tested the dream creme and blueberry popsicle. Ended up getting the creme but wish I tested the worm one also.
>>
Charles Credgehood - Mon, 15 May 2017 16:55:58 EST ID:tmmNa+CT No.3507 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The shop I go to has this really good fruit flavor called Slurricane. Don't know the brand off hand even but I've been buying only this for years now.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.