Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Opiate infused vape solution by Angus Brookhood - Fri, 24 Jun 2016 15:53:22 EST ID:5uTQB6+A No.2677 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1466798002340.jpg -(63373B / 61.89KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 63373
I frequently smoke OxyContin and oxymorphone, and I am contemplating infusing a vapor solution with these drugs but my only qualms are whether or not the device will reach a sufficient temperature to vaporize the drug, and if I could achieve a big enough hit, (I smoke half a pill in one hit) and no I don't chase the dragon, I powderize the pill and spread it on a fresh sheet of thin glass and inhale through a straw as I heat it from below
>>
Quetzalcoatl !KDjYWIiOiM - Sun, 26 Jun 2016 16:32:31 EST ID:BohaE9KR No.2693 Report Quick Reply
Lots of pill binders in them... that goopy OP shit and it's also in most oxymorphone pills now too isn't it? And it's only 80mg max when the pills weigh quite a bit more. If you could extract the oxycodone and evaporate that down you'd have a lot less powder/shit to work with and could ideally mix some into PG. Be careful and start slowly with the dosing.
>>
Eliza Blirrystutch - Tue, 12 Jul 2016 16:51:43 EST ID:uNijEdol No.2753 Ignore Report Quick Reply
fiend
>>
Shit Gimmerworth - Wed, 13 Jul 2016 09:32:12 EST ID:6GdGPjE8 No.2755 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It would be easier just to extract morphine from opium than fully remove possibly dangerous to inhale additives.
Easiest to get would be reduced poppy tea. But you could grow your own opium if you want.
Bonus points, opium has a good, long history of being smoked.

The only thing to consider is temp control, since morphine supposedly degrades at quite a low temperature. Can't find what that temperature would be for the life of me, but experimenting should be easy.
>>
James Sazzledotch - Wed, 13 Jul 2016 22:56:11 EST ID:NhSJphpq No.2762 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2677
You're wasting your drugs and killing yourself. Dissolve the pills under your tounge if you want a fast onset. You don't like the taste? Fuck youe feelings. Better than smoking a fucking pill. Holy shit people.
>>
JVenom !b1B269E8M. - Mon, 01 Aug 2016 04:46:39 EST ID:itLog3Ya No.2804 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2762
Never go to /opi/ lol.

You'd have an aneurysm the first time someone mentions injecting pills without even filtering first.
>>
David Pittforth - Wed, 03 Aug 2016 14:32:02 EST ID:3A24sB+0 No.2813 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2804
I for one to from time to time, and tell you it's not a good thing that people know so little relative to their consumption. There used to be times where you'd know things like bio-availability for a form of consumption and it's intended half-life for a drug well before taking it.
>>
JVenom !b1B269E8M. - Tue, 09 Aug 2016 15:04:56 EST ID:itLog3Ya No.2844 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2813
Okay, that I agree with. But it still doesn't discount the fact that certain routes of administration are simply better than others when you're trying to get high.
>>
Nathaniel Fobberbanks - Wed, 10 Aug 2016 22:45:39 EST ID:1xmeAU+H No.2845 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2755
No real reason to go through the trouble of doing either of those things, he could just buy morphine sulfate online and mix it in his ejuice, not sure the ratios the only thing I've done something similar with was DMT
>>
Caroline Tillinglock - Thu, 11 Aug 2016 05:59:13 EST ID:RXxjFtSd No.2847 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I did some looking into this. I forget now the specific terms, but VG will work as a solvent for opioids. There's some term, similar to the way magnets have 'poles' - VG has that correct attribute needed to dissolve opioids and make an infusion.

I'm considering trying an Oxycodone tablet in the near future, if I come up with anything I'll report back.
>>
Alice Sebberhall - Thu, 11 Aug 2016 09:41:33 EST ID:7SSbxQsQ No.2848 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2847
>similar to the way magnets have 'poles'
The term your looking for is polar. Opioids dissolve in water meaning they are polar so they would theoretically dissolve into any other liquid polar substance.

That's how CWE works.
>>
Nigel Sosslestone - Fri, 12 Aug 2016 17:13:37 EST ID:RXxjFtSd No.2854 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2848

Yep that's the one I was thinking of. Both Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerine are non-polar.
>>
Beatrice Buzzfield - Sat, 20 Aug 2016 00:36:36 EST ID:RXxjFtSd No.2876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Trying this now. Crushed up a 20mg into a small plastic tablet vial, added perhaps a teaspoon of VG, let it heat up a little put sitting it in a bowl of hot water, mixed it. Still lots of powder flakes, I'm assuming they'll stay there while the Oxy will mix in with the VG.

Starting at 20 watts and increasing in an Origen V3 / Sigelei, won't allow it to get to a hot vape. I swallowed 60mg Oxy earlier which is still coming on so that clouds things a little. Not really getting any noticeable effects from this so far.
>>
Beatrice Buzzfield - Sat, 20 Aug 2016 00:45:11 EST ID:RXxjFtSd No.2877 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Okay, so I've vaped the lot. Seriously.. tastes like maple syrup from MacDonalds Hotcakes. No noticeable effects, but the powdered tablets swallowed earlier complicate things. This was a quick and dirty test, definitely no sudden high or anything.
>>
Anonymous - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 18:30:09 EST ID:iPDyvN59 No.3790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Those pills (the additives) will fuck your lungs up bad, you won;t even know it for years either. Pure morphine sulfate is readily available. It has a boiling point of 190° C (374° F) and a melting point of 255° C ( 491° F) It should be vapoized above it's boiling pt and below the melting pt.
>>
press !//CEObOMBY - Sat, 20 Jan 2018 05:00:31 EST ID:38KBxk2J No.3797 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2854
maybe compared to water, but both glycerin and PG are polar as fuck by general standards.

and you could just convert morphine sulfate to the freebase. no idea about solubility in either of the aforementioned solvents though

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.