420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Vaping health damage by Basil Crongerlet - Wed, 06 Jul 2016 09:26:05 EST ID:XYn3oUwq No.2732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1467811565335.jpg -(436499B / 426.27KB, 1088x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 436499
Let's have an honest discussion - Fuck the media, Fuck the studies, Fuck the information war.

I want to hear from fellow vapers, any downsides to their health they have experienced from vaping. Don't bring the whole "e cig vs smoking" comparison. I want to chat about vaping.

Been vaping for a year now, no smoking. I am sure my breathing is a bit heavy, my sense of smell is probably a bit dulled and generally when I vape a lot I feel like my throat isn't clear. Also I reckon nicotine leaves me feeling a bit.... Lethargic.

We are all friends here, we all vape. Let's talk honest and openely. If you are adamant that you experience no ill health, then you are either ignorant or don't vape enough. Which would be the same thing I'd say to a guy when they say weed is harmless (as a stoner for many years of my life, I feel qualified to make such an accusation)

Pic attached is me blowing a cloud rigght before this post. Stay cool dudes :)
>>
Hamilton Dombleleg - Wed, 06 Jul 2016 18:06:16 EST ID:4kHripvR No.2733 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The only health problem I can attribute to vaping is my gums receding. It's not too bad and it doesn't hurt or anything, but it's definitely noticeable after a couple years of vaping.

Other than that, I can't say I have had any health problems due to vaping.
Well, there was one flavor I had from my favorite juice vendor that made me particularly flemmy, but I'm not 100% sure it was the juice.
>>
Henry Trotwell - Wed, 06 Jul 2016 20:05:17 EST ID:Bzko4Bac No.2734 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2732
related, i've been vaping casually off and on for about four years. started with pens, moved to a box last year. started vaping exclusively (read: no cigarettes) four days ago (it's been nice, but working in construction means i stand around smokers a lot and it's been tempting to go back).

Has anybody who's switched noticed an improvement to their lung capacity? does vaping impair that sort of thing in the same way that smoking does?
>>
Nell Bliblingwill - Thu, 07 Jul 2016 18:37:27 EST ID:STto8uG7 No.2737 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2734
Been vaping for about 3 years constant, moved over after only 2 years of smoking so my opinion might not be best. I'd say it was an improvement. I mean it wouldn't improve a lung capacity beyond that of what it was before smoking, but I run and honestly haven't noticed any negative impacts.

>>2732
I haven't noticed any downsides to my health really. As I mentioned, I've been vaping continuously for 3 years, probably go through 5ml in a day. Dehydration is the obvious problem, but on the bright-side I drink about 3 liters of water a day (not just to combat it, genuinely do like water). Sometimes when I don't vape for a few hours or a day and come back, I feel like my throat is slightly constricted - but it isn't a regular problem. Much alike if you don't have any nicotine for a few days, you'll get a rush - however brief - when you come back to it.
>>
Phoebe Cheblingforth - Sat, 11 Feb 2017 09:59:39 EST ID:Ddj8/oEF No.3292 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1486825179109.jpg -(4493302B / 4.29MB, 4208x3120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've quit smoking about 3 years ago and started vaping about 4 years ago. My health has increased in the first two years, after that I hit a plateau where I stayed steady. I've gotten a little fatter, but that's about it.

I have regained my sense of taste and smell and I've enjoyed foods much more now. I'm also unable to smoke cigarettes and tobacco rolled marijuana joints now. So even the marijuana goes in a separate vaporizer now.

Overall, I'm really happy I don't stink anymore, my house doesn't stink and my car doesn't stink anymore.
>>
Matilda Gungerforth - Mon, 13 Feb 2017 17:42:01 EST ID:7UTidEI/ No.3295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2732
I used to smoke a pack a day so when I started vaping it wasn't long before I was going through a 30ml bottle of 36mg juice a week. My appetite was greatly reduced as to be expected, but it tore up my throat and filled the bottom of my lungs with shit that I just couldn't cough out. Tried different juices with different effects until my hair started falling out, I was 19 and it wasn't genetic, it's grown back now. I looked into it and apparently when you have a loot of nicotine in your system all the time it constricts capillaries and tiny vessels that are essential for keeping shit like your hair alive, not through the actual nicotine but because it's stressing your body out to have that much in it. I saw little pixel sized grey and white see thru pinpricks all over my vision, like I could look at a blue sky and it would look like out of focus bugs were filling the air.
High nicotine for me caused:
-Hair loss
-Loss of appetite
-Hallucinations(?)
-Heavy gluey not easy to notice stuff slowly filling my lungs from the bottom up
>>
Beatrice Muzzlewater - Tue, 14 Feb 2017 02:28:21 EST ID:3IbTZZFa No.3296 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2737
>Dehydration is the obvious problem
It's because they use so much sweetener in most juices. Start mixing yourself and you'll notice a huge difference.
Also it's a lot cheaper, ridiculously so. I pay ~14€ for a 0.5L bottle of 3mg 30pg/70vg and get different flavours at ~4€ for 20ml, as a rule of thumb 15% of the flavour combination is enough.
>>
Sophie Picklock - Tue, 14 Feb 2017 16:21:36 EST ID:ZcCj6RnB No.3297 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2732
I was smoking 2 packs a day before i switched to vaping. I notice i breathe easier, feel overall healthier, and as someone who is especially susceptible to bronchitis, habe not had an episode since. What i have noticed is, when i smoke weed or have been vaping heavy for a few hours, i usually get a good wad of phlegm to spit out. I also have more nicotine cravings than i did as a smoker, probably due to the fact that im able to vape basically all day.

The real biggest issue ive found so far is that the vg in vapor fogs up windows, and it is a real bitch to get off. It just smears, and gets worse and worse until youre driving at night through a kaleidoscope.
>>
Cedric Blackfuck - Fri, 17 Feb 2017 20:54:20 EST ID:ptv/kG+m No.3303 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2732
Nicotine is a stimulant, effective enough to be used by some gym goers.
Is it possible your lethargy is due to the increased breathing difficulty?

>Nicotine is frequently used for its performance-enhancing effects on cognition, alertness, and focus.
per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine
>>
Emma Snodhood - Sun, 19 Feb 2017 01:28:53 EST ID:GkwMKcBK No.3306 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2732
>Don't bring the whole "e cig vs smoking" compariso

Almost every post references smoking and the difference between the two.
RIP
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:03:45 EST ID:HonbCTfs No.3411 Report Quick Reply
>>2734
I've been vaping exclusively for about two years now?
I haven't noticed any restoration to my lung capacity.
>>
Isaac Silberstein - Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:35:53 EST ID:VlXP/Q42 No.3418 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3411
I'm vaping for a year now. I can only see a difference when diving, but it's only a slight difference.
>>
Thomas Foffingnine - Thu, 02 Mar 2017 13:11:43 EST ID:3ti/36Iy No.3422 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>It just smears, and gets worse and worse until youre driving at night through a kaleidoscope.
THIS holy shit its terrible and requires hydrochloric acid or some shit to remove
>>
Wesley Trotforth - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 14:29:25 EST ID:Hr7H7F+X No.3423 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2733
>The only health problem I can attribute to vaping is my gums receding.

This. I quite vaping specifically because it was causing my gums to recede (even more than oral tobacco, somehow)
>>
Augustus Pummerwater - Sun, 02 Apr 2017 22:50:56 EST ID:EPGIBcGG No.3460 Ignore Report Quick Reply
smell & taste comes back, I'm breathing better w/o a doubt. All of the smoking shit is getting better. Sometimes if I vape before bed though I'll get shortness of breath/raspy breathing, not the best. I think vaping impairs the immune system to some degree though.
>>
Jenny Maddleman - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 00:26:05 EST ID:+ZpFKV1l No.3461 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491193565907.jpg -(73662B / 71.94KB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>2732
I vape homemade with a PAX 3 because freedum.
Used to smoke an eigth a day out of a bong and solo-spliffs, got it down to 2g a day.
Moved on to vaping with an occasional joint here and there.

I used to cough up black every day. Now I cough regular mucus. I breath easier, but my endurance remains the same. I also consume less bud.

Only issue is the burning i felt in my lung moved more to my throat. This happens when I vape too hot for too long because freedum.
>>
Frederick Dartridge - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 19:37:40 EST ID:ghrflUbW No.3467 Ignore Report Quick Reply
THE biggest and most annoying thing is the fact it gives me extreme insomnia if I vape too late and don't have weed or a downer. I can drink 3 cups of coffee an hour before bed and sleep like a baby for 12 hours but if I vape a lot a few hours before bed I'm wide awake staring at the ceiling until 5AM
>>
Mushroom-Madness - Mon, 17 Apr 2017 02:18:20 EST ID:jxNL3Qbf No.3471 Ignore Report Quick Reply
After vaping herb for quite a while i felt like i couldnt breath out of thr left side of my lungs. I got an xray and it found that i had moderate air trapping. I recovered after about a week. I used to smoke cigs and weed 9 or so months before that. Not too many cigs though.
>>
Rebecca Chiffingham - Mon, 24 Apr 2017 23:14:47 EST ID:hv1ZI8zv No.3476 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2732
only thing I can think of is when I first started smoking I had a weird feeling in my throat, and then a stomach ache for a day when I first got my kit. I can only assume it was because the resin (gunk/oil/whatever) was getting on my lips and I would injest it when I had something to drink or eat. I actually still get that gunk but no more weird feelings.
>>
Hedda Ciddleridge - Wed, 27 Sep 2017 16:51:16 EST ID:elArZO3/ No.3684 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2732
I vaped weed for a year and a half so I could live with my parents without them finding out. I'm back to bong snorkling now that I'm living on my own, but I miss the vape lifestyle. Shit was more intense, but.... different....
Not like smoking weed normally
>>
Hugh Combledale - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:36:32 EST ID:AiNFhbZp No.3687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/24/business/selling-a-poison-by-the-barrel-liquid-nicotine-for-e-cigarettes.html

I was getting drops on my fingers then licking it off. I then figured this was probably bad.
Dont be drinking or putting liquid in your dick or anything.
>>
Phyllis Clengerbure - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 10:27:20 EST ID:mWPBCP9+ No.3697 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ive been vaping like a cigar.

All I know is this shit tickle my chest if I take it down so I dont. Apart from the weed I just had that is.
>>
Hannah Binnerkat - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 04:58:00 EST ID:OKX1WSxZ No.3699 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I already had receding gums before vaping, and even though they have gotten worse over the years, I can't solely attribute them to vaping. Anyway, if I vape before bed - and even if I drink a load of water - I get this dry/sticky mucus feeling in my throat which makes it difficult to sleep. It's weird because this only happens at night.
>>
Phineas Clebberbury - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:49:53 EST ID:ZcCj6RnB No.3704 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2732
unlike the guy above me, i have receding gums as well, and it hasnt worsened since vaping. What i have noticed is more phlegm when i vape hard. Thats talking 100+ watts on an rda. that aside i notice when ive been smoking more than vaping and the affects from vaping are much less than smoking
>>
Rebecca Navingstone - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 13:45:17 EST ID:SZLoRHPc No.3712 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508953517927.png -(58924B / 57.54KB, 152x191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I just quit vaping a few days ago after steadily reducing the nicotine down to 3mg/ml.
This is worse than when I quit smoking, I can't concentrate on anything, feel like I have ADD. I'm getting really annoyed and angry and I have a headache.
When does this shit go away, I feel really stupid, like literally retarded. Will my brain function return to normal in a few days/weeks?
Also why the fuck am I coughing up shit in the morning, I thought vaping doesn't really affect the lungs, feels like I'm having the quitter's flu again
Fucking nicotine
>>
Frederick Buzzbury - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 22:40:05 EST ID:CBOvb4b7 No.3714 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3712
Lol I freak out if I go 5 minutes without the damn thing. If I lose track of it I will literally tear the house apart looking for it. Starting this shit really was a curse, quitting cancer sticks would be miles easier
>>
Fanny Bemmerridge - Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:43:52 EST ID:RHywp49h No.3715 Ignore Report Quick Reply
As with so many things it's all about moderation. Right after I ditched cigarettes and transitioned to vaping, I was overdoing it like crazy. 9mg WTA juices and 12mg regular nic juices (vaping between 50 and 65 watts). Every single moment I could vape I would vape. Lung functioning was a lot better even after just a few weeks, but holy shit does vaping nicotine have its own unpleasant side-effects. Because of over-vaping I was experiencing brutal bouts of insomnia, really uncomfortable persistent drymouth, my piss smelled worse than I could ever remember, and my stomach was really off most of the day (so I wouldn't eat outside of my apartment for fear for making it worse).

I still over-vape sometimes, but I've mostly found a happy medium with 6mg regular nic juices for most of the day, and some 6mg WTA juice right after breakfast, right after dinner, and if I'm out cracking some cold ones with the boys. This has made those problems either disappear, or lessen drastically. Also the phlegm you get from vaping too much is real. It's just very different from the type I would get back when I was a smoker. Thicker, yet clear. It seems to come from the throat and not the lungs. Kind of like it's my throat reacting to an irritant, as opposed to me being genuinely congested.
>>
Fanny Bemmerridge - Fri, 27 Oct 2017 18:15:01 EST ID:RHywp49h No.3716 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3712
i tried doing no nicotine at all once. no vapes. no smokes. lasted a day or two shy of 3 weeks before i gave up. experienced a lot of what you're mentioning. it's very similar to withdrawal from frequent caffeine intake, dexedrine, or any stimulant. i have no idea when you won't feel retarded, as i haven't been able to go through life without nicotine (or caffeine for that matter) for the past 13 years.
>>
Molly Bigglehere - Sun, 29 Oct 2017 21:40:44 EST ID:gkMSIltN No.3719 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Vaping for the first time right now. Trying to kick weed for a bit. I feel super relaxed and peaceful. Like I'm perpetually halfway through a joint. Is this the nicotine? fuck.
>>
Eliza Sonningwater - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 04:22:37 EST ID:7q3DIfFB No.3723 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3714
This. Vaping got me off cigarettes but I'm 10x more addicted than I ever was with cigarettes. My night is absolutely ruined if I lose my mod. I take literally thousands of puffs every day, usually 2 or 3 a minute whenever I'm in a situation where I can hit it. I chainvape like a motherfucker just walking across the parking lot to the store.
>>
Beatrice Crammerwit - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:33:29 EST ID:mU2wPH42 No.3731 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3723
>>3714
guys guys, that's why you always have a back up mod, a backup to your backup, and a backup to that backup. each strategically placed throughout the home. the boxmod market is saturated now, so you can get really solid ones for like 40 or 50 bucks even. sigelei models (like the J series) that are barely two years old and still do everything a recent mod can do, are now down to like 30 bucks on some sites.
>>
Cornelius Nickleman - Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:28:26 EST ID:n3yK3VMq No.3743 Ignore Report Quick Reply
dry throat mang. the dry ass vapor sucks up so much moisture. chronic dry mouth can lead to other issues, I felt like I had a sore on my tonsil for a month after being dankrupt and revaping ABV at a higher temp. it was stupid and of course unneccesary, but I've found with drinking water while vaping it helps eliminate dry mouth. I've been contemplating getting a water mod for my extreme q. Others who have my same vape complain about hot vapor and a water mod solves it. Besides that, some phlegm if its cold out and i've been vaping all day.
>>
Clara Canderlire - Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:25:47 EST ID:vh56OVXR No.3744 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I strictly vaped for two years then half a year ago I started smoking cigs again I don't own a vape anymore.
-my lungs feel the same
-my body is really dehydrated, im white and ill get ashy as shit on my face when i dont drink water and smoke alot

What do you guys think of the JUUL in terms of health? 50mg/1 cartidge and theres 200 puffs in one. A lot of people can go through two of those a day probably way more since its gotten big.
>>
Phoebe Hasslenock - Tue, 21 Nov 2017 22:36:20 EST ID:gmT/Cgn8 No.3745 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3744
Shit is better than smoking. I switched on an impulse to juul with no real plan on quoting. It kills the cravings. Might even be better than smoking haha. Working out is easier also
>>
Edward Cammerwotch - Sun, 26 Nov 2017 07:40:33 EST ID:JjUX07ln No.3750 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2732
Smoked a pack a week or more if I had a big weekend from 18-22, started vaping lightly when I was maybe, 21, eventually switching over full time.

Since I stopped smoking I stopped coughing all the time, got sick less, and generally have felt better in the lung department. I fully believe that vaping is better for you than smoking at least in the short term (just not ruling anything out).

Since I started vaping, I am more addicted to nicotine than ever. The first thing I reach for when I wake up is my vape. If I dont have it, or I lose it or its broken, its I feel like a baby without it's pacifier. Which, I suppose thats what it is -- an adult pacifier (hot take, I know). I use 3mg nicotine, but I vape a shameful amount.

Recently went on a 24+ hour train ride, with only a chance to get out once every 6 or so hours. I didn't feel great lining up with the smokers at the door once we were 10 minutes away from the next stop.

I am sure that nicotine isn't great for your heart, and i probably would have better skin if vaping didn't dry me out and if I drank more water.

It's hard to have this conversation with people, because you DO turn into that guy who is adamant that weed is harmless once they bring up popcorn lung or those studies where they burned juice at a ridiculous temp (any truth to that)?

Its sad to say it but - combined with my nicotine addiction (I feel I earned it after managing other addictions), my insane oral fixation, and the pure enjoyability of vaping - if there was proof that vaping was say, 1/3 as harmful as smoking, I'd think twice about quitting.
>>
Edward Cammerwotch - Sun, 26 Nov 2017 07:44:52 EST ID:JjUX07ln No.3751 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3295
Jesus Christ, are we talking receding hairline, or chunks of hair?

I might be experiencing the same thing, but it's tough to tell with my kratom habit, my infrequent adderall binge and genetics.
>>
Edward Cammerwotch - Sun, 26 Nov 2017 07:54:50 EST ID:JjUX07ln No.3752 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also, are there any credible studies on the effects of vaping?
>>
Walter Shittingstock - Wed, 31 Jan 2018 00:29:57 EST ID:40Usjj+B No.3808 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517376597370.jpg -(29271B / 28.58KB, 630x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I get pains in my heart sometimes which Ive felt have been related to vaping, but theres too many other possible factors to weed out to know for sure
https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/major-new-health-warning-issued-to-vapers-over-smoke-from-e-cigarettes-1-8989842
This says it still a lil bad but a hell of a lot better than smoking
>>
Hugh Worthingson - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:29:53 EST ID:GR6keL0j No.3817 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518553793088.jpg -(40908B / 39.95KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I "started" "vaping" today. I said to my sister I wanted one but as a joke and she ended up buying me one, pic related. I dont know if that is a shitty vaper or not, but there sure were some that looked really shitty, the cheaper ones. I didnt do any research about if it is safe or not. The "e-juice" I got has propylene glycol, glycerol, water and cigar flavor. No nicotine.
I tried to do some research (aka googleing vaping health) and it was a mess. But it seems like these ingredients are pretty safe, are they? Glycerol supposedly can be toxic if heated at extreamly high temperatures, most vapes cant even get close to that level it seems.
The receding gums thing makes me want to throw this stuff to the garbage right now tho, I'm already ugly enough.
I almost bought the e-juice that has nicotine because I'm trying to stop smoking but I already smoke a lot less than I used to, so I guess I'm not really as addicted to nicotine as to the habit itself. Seems like I did good seeing all the anons here saying they actually got more hooked on nicotine because of vaping since you can vape all the time making you get even more nicotine that if you were smoking real cigs.
>>
Cornelius Cluvingmitch - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:17:16 EST ID:cXBzioIK No.3821 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3817
Those ones are fine, I had a more expensive one and the battery died after a month, picked up a smok thing as it was cheap and the battery's still fine 4 months later.
They do dribble sometimes and the glass can break if you drop it but whatever.

Problem I've noticed with it is that you can't use them for anything less than maybe 4mg or it starts to burn the coil almost immediately. Which really fucks me off as I was trying to taper down to give up, but until I can afford a much better one, I'm stuck having to buy stronger liquid.
>>
Jarvis Giddlepin - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:54:31 EST ID:ScfauZz7 No.3822 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3821
sometimes the liquid starts leaking but I dont know from where, is not that the glass isnt in the right place.
what do you mean by stronger liquid?
>>
Hugh Sucklesetch - Fri, 16 Feb 2018 05:20:22 EST ID:cXBzioIK No.3823 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3822
It seems to dribble out the air intake sometimes. It's annoying but all vapes will get sticky at some point, just wipe it off with something.
Stronger as in a higher nicotine content. 1-3mg seems to burn the coil immediately, makes it taste poisonous. 4 is ok if you don't drag too deeply or repeatedly. 5+ seems fine.
>>
Albert Mevinglon - Fri, 16 Feb 2018 22:00:25 EST ID:DVpJfVwe No.3825 Ignore Report Quick Reply
does anyone know if vaping can cause acne?
>>
Edward Nevingfuck - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 00:56:33 EST ID:5WKLbe6+ No.3826 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I always say I feel multitudes better than when I smoked cigarettes,
And the withdrawal from nicotine alone is nothing like cigs,
Sometimes I too will feel my breathing inhibited by
HIGH nicotine-content vapes,
But it is acute

I really do think it is minimal. Nicotine itself may be a mutagen so perhaps there is still cancer risk. Who knows, really.
>>
Fanny Blullerhitch - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 13:59:55 EST ID:8y04KUGO No.3828 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I can't lie, from the beginning I tried those eGo-T sets and had very little success of enjoying my vape experience or even thinking it could help to cut down cigarette use. The only juices sold at the only real stockists of kits and juices were the local gas station type stuff, as I said: eGo-T. 24mg was mainly stocked since it's close to most nicotine levels of cigs, down to around 12 minimum. So difficult to smoke a 30/70 VG/PG juice with that much nicotine in it, especially in a crappy kit. No joke even my EMOW evod clone was way too harsh with low nic juice. Couldn't help but research further to find I would enjoy 3mg with slight above ohm and sub ohm vapes and got my first Arc 4 Joyetech mod and sub ohm tank, low nic juice. Was really happy to smoke something nice instead of a cig that gave clouds but I think it's down to where and who you're getting your juice and kits from. Low to zero nicotine e liquid is the only stuff I'll smoke, as I get wheezy and sickly lungs from too much pg and nicotine. At least if you just want some flavour and something to smoke that is seemingly not damaging you, then at least do what I've been doing: stick to high vg zero nicotine shortfills, cheaper, usually good quality, and no harsh vapour.
>>
Lillian Drorrychutch - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 05:52:10 EST ID:I45ZL65A No.3841 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>2733
came here to say this
>>
Doris Chimmerfuck - Sat, 31 Mar 2018 10:38:07 EST ID:R2OvTcjf No.3883 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I used to smoke a pack and a half per day. I switched to sub-ohm vaping, swapping between 6mg and 3mg juice depending on the time of day. (3 for morning, 6 for the rest of the day)and I noticed that not only can I breathe better, but now I don't stink like an ashtray. I get a little bit of a wheeze if I vape 6mg juice all day, but that's probably because I have my vape at 90w. I like to chase clouds.
>>
Phoebe Pickford - Thu, 05 Apr 2018 19:51:55 EST ID:6W6t/94l No.3893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3712
>feel like I have ADD
Have you considered that you may in fact have ADD? Like, if your attention span is still shot a week or two after quitting, you may just plain have ADD, and the nicotine was actually treating it. If so, don't quit nicotine until you have another medication (like Adderal) to replace it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.