420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
vaporising (drinking) alcohol by Wesley Shakeford - Tue, 21 Feb 2017 05:14:04 EST ID:fVPrmCeB No.3311 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1487672044157.jpg -(119239B / 116.44KB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 119239
a searched through a few pages but couldn't find anything

what would happen if I filled up my vaporiser with whiskey?
I read inhaling vaporised alcohol (bike pump) gets you drunk quick, and also you can vaporise alcohol with a candle / heat

does anyone have any experience with this?
>>
Hannah Lightbury - Tue, 21 Feb 2017 05:44:02 EST ID:hAQYOTft No.3312 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3311
Don't explode yourself
>>
Phineas Blengerville - Wed, 22 Feb 2017 19:50:26 EST ID:YttXJmLN No.3314 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487811026861.gif -(511024B / 499.05KB, 227x158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
dude... this falls directly into the center of "DO NOT WANT" lands.

a friend i once had the quirky notion to fill a bong's chamber with liquor, smoke some weed through it, then drink the booze to see if we made a faint dirty version of green dragon.

let me tell you, that inhalation was the most pain my lungs have ever felt. and i've inhaled some bad shit either intentionally or accidentally in my life. ive worked near toxic chemicals, smoked a cig backwards while fucked up and smoked the whole filter before noticing, none of it is a thing at all compared to how it felt. it felt like every molecule of air gases was replaced with FIRE and KNIVES, each little alveoli was screaming in agony. my lungs hurt for like 3 hours afterward. adding heat to the mixture? sweet mother of jesus. alcohol already evaporates at room temp, so just the mild fumes i got was so torturous. i can only imagine heating the liquid to evaporate at a faster rate would exponentially increase the agony experienced by the inhaler.

you are warned, do as you wish
>>
Ebenezer Duckfuck - Sat, 04 Mar 2017 21:12:01 EST ID:fVPrmCeB No.3425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488679921389.gif -(6048B / 5.91KB, 200x139) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
what about if I dilute the whiskey with e cigarette juice?
what temperature does a vape do?
and what would happen if I put methylated spirits or isopropyl alcohol in there? (or even poppers, how much would that fuck you up)
how do you makeshift your vape in to something that gets you fucked?

>>3314
do gifs still autoplay when they're thumbnails are small?
>>
Polly Murringdale - Mon, 06 Mar 2017 14:07:32 EST ID:9iPv3hyc No.3427 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3314
If you ever wanna use alcohol in a bong again (which by your stories I wouldn't think so but fuck it), I suggest using beer. My friends and I once did it and it wasn't bad. Really the worst part was we wasted a beer in the bong. I can only imagine what horrors liquor would produce.
>>
Martin Lightstone - Mon, 06 Mar 2017 22:08:56 EST ID:G88IERrL No.3428 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3314
I can attest to this. Once in Chem in HS we were vaporizing ethanol, and some people dared me to huff it. I did, and I was feeling very good at first, but after a few hours my breath shortened and I was getting massive chills, lots of physical sloth as well. Not fun times. I'm sure it would've been a lot worse if I wasn't constantly drinking water all day to try and combat it.
>>
Angus Savingdale - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 21:04:49 EST ID:ZcCj6RnB No.3429 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3425
This won't work, worst case scenario you catch your atomizer on fire.

If you wanna get fucked up off a vape you got two options basically:
Make a solution of vg and some kinda drug you can vaporize in the purest form possible (preferably one that doesn't catch on fire...) or build a flat coil in an rda and dab off of it.
>>
Lillian Crerrymudge - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 22:41:31 EST ID:fVPrmCeB No.3430 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3429
>Make a solution of vg and some kinda drug you can vaporize in the purest form possible (preferably one that doesn't catch on fire...)
what's vg, and any tips on drugs you can vaporize in the purest form? you could mix coke or md in drink, would they be good options?
>>
Doris Sablingsod - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 04:44:15 EST ID:ZcCj6RnB No.3433 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3430
Vegetable glycerine. Hash oil, dmt, crack, meth and some opiates work im certain. Use google.
>>
Phoebe Grimshit - Mon, 15 May 2017 06:11:20 EST ID:iBnrpFOU No.3505 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Not vaping per se but I have successfully aerosolized alcohol in a whipped cream dispenser using nitrous oxide cartridges. The come-up is rapid and the experience is reasonably long-lasting (10-20 minutes). Would have liked to try it using a non-psychoactive gas but everything other than nitrous oxide and carbon dioxide in that form factor is prohibitively expensive.
>>
Charles Credgehood - Mon, 15 May 2017 16:21:53 EST ID:tmmNa+CT No.3506 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3430
Neither coke nor MD would work

meth, crack, and most cathinones should work, some people say a few of the amphetamine analogs can be freebased but I've never done it
>>
Ian Dimmlebere - Wed, 24 May 2017 01:56:02 EST ID:26cE86mg No.3516 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Had a vial of liquid valium once, vaped like a fucking CHARM. no taste, no harshness, felt it immediately and it really fucked you up. Maybe you could do the same thing with liquid ketamine?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.