420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Buying vapes online by Ernest Pickshit - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 22:45:58 EST ID:2WKXqUV3 No.3658 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504406758553.gif -(9419B / 9.20KB, 145x124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 9419
So i was looking at grabbing a vape off the web recently, but it seems sites need quite a bit of personal info to check your age? This is in the US. Been a few years since i bought one and have been on cigs for a good while. Is this normal/expected? Havent kept up with any regulations and such. My actual age isnt an issue but all the verification that was supposedly needed had me put off the order. Was from VaporBeast btw; maybe it has to do with them being in Cali?

I don't feel like picking one up from a brick & mortar since they have limited selection etc. so if someone could reassure me that stuff like asking for a copy of photo id is necessary that'd be neat.
>>
Sophie Hammershit - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 20:36:10 EST ID:Gw+8T4ty No.3661 Ignore Report Quick Reply
unfortunately a ton of reputable sites have implemented more stringent checks like what you are talking about. so it's certainly not sketch anymore.
>>
Sophie Bemmerbury - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 17:20:12 EST ID:8SPR8K/g No.3664 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's normal. The government decided recently that it should be easier to buy a handle of everclear, a box of cigars and a crate of ammo online than it is to buy a vape. Welcome to the land of the free.
>>
Reuben Bluvingdale - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:59:26 EST ID:3A24sB+0 No.3665 Ignore Report Quick Reply
My reaction to these kind of inconveniences is (also for other non-vaping related stuff) is ordering it straight from China. One item per package with free airmail shipping just to spite the officials.
fasttech, gearbest, banggood, aliexpress.

If that tend continues I'll be getting my toilet paper from there too.
>>
Matilda Deddlesture - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:50:24 EST ID:Hh1YYCL+ No.3667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3658
I would suggest you actually try brick and mortar. In my experience they carry all the same things and usually cheaper.
>>
Lydia Honeybanks - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:46:59 EST ID:USVi9MHG No.3670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Blank out everything on your ID except your name and birth date, if you're concerned.
>>
Rebecca Gobbleshaw - Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:24:31 EST ID:mD2qf2iA No.3678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
vapes.com bro

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.