Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Vape high vs smoking high by Hannah Buzzdock - Sun, 01 Oct 2017 07:31:56 EST ID:rA77X3sL No.3688 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1506857516987.jpg -(84914B / 82.92KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 84914
Hey, thinking about buying the Pax 2 portable vape for the health benefits compared to smoking.
But my friends who tried vaping all said that it doesn't get them high and the one who bought a vape is back to smoking joints 2 weeks later.
Are they just dumb or is the vape high is just different ?
>>
George Bullystock - Sun, 01 Oct 2017 15:17:14 EST ID:I/Z8Cz2I No.3689 Ignore Report Quick Reply
They're probably doing it wrong. When people say vaping doesn't work for them, 99% of the time it is because they're not holding the vapor in their lungs long enough. With smoking, most people hold in the smoke a few seconds at most. With vaping, you basically need to hold it in as long as possible. Your goal is to not see a "cloud" when you exhale, because all of that is potential vapor that could have been absorbed. This is sort of counter-intuitive since most stoners like seeing big clouds.

I have a desktop vape, not portable, so this may not apply to the pax, but another thing I noticed is my vape had a bit of a learning curve. The way I angle the stem and the way I breathe affect the amount of vapor produced. It definitely took me longer than two weeks to figure this out.

The vape high /does/ feel a bit different than smoking though. The high from smoking "fucks you up" more in the sense of heavy sedation and confusion, and when I first started vaping I missed this because I like feeling really intoxicated. Nowadays though I probably appreciate the vape high more: it's more clearheaded, clean, and it lasts a lot longer. Saves a ton of weed too.
>>
James Dassleville - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 03:12:19 EST ID:UXueSEWb No.3696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3688
tbh pax2 is the self-driving tesla of the vape world. I haven't seen anything so hyper designed for high people to use. the thing is bulletproof and waterproof. there's a pretty rainbow light and one button. it even plays simon says. it gets you a more luxurious refined high. tell him to give you his old pax if he feels that way.
>>
William Clamblefield - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:15:17 EST ID:wBIP3ZwF No.3705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3696

Really? I had the original pax but I had some major issues. Oil built up and it got too clogged to use, mouthpiece lube was annoying and messy and only marginally effective, the bowl was a bit small, a few other issues. I heard the pax 2 improves the functionality and doesn't get clogged by oil as easily.

But I went back to my desktop box-style vape. I couldn't go back to smoking.
>>
Oliver Wuggleput - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:34:32 EST ID:sWtnrXxS No.3713 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3689

That shit blows my mind. When I was in my late teens, I was hitting blunts/pipes/joints and keeping that shit in for like twenty seconds. Now I see people smoking almost like a cigarette.

I use the MLFB (for like 5+ years now) but I'm interested in a more high tech solution.
>>
Jack Pickforth - Sat, 28 Oct 2017 20:34:10 EST ID:hMADhSyD No.3718 Ignore Report Quick Reply
In my experience the vape high has been more intense and longer lasting than smoking. Not to mention i use less herb (a bowl is .3 i use .1 maybe .2 at most). I bought a crafty vape like a month ago and it was well worth the cash to be honest.
>>
Hedda Pockspear - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 22:27:45 EST ID:4xX2EFYX No.3720 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'll weigh in on this. If you have the money, go for it. I got the Da Buddha Vape after researching and it's my preferred method. It was on sale for Black Friday, and I always wanted one as a kid. Another bonus is the ABV. You can get really skilled with a vape, you'll all enjoy it once you get a hang of it.
>>
Fanny Honeyville - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 13:39:19 EST ID:m2aHEAp+ No.3721 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3718
then go for the arizer extreme q, it blows balloons too!
>>
Betsy Tillingstock - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:46:04 EST ID:gmT/Cgn8 No.3732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3713
holding for all these seconds makes you look like a nerd doing salvia
>>
Hannah Miggleway - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 03:56:56 EST ID:rYGXOQDp No.3740 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3696

But then there's the DaVinci IQ!

HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED it? ^

is it worth the almost $300

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.