420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Vape high vs smoking high by Hannah Buzzdock - Sun, 01 Oct 2017 07:31:56 EST ID:rA77X3sL No.3688 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1506857516987.jpg -(84914B / 82.92KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 84914
Hey, thinking about buying the Pax 2 portable vape for the health benefits compared to smoking.
But my friends who tried vaping all said that it doesn't get them high and the one who bought a vape is back to smoking joints 2 weeks later.
Are they just dumb or is the vape high is just different ?
>>
George Bullystock - Sun, 01 Oct 2017 15:17:14 EST ID:I/Z8Cz2I No.3689 Ignore Report Quick Reply
They're probably doing it wrong. When people say vaping doesn't work for them, 99% of the time it is because they're not holding the vapor in their lungs long enough. With smoking, most people hold in the smoke a few seconds at most. With vaping, you basically need to hold it in as long as possible. Your goal is to not see a "cloud" when you exhale, because all of that is potential vapor that could have been absorbed. This is sort of counter-intuitive since most stoners like seeing big clouds.

I have a desktop vape, not portable, so this may not apply to the pax, but another thing I noticed is my vape had a bit of a learning curve. The way I angle the stem and the way I breathe affect the amount of vapor produced. It definitely took me longer than two weeks to figure this out.

The vape high /does/ feel a bit different than smoking though. The high from smoking "fucks you up" more in the sense of heavy sedation and confusion, and when I first started vaping I missed this because I like feeling really intoxicated. Nowadays though I probably appreciate the vape high more: it's more clearheaded, clean, and it lasts a lot longer. Saves a ton of weed too.
>>
James Dassleville - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 03:12:19 EST ID:UXueSEWb No.3696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3688
tbh pax2 is the self-driving tesla of the vape world. I haven't seen anything so hyper designed for high people to use. the thing is bulletproof and waterproof. there's a pretty rainbow light and one button. it even plays simon says. it gets you a more luxurious refined high. tell him to give you his old pax if he feels that way.
>>
William Clamblefield - Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:15:17 EST ID:wBIP3ZwF No.3705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3696

Really? I had the original pax but I had some major issues. Oil built up and it got too clogged to use, mouthpiece lube was annoying and messy and only marginally effective, the bowl was a bit small, a few other issues. I heard the pax 2 improves the functionality and doesn't get clogged by oil as easily.

But I went back to my desktop box-style vape. I couldn't go back to smoking.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.