Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
fuck me here we go by Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 19:15:16 EST ID:NVKoPXgb No.3728 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510100116941.jpg -(1379233B / 1.32MB, 1836x3264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1379233
ok so i have something that is very new and very annoying in my life right now.
Ive been seriously avoiding having to have this talk. Unfortunately words have
just come down to my ears that are forcing me to have this chat. I just got back
from having a talk with my apartment manager whom im good terms with. The reason being that the entire apartment complex and its entire overhead owners are switching all properties over to a zero tolerance no smoking policy.

However i just came back from a long talk with my apartment manager and the whatever the fuck title liaison to the actual upper management with the government (subsidized housing) that manages the housing projects.

So in summation there will be no smoking at all on property and i smoke many drugs.

So now im forced to switch to a permanent vaporizer for my drug inhaling needs. I have many questions.

I need the best equipment i can use for vaporizing the largest range of vaporizable solvents but specifically; H20, propylene glycol, glycerin, and ethanol and combinations there of, with a wide range of chemicals dissolved in said solvents ranging from 3-meo-pcp HCL or 3-ho-pcp freebase to THC, CBD, or other cannabinoids, as well as benzodiazapines like clonazolam, etizolam, flubromazolam, etc as well as cathinones or amphetamines and phenethylamines or fentalogs all in either salt forms or freebase forms suspended in said vaporizer liquid.

i understand and have the equipment and know how to isolate these chemicals in these salt or base forms but i require information as to the best equipment to then heat to vapor point and inhale into my body those solvents and chemicals.

Please post as much information as possible.
fuck
>>
Edward Cimmerbadge - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 08:53:43 EST ID:AZ0+Dl1u No.3730 Ignore Report Quick Reply
dude that policy is just in place to take your security deposit and shit man just make sure your neighbors cant smell shit install a carbon filter hooked up to a small inline fan so when you smoke you turn it on and in less then 5 mins it doesn't smell like anything. I hook it up to my ceiling since smoke rises. I've done this for 3 years in my smoke free building and have had no complaints and i smoke weed! Also when vaping weed and other drugs you can still smell it!
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 10:52:36 EST ID:Sy+CB2dU No.3738 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510761156703.jpg -(1680270B / 1.60MB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>3730
sadly thats not the case. the policy is put in place and because my property is federally controlled the policy is being put in place as written as an evict-able offence no joke and not just to scare people, its srs business and people on other properties controlled by the same combo of massive corporations and the federal government where this policy is already in place have been evicted. so its not just about security deposits or to scare people its real and its coming. which is why i need help in switching to a vape i can use for above outline requirements. thanks for the reply though, hope this clears it up.

heres a picture of a weed plant i have growing that sprouted about 9/29 and is about to start flowering and will make maybe 1-2 grams of weed when its done in another month or two in the same pot as my echinopsis spachiana which has a grafted lophophora williamsii var caespitosa grafted to the top.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 10:56:16 EST ID:Sy+CB2dU No.3739 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510761376220.jpg -(1271506B / 1.21MB, 1836x3264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>3738
and a pic of the said echinopsis spachiana in the background with the grafted lophophora williamsii var caespitosa on top

nbdp
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 07 Dec 2017 01:40:46 EST ID:thsn6aLI No.3759 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3728
bump for more help
>>
fuckyoudrugsarecool !PMH5mlZFHU - Sat, 09 Dec 2017 15:40:11 EST ID:bAYZ4A/g No.3764 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3738 Dude, you're being way too paranoid. Consider cutting down on the drugs. Or just smoke some weed and chill out. The "combo of massive corporations and the federal government" don't care if you smoke in your apartment. As long as your neighbors can't smell it, you're good. I've been smoking in my entirely smoke-free apartment for years without any hassle.
>>
Phineas Chummlefoot - Thu, 08 Feb 2018 00:41:57 EST ID:l+4S+Jfr No.3816 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>THC, CBD, or other cannabinoids, as well as benzodiazapines like clonazolam, etizolam, flubromazolam, etc as well as cathinones or amphetamines and phenethylamines or fentalogs

Holy shit dude you need to lay off the drugs. I mean I get smashed off various substances regularly, but that is out of control man.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.