Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Firefly 2 by Barnaby Hoggleson - Thu, 07 Dec 2017 22:04:27 EST ID:CLbYfUPd No.3760 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1512702267027.gif -(861757B / 841.56KB, 350x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 861757
I got my bf one of these on Black Friday. He says it takes him 20 minutes to vape a bowl in it and the high is always pretty disappointingly weak for the amount of dank he's putting in. Plus he doesn't like having to sit around 20 minutes instead of the 1 or 2 from just smoking.

Did I fuck up and get a vape that's bad for ground up weed? Is vaping just not for him? I feel so dumb for buying it lol :(
>>
Graham Tillingridge - Sun, 24 Dec 2017 02:12:46 EST ID:7eIG/z80 No.3784 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Don’t own a FF2 but from everything I’ve heard there a a technique to it and a learning curve. Probably just needs more practice with it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.